Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1091. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Volume has increased quite a bit on Bittrex! Is that you Halinyo?  Grin

YC

Staying in BTC and LTC are too dangerous now. Get into DGB ASAP  Cool (Warning made)
I told about (XPY) a few days ago and now their boat has sinked.

DGB is the future. Hold on tight!

Yes, I was Cheesy Now doing sth similar to that on Cryptsy Cheesy

PS: Lets see how much I can buy ! Cheesy
Activity: 924
Volume has increased quite a bit on Bittrex! Is that you Halinyo?  Grin

YC

Staying in BTC and LTC are too dangerous now. Get into DGB ASAP  Cool (Warning made)

legendary
Staying in BTC and LTC are too dangerous now. Get into DGB ASAP  Cool (Warning made)

legendary
Testing electrum-dgb today after finally figuring out how to compile the windows binary. If all goes well I'll release next week. Smiley

Does it include all the features for an electrum wallet? This is really great achievement. Thank you.

It obviously won't include trezor support but otherwise yes.

It could be really great with trezor plugin, maybe in the next version? Smiley

PS: Slowly buying in DGB NOW !!! Woho...  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Testing electrum-dgb today after finally figuring out how to compile the windows binary. If all goes well I'll release next week. Smiley

Does it include all the features for an electrum wallet? This is really great achievement. Thank you.

It obviously won't include trezor support but otherwise yes.
legendary

Activity: 532
Great work!   You are the wallet master  Grin   Happy new year to you to!

Cheers mate! Happy new year to you also.

Looking good so far. I've manged to install both the windows and linux versions and have tested send/recieve functionality with both!

Awesome!

hahah very appropriate gif  Grin

Cheers mate! Happy new year to you also.

Looking good so far. I've manged to install both the windows and linux versions and have tested send/recieve functionality with both!
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
altcoin.alwaysdata.net

But only myr groestl
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good, up to date DigiByte mining calculator?
legendary
While you're in there, will you fix this too? Smiley

The Block Explorer page title still says Bitcoin instead of Digibyte when doing any type of search (address, block, transaction)

Thanks for pointing this out as well!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Buying at 12 and selling at 14 its a 15% win aprox

Wealth managers for the best firms get 5% YEARLY on their accounts

Do they operate with 2 BTC bankrolls?

If DGB had enough volume so you could buy 100 million coins @12 and sell all those @14 then I guess it could be worth it.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
legendary
Yes, but profit will start after 40-50 SATs and even further... Play big Wink There is no reason to buy at 13 and sell 15 Smiley

I think this depends on where you got in at.

Yes, agree, but what I meant was that you may lose your DGBs for a short term profit of BTC, while you could have get x5 more of it.
Everyone gets their own risks, of course. Day trading is no problem if you can manage to do so. Go ahead and play, that may help the volume, at least.
Cheers.

there is nothing wrong with daytrading , if you got the time to do it ,buy at 12 sat sell it at 14 all day long ,if you can make a profit

So I still dont get the point or do you not know how to do simple percentages?

And dont come with the buying/selling fees because they are never above 0.5%, so lets leave it at a 13% if you want  Grin

Don't worry, maybe I got problems with percentages.
Activity: 532
Yes, but profit will start after 40-50 SATs and even further... Play big Wink There is no reason to buy at 13 and sell 15 Smiley

I think this depends on where you got in at.

Yes, agree, but what I meant was that you may lose your DGBs for a short term profit of BTC, while you could have get x5 more of it.
Everyone gets their own risks, of course. Day trading is no problem if you can manage to do so. Go ahead and play, that may help the volume, at least.
Cheers.

there is nothing wrong with daytrading , if you got the time to do it ,buy at 12 sat sell it at 14 all day long ,if you can make a profit

So I still dont get the point or do you not know how to do simple percentages?

And dont come with the buying/selling fees because they are never above 0.5%, so lets leave it at a 13% if you want  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
While you're in there, will you fix this too? Smiley

The Block Explorer page title still says Bitcoin instead of Digibyte when doing any type of search (address, block, transaction)

legendary
Why does the block explorer say the reward is 2410, but is paying out 2434 ?

Please check into this. Is the block reward reduction not working, or are the wrong values being reported to the block explorer, or... ?

This is still happening.

This has been happening for awhile now...
Will someone check into this please ?

These appear to be calculated improperly on the block explorer side. We are going to get this fixed. Thanks for pointing it out!
Jump to: