Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1089. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
So what exactly is Digibyte...just discovered this. Will it Co exist with BTC in the future but have a lower value..similar to silver and gold...I really like the name..god damn it's good. I really see potential. Can a digibyte be divisible? If so what is it called? A digibit?....also when will this coin become visible on the coinmarket cap website?

Hey, nice to see ya here. Would not expect someone to show up here from that thread ! Smiley
Welcome to DGB scene, please check the OP and website digibyte.co. Jared is the founder, nickname DigiByte.
I suggest check what has been achieved by the team at the website timeline: http://digibyte.co/content/about-digibyte

You will not find another coin in this transparency level.
DigiByte just has not been discovered by much people yet.
But soon things are changing. Cheers
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Back on the first page on coinmarketcap Smiley
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
 Hi Dev:

the Official DigiHash Pool for scrypt is not payout ,
     can you check it .
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So what exactly is Digibyte...just discovered this. Will it Co exist with BTC in the future but have a lower value..similar to silver and gold...I really like the name..god damn it's good. I really see potential. Can a digibyte be divisible? If so what is it called? A digibit?....also when will this coin become visible on the coinmarket cap website?
legendary
So I apologize if this has been covered but could someone let me know if the cold storage options have been updated / completed?  I am officially a Dad now and want to throw some DGB into cold storage for my son that was just born. 

Thanks!
~Kayahoga

I dont know what you mean but the latest version of DGB wallet is working like a charm. Congratulation on your baby! Smiley
Keep your DGBs in the wallet for 5 years from today and use them for building the future of your baby. Of course, never rely on DGBs only!
Time will tell about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 146
So I apologize if this has been covered but could someone let me know if the cold storage options have been updated / completed?  I am officially a Dad now and want to throw some DGB into cold storage for my son that was just born. 

Thanks!
~Kayahoga
Activity: 139
How to you mine Skein algorythm solo? Is there a specifc switch I need in the CONF file of the wallet, as I am getting loads of hash above target errors and I am putting this down to wrong algo being used

Try adding this to your .conf file:

algo=skein

Yea I tried that no avail what is an average hash rate for skein using 660GTX
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
How to you mine Skein algorythm solo? Is there a specifc switch I need in the CONF file of the wallet, as I am getting loads of hash above target errors and I am putting this down to wrong algo being used

Try adding this to your .conf file:

algo=skein
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Come on guys! Stop buying, I've been on holiday, to my bonus and want to buy some cheap DGB before 10th Jan! haha

Happy New Year everyone! May Digibyte have a prosperous 2015!

Unfortunately, it may be a little too late now to buy at 12-13-14 range...
BTC seems like getting hammered further.... So DGB will continue increasing...
I suggest you to buy now from those sell walls... Those might be the cheapest ones before the announcement.

I know right! Gutted, I haven't had my laptop on me while I was on holiday so couldn't do anything about it!

I'll put an order in at 15 SAT, that is still ridiculously cheap! I'm sure bitcoin will bounce back a little tomorrow.

P.S Digibyte! We will be filling the names of the team of the website with some photos to look more genuine?
Come on guys! Stop buying, I've been on holiday, to my bonus and want to buy some cheap DGB before 10th Jan! haha

I suggest you to buy now from those sell walls... Those might be the cheapest ones before the announcement.

I know right! Gutted, I haven't had my laptop on me while I was on holiday so couldn't do anything about it!

I'll put an order in at 15 SAT, that is still ridiculously cheap! I'm sure bitcoin will bounce back a little tomorrow.
Activity: 139
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 10
Not sure if anyone is aware but Digihash.co doesn't seem to be paying out even though it is finding blocks.

I noticed this too.. I checked back and was receiving payouts up until around noon and then nothing since.. still showing hash rates and blocks found, anyone have any ideas on this?

Thank you
We will restart the pool to push all pending blocks out. We have noticed NOMP occasionally does this and needs to be reset. Thanks for posting to let us know!

Thank you for the reply.  So just to be clear, it's OK to leave my miner pointed at the pool and payouts will eventually get caught up, or is it best to hold off until things get straightened out?

Thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
damn! no more cheap DGB:(

wanted to pick up another 100k
legendary

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

You have to do it via command line. Click on Help, Debug Window, Console tab

If your private key is abcd12345678, then you would type:

importprivkey abcd12345678

Ahhh ok. ::presses a bunch of buttons:: Bingo. Got all my DGB back and in one place. Thanks!
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
I redownloaded the Android wallet - it works well and updates to the current block. When I try to import my private keys from the previous wallets, though, the network updater crashes at block 145000. Any ideas?

related question - where is the import private key option on the desktop wallet?

You have to do it via command line. Click on Help, Debug Window, Console tab

If your private key is abcd12345678, then you would type:

importprivkey abcd12345678
legendary
19 at Bittrex!

YC

This is because BTC is going down... Most of the altcoins are going up for this reason Smiley
It is much safer than staying in BTC... Lets see if BTC has bounced back from 260 (my calculation was 254) or it is a trap...

And with the announcement of new USD exchange of DGB, DGB will be unstoppable due to the USD/BTC rate Smiley
Lets see....

BTC getting hammered! Down to $284!

YC

I think, I can see that $254 or $233 will be the new bottom.
Any ideas if this will affect DGB price climbing further up if BTC price does not recover above $300 in a short while?

PS: @18 is gone @cryptsy, too like @bittrex... Now nobody wants to sell below 20 SAT. DGB to go up !!!
Activity: 924
Jump to: