Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1166. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

is that avarage for the last day ?
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
whattomne.com is showing avarage skein diff. for last 24h. 4899.
dgb-skein.theblocksfactory.com is showing 3077.
which must be right? because the difference is too big!

Wallet is always right  Wink:

$getinfo
{
"version" : 3000100,
"protocolversion" : 70002,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 84795.19857483,
"blocks" : 315211,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"connections" : 18,
"proxy" : "",
"pow_algo_id" : 0,
"pow_algo" : "sha256d",
"difficulty" : 3263138.23828292,
"difficulty_sha256d" : 3263138.23828292,
"difficulty_scrypt" : 137.12828477,
"difficulty_groestl" : 676.22862057,
"difficulty_skein" : 4918.78016043,
"difficulty_qubit" : 335.50564944,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1411713494,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"relayfee" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : ""
}
Activity: 732
whattomne.com is showing avarage skein diff. for last 24h. 4899.
dgb-skein.theblocksfactory.com is showing 3077.
which must be right? because the difference is too big!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Really nice to see DGB at 24! Climbing back up! It's been one heck of a ride!

YC

Currently being bid at 24, and 4.5 million offered at 25. Approximately another 8 million more or less evenly spread out between 26 and 29 (only referring to Cryptsy here, but Bittrex looks pretty much the same). I think someone's going to be asking themselves somewhere down the line, "why the hell did I sell at that price?"

Edit:

11 million bid at 22 on Cryptsy
10 million bid at 22 on Bittrex

22 is that old support/resistance level, remember, thus the importance of 23 trading, and now we've got SIZE bids starting at 22! That's real nice short term confirmation.

I agree, although the green line projection is a bit too optimistic Wink
the weird 22-25 dance that's been going on today has ended and the bid is solidly above 23 now. I believe we will see dgb go higher slowly.

I think price will stay between 24 and 25 for a while and then move up.

It sucks that the announcement was delayed again. really curios to see what it is and what it brings.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

Currently being bid at 24, and 4.5 million offered at 25. Approximately another 8 million more or less evenly spread out between 26 and 29 (only referring to Cryptsy here, but Bittrex looks pretty much the same). I think someone's going to be asking themselves somewhere down the line, "why the hell did I sell at that price?"

Edit:

22 is that old support/resistance level, remember, thus the importance of 23 trading, and now we've got SIZE bids starting at 22! That's real nice short term confirmation.

the weird 22-25 dance that's been going on today has ended and the bid is solidly above 23 now. I believe we will see dgb go higher slowly.

and it would be nice to see the volume go up a bit.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Do you have any short guide on how to get started? I should be able to figure it out myself as I get going but I dont even know where or how to begin.
I planned to write this for alpha release as I'm exploring the possibilities. On the pro side, alpha isn't far away. It was supposed to be next week.

Miner has an integrated web interface but the current package besides being obsolete at this point uses a broken wizard so don't hold your breath. Thank you for your interest.

Hi thanks for putting this on DGB forum.
I've tried your miner and it looks nice.
But i got two issue with my amd 290 saphire. I don't know if the driver is the problem. Got 14.9 stable not beta.
Already tried the Fix from Github, but wont work.
First issue:

Second issue is that miner will crash if i want to open the webinterface.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Edit:

It sucks that the announcement was delayed again. really curios to see what it is and what it brings.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

4 million now being bid at 24 on Cryptsy, and 2+ million at 23, on top of that 11 million at 22.
Activity: 196

We are on our way to Japan & China at the moment to meet with our partners/investors to get the ball rolling on some very exciting international developments for DigiByte.
Thank you all again for your support!

I have only 2.1 Millions of DGB in my wallet, all mined... and to see the DGB's price up to 100+ satoshi before this Christmas will be a good gift Wink Not to sell them, but to gain more and more faith in its future.

Too many bag holders 60 and above. Always good to be optimistic I guess. Time will tell, good luck to us all.
legendary

We are on our way to Japan & China at the moment to meet with our partners/investors to get the ball rolling on some very exciting international developments for DigiByte.

cool. thanks for the heads up.
Activity: 159

I have only 2.1 Millions of DGB in my wallet, all mined... and to see the DGB's price up to 100+ satoshi before this Christmas will be a good gift Wink Not to sell them, but to gain more and more faith in its future.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

legendary
moxy,

hehe.. yeah i'm usually lazy in back-reading posts.  sorry.  Sad

anyway, good luck to everyone in this community.
Activity: 159
curious..  is the said announcement something big?

Yes, it's probably something big on how I've analysed how it was introduced in this forum.

BUT

Please read not only the last page of this topic when you come here. I'm saying this because i have red some questions on "When will be the anouncement". And Digibyte have, 2 days ago, said that this anouncement will be one more time delayed. In other word,, there will not be any anouncement for this week, maybe in 1,2,3 or more weeks... we have to wait.

I'm sure now Digibyte will not again fix a date for the next improvement/features/merchant adoption... because it's too risky to be always in time.

Just wait patiently, DGB is a strong currency. Good things will happen, don't be too hasty Wink

[EDIT] My feeling for the next big anouncement is... Digipay official launch Wink It's hypothetical only.
legendary
curious..  is the said announcement something big?
We don't know.
The only thing i know is that when Digibytes announces something it's not just something simple.

I think it's about the outside investment/partnership

probably with someone from china?
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
curious..  is the said announcement something big?
We don't know.
The only thing i know is that when Digibytes announces something it's not just something simple.

I think it's about the outside investment/partnership
legendary
curious..  is the said announcement something big?
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Edit:

Activity: 609
DMD,XZC
Anyone notice the massive qubit hash rate increase on Birdsonwheels p2pool ? http://birdonwheels5.no-ip.org/dgb-hub/

Looks like a few people with some serious gpu power just found out about DGB....
the market is rising,more people join,hashrate grows up,
it is not surprising.
Activity: 146
Anyone notice the massive qubit hash rate increase on Birdsonwheels p2pool ? http://birdonwheels5.no-ip.org/dgb-hub/

Looks like a few people with some serious gpu power just found out about DGB....
Jump to: