Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1167. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Do you have any short guide on how to get started? I should be able to figure it out myself as I get going but I dont even know where or how to begin.
I planned to write this for alpha release as I'm exploring the possibilities. On the pro side, alpha isn't far away. It was supposed to be next week.

Miner has an integrated web interface but the current package besides being obsolete at this point uses a broken wizard so don't hold your breath. Thank you for your interest.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
do u know about how many hashes one r9 280x will give using windows 7 and your software? I currently get ~5Mh/s using sgminer
Sorry, no idea. I have a 7750 and only an handful of users reported performance so far.

ok, I was gonna give it a try myself but I dont even know what I am looking at.. this is like no other mining software I have used before.

The wiki links to nothing https://github.com/MaxDZ8/M8M/wiki#usage

Do you have any short guide on how to get started? I should be able to figure it out myself as I get going but I dont even know where or how to begin.
do u know about how many hashes one r9 280x will give using windows 7 and your software? I currently get ~5Mh/s using sgminer
Sorry, no idea. I have a 7750 and only an handful of users reported performance so far.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Where can it be found?
Hello! I see there are about 600 blocks left!
For those planning to hash Qubit, please try a new experimental miner. Caution advised: higher temperatures have been reported.

Currently tested only on Windows 7. No *nix build available.
Tested and officially supported only on GCN architecture. Kernels were reported to NOT work on VLIW.
Beware I suspect something has gone wrong when I packaged the last build. In case of problems, try this.

Cool

I am using linux now so I cant try it yet, I might install windows if the difference is big enough

"Bitcoin is P2P software. It was not ever designed for other people to store your money; it was designed for you to store your own money."

So only because of that don´t store youre coins on exchanges if youre not gonna trade it!   Wink

Nice to see Digibyte jump from place 89 to 69 with a marketcap of 190.000, one week ago the marketcap have been around 100.000
Look´s like people are really jumping in. Miners are holding! less sell presure, Time to build!

When the price of Digibyte let´say doubles, It would be by far the most profitable coin to mine.  That would attrackt new miners, more hashes, more security on the  blockchain and with that the timewarp bug would be less of a problem.

@Digbyte, will the announcement still come today?  I don't mind if there comes another delay. Planning to buy some more monday  Roll Eyes
how many satoshi is $1 btw? because i rmb seeing that DGB will be worth $1-$10 someday.
Depends on the btc price

ATM Digibyte is $ 0.000076.
so it would be x10.000 / x100.000 orso.  With the btc price stays the same.

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
how many satoshi is $1 btw? because i rmb seeing that DGB will be worth $1-$10 someday.
DGB hit 28 SAT at Bittrex.  Cool  Shocked
I think the 5.5 btc buy order that have been on cryptsy for some days has been send to Bittrex and bought everything up.
So that would mean that the whole sell wall to 30 is from the same buyer. or else he would do it @ cryptsy right?
Now he "controls" it on bittrex & cryptsy.

Edit: it only took 0.35 btc to buy it up to 28.  Tongue
Since the timewarp exploit’s main aim is not exactly to profit, but to be as destructive as possible, maybe it’s been let loose with sights that are set on Junior’s basement playground and its main mission is a "shock and awe" 3rd rate crypto wipeout. Wouldn't that be great! Grin

I’m anxiously waiting for the day when all these wanabe imposters are permanently wiped off the map so that everyday, ordinary people who know nothing about the technical side of things can begin to have real confidence in crypto-currencies that ARE REAL and will be forever.
Where is that damn "operation cleanup" 3d dudes when you need them? Who is worse? Junior in the basement or those dudes claiming to be able to timewarp but do nothing to those shitcoins?

WTF, the current "going mainstream" currencies are black, gray and dark gray. Talk about having a choice. Makes no sense to me.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
DGB hit 28 SAT at Bittrex.  Cool  Shocked

Hey, hey, hey, now that's cool, and with decent volume and very few offers back up to 28.

BTW,

Can you all really believe the amount of shit coins that are out there? Check out this list  – nothing against the exchange itself, I’ve used it for AidBit trading and it’s OK and I give it a pass – but simply for the handy list of coins that makes it so easy for us to see just how many shit coins there are out there and the amounts people are will to pay for absolute crap! https://c-cex.com/?id=info

Alright, they’ve got BTC and LTC, but, being an exchange, how could they not? What are coins like Abundance, Snowballs, DarkKush, GlowCoin, RektCoin, and W.T.F. Coin (to name just of few of these obviously less than 3rd rate coins that Junior has pumped out of his parents’ basement) even doing here on planet Earth? Much less trading at 10 to 100 times what a real crypto like DGB is trading for (or is that Junior just trading playing with himself)?

Since the timewarp exploit’s main aim is not exactly to profit, but to be as destructive as possible, maybe it’s been let loose with sights that are set on Junior’s basement playground and its main mission is a "shock and awe" 3rd rate crypto wipeout. Wouldn't that be great! Grin

I’m anxiously waiting for the day when all these wanabe imposters are permanently wiped off the map so that everyday, ordinary people who know nothing about the technical side of things can begin to have real confidence in crypto-currencies that ARE REAL and will be forever.

legendary
DGB hit 28 SAT at Bittrex.  Cool  Shocked

Anyone know anything about what's up with CryptoPoolMining? ALL of their pools have been down for days now.   Huh

No, i did send the owner of the pool (thrassos) a message about a week ago.
No respond, not have been online since 26 september.

23sat almost gone.
Market will move today!

23 traded for the first time more than 12 hours ago (around the time of your post - you were watching, right?) with 7.5 million to buy taking it there. There was a 5 million buy burst about an hour and 15 minutes later from 22 to 24. The same a few hours later. Expanding volume on the buy side, and 23 has traded. I'm surprised though that instead of seeing cancelled standing sell orders, new sellers are still coming to market at those prices. Nevertheless, it looks like buying demand is starting to exceed selling supply. It will be interesting to see if we can get a daily close at or above 23.

FYI: I see DGB is popular enough to be sold on ebay now. Some one offered three 10,000 unit sales for 2.99 each. All sold immediately.

That's wicked. Sold for 83 satoshi. Think I might try getting in on that. Wink
Few times everyday there is someone buying allot and he is taking the "dumps" very nice!

Yes i did see that live! Hoping to see there would be a jump to 26-28. That one stayed out.
In a few hours i think we will see some buy orders popping up between 23-25.

Whats the prediction for 2 weeks?   I'm thinking about 70 sat. When the announcement comes this week.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
If the issues on this arent fixed soon, there will be massive sells.
Timewrap exploit
I for one am still not that convinced that this really has much of a mathematical chance with our current hashrates, and, as such, am not convinced of the urgency to push something through hastily, and less so knowing that our hashrates are growing (and projected to continue doing so) and not shrinking.

Down Pools
That's completely a third party pool issue.

Inoperable algos
They're all functioning correctly on a global basis; again this is a pool by pool issue, and not DigiByte specific.

Missing or broken links
Could you reference those links. It would be most helpful. TIA
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Anyone know anything about what's up with CryptoPoolMining? ALL of their pools have been down for days now.   Huh

No, i did send the owner of the pool (thrassos) a message about a week ago.
No respond, not have been online since 26 september.

23sat almost gone.
Market will move today!

23 traded for the first time more than 12 hours ago (around the time of your post - you were watching, right?) with 7.5 million to buy taking it there. There was a 5 million buy burst about an hour and 15 minutes later from 22 to 24. The same a few hours later. Expanding volume on the buy side, and 23 has traded. I'm surprised though that instead of seeing cancelled standing sell orders, new sellers are still coming to market at those prices. Nevertheless, it looks like buying demand is starting to exceed selling supply. It will be interesting to see if we can get a daily close at or above 23.

FYI: I see DGB is popular enough to be sold on ebay now. Some one offered three 10,000 unit sales for 2.99 each. All sold immediately.

That's wicked. Sold for 83 satoshi. Think I might try getting in on that. Wink

legendary
If the issues on this arent fixed soon, there will be massive sells. Timewrap exploit, Down Pools, Inoperable algos, Missing or broken links. People are not happy. Put your buys in low.

Ok, I am putting high BUY WALLS for you to sell if you are not happy Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If the issues on this arent fixed soon, there will be massive sells. Timewrap exploit, Down Pools, Inoperable algos, Missing or broken links. People are not happy. Put your buys in low.
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...

ebay will usually save an ended auction page for at least 30 days. Most likely get relisted at a higher price and/or greater quantity anyway...  Smiley
Jump to: