Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1090. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I redownloaded the Android wallet - it works well and updates to the current block. When I try to import my private keys from the previous wallets, though, the network updater crashes at block 145000. Any ideas?

related question - where is the import private key option on the desktop wallet?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Price hit 18 at Cryptsy! Nice movement over the past few weeks even with all the other alts declining.

YC
Activity: 786
Just curious what happens with the price IF we don't get news on the birthday?

I can't even believe this is a serious question.

If you have to sit and constantly worry about the price, then you are spending money you can't afford to lose. Just fucking let it ride.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Cryptocurrencies  r  like  NAPSTER.....So  we  dont  speek  about  moonhigh... we  speek  about   ∞......
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Not sure if anyone is aware but Digihash.co doesn't seem to be paying out even though it is finding blocks.

I noticed this too.. I checked back and was receiving payouts up until around noon and then nothing since.. still showing hash rates and blocks found, anyone have any ideas on this?

Thank you
We will restart the pool to push all pending blocks out. We have noticed NOMP occasionally does this and needs to be reset. Thanks for posting to let us know!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Just curious what happens with the price IF we don't get news on the birthday?
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
there could be a fork. I get this with my pools:

"errors" : "Warning: The network does not appear to fully agree! Some miners appear to be experiencing issues."
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Not sure if anyone is aware but Digihash.co doesn't seem to be paying out even though it is finding blocks.

I noticed this too.. I checked back and was receiving payouts up until around noon and then nothing since.. still showing hash rates and blocks found, anyone have any ideas on this?

Thank you
Activity: 97
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Staying in BTC and LTC are too dangerous now. Get into DGB ASAP  Cool (Warning made)
I told about (XPY) a few days ago and now their boat has sinked.

DGB is the future. Hold on tight!

I think when I have written this, BTC was nearly $300 and LTC was $2.75...Huh and they have been @$277 and $2.08, respectively.

So I guess, staying in DGB is much safer than both BTC and LTC for now.

And imagine if there is a great announcement on the 10th for the anniversary, and BTC price stays at low 200s for such a long time...
Then there is no reason for DGB not to jump huge.
legendary
BTC getting hammered! Down to $284!

YC

I think, I can see that $254 or $233 will be the new bottom.
Any ideas if this will affect DGB price climbing further up if BTC price does not recover above $300 in a short while?
BTC getting hammered! Down to $284!

YC
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
What's the news on the Android wallet post-fork? I have a wallet on a device I don't use much as a sort of mostly-cold storage but it stopped at block 400000. I'd like to (a) send more DGB to it and (b) see the 10k or so I sent to that address shortly after the fork.

I have the android wallet on my blackberry and have been able to send and receive with it. It is up to date on the blockchain.
Activity: 658
I am now stacked up on digibyte slowly been collecting for the last few months Smiley

Let the games begin!
 Thanks for the pm. Can you send more info as to what we can do with that data?

YC

Wow, you are crushing it! What do you know that we don't? Smiley

YC

Volume has increased quite a bit on Bittrex! Is that you Halinyo?  Grin

YC

Staying in BTC and LTC are too dangerous now. Get into DGB ASAP  Cool (Warning made)

Yes, I was Cheesy Now doing sth similar to that on Cryptsy Cheesy
Pm
Activity: 75
What's the news on the Android wallet post-fork? I have a wallet on a device I don't use much as a sort of mostly-cold storage but it stopped at block 400000. I'd like to (a) send more DGB to it and (b) see the 10k or so I sent to that address shortly after the fork.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
After that last, secret investment everybody said that 2015 will be the year of DGB, happy new year DGB community! Nice to see you hopeful for the future and keep going like that! Smiley
legendary

YC

YC

Staying in BTC and LTC are too dangerous now. Get into DGB ASAP  Cool (Warning made)

Pm

24, sorry for missing the previous pm. Thank you!
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

YC

YC

Pm

YC

YC

Jump to: