Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1282. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Racer,
 Do you know any merchants that could help provide this for DGB? Your assistance would help as I know Jared and the team have been managing a lot of stuff with DGB.

Keep us posted! Thanks for the great suggestions!

YC

Hi Jared when can we expect ATM for digibyte and digicard like debit card or Electronic wallet not credit card for digibyte. so we can use this card at any stores or online stores for purchase and it automatic convert in any currency seller wants. Digibyte debit card will be very useful. people can have digibyte in wallet and all they need is to send it to digibyte debit card to use it.
Once we have this 2 options I think we will have more merchants accepting this method of payment and more investors will come and use their currency to get digibyte and get digicard.
What do you think?
I maybe wrong but I support digibyte  and we want digibyte to be accepted quick and recognize by more people around the world. There are many coins out there but we want digibyte to be selected by everyone and we need it to be quick. There are many coins in process of getting ATM. We want Digibyte for all people.
Thank You!!!
Please hold your coin and let's support Digibyte, Jared and his whole team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi Jared when can we expect ATM for digibyte and digicard like debit card or Electronic wallet not credit card for digibyte. so we can use this card at any stores or online stores for purchase and it automatic convert in any currency seller wants. Digibyte debit card will be very useful. people can have digibyte in wallet and all they need is to send it to digibyte debit card to use it.
Once we have this 2 options I think we will have more merchants accepting this method of payment and more investors will come and use their currency to get digibyte and get digicard.
What do you think?
I maybe wrong but I support digibyte  and we want digibyte to be accepted quick and recognize by more people around the world. There are many coins out there but we want digibyte to be selected by everyone and we need it to be quick. There are many coins in process of getting ATM. We want Digibyte for all people.
Thank You!!!
Please hold your coin and let's support Digibyte, Jared and his whole team.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
@dev,

I have some DGB mined at a multipool coinmine.pw and I'm quite sure the pool is still using an old wallet

My question is simple: Is it safe to withdraw my balance directly to a new v3.01 wallet before block 145K?

OR I'll have to withdraw to an old wallet first and then reinstall new wallet?

I guess both should work but I just need someone to double-confirm

Thanks  Smiley

On coinmine.pw the admin hasn't put an update on the site in three weeks. I stopped my mining there a few days ago and yesterday did a manual withdraw on all my coins there, they all went through except for DGB. Maybe because of the wallet, who knows...

@bogglor

I guess you were withdrawing directly to a new v3.01 wallet, right?

Anyway thanks for letting me know the pool's DGB wallet does not work

I've just posted about this on the main ANN thread of coinmine.pw

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8515012

Let's see if it can possibly wake up the admin

I'll also email their support later

If you can somehow receive your withdrawal, please feel free to PM me and let me know  Wink I'll do the same for you as well

Going to be a fun ride. I don't think the price will stay where it is with multi algo mining and increased coin production. Get ready!

YC

Once we hit the mark. All my rigs will be pointed at Digibyte! Qubit keeps my cards nice and cool. Wink
Activity: 602
Once we hit the mark. All my rigs will be pointed at Digibyte! Qubit keeps my cards nice and cool. Wink
I think we will all be pleasantly surprised. Let's keep helping and supporting! I agree with you!

YC

Lets Hope digibyte be in top 10 position soon...
 Soon digibyte from 39 to 39k satoshi.....Boom Grin

Go Digibyte
please hold your coin who support digibyte, Jared and his team...+1
So you own 12.5M? WOW!

YC

Go Digibyte

from post 1 I support digibyte!!!!!!!!!

I am supporting Digibyte from page 463, check that page.. haha it's always giving me a smile on my face.
Tonight we did some calculation, me & a friend own 1% total digibyte marketcap, any profit i'm making from now on i will buy more Digibyte on the market.

Digibyte....let's do this!

Activity: 285

Go Digibyte

I am supporting Digibyte from page 463, check that page.. haha it's always giving me a smile on my face.
Tonight we did some calculation, me & a friend own 1% total digibyte marketcap, any profit i'm making from now on i will buy more Digibyte on the market.

Lurked thread when it was on page 40, I think?

It's good that all of us are showing are support to DGB Smiley
Can't wait until we hit the magical block!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Go Digibyte

Activity: 392

Go Digibyte

Activity: 238

Go Digibyte
The link doesn't even work for me.

YC

I'm over on the Casheer forums and for whatever reason I can reply to posts but can't create a new one and we need one there for DGB. Anyone else having this problem?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I'm over on the Casheer forums and for whatever reason I can reply to posts but can't create a new one and we need one there for DGB. Anyone else having this problem?
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
@dev,

I have some DGB mined at a multipool coinmine.pw and I'm quite sure the pool is still using an old wallet

My question is simple: Is it safe to withdraw my balance directly to a new v3.01 wallet before block 145K?

Thanks  Smiley

On coinmine.pw the admin hasn't put an update on the site in three weeks. I stopped my mining there a few days ago and yesterday did a manual withdraw on all my coins there, they all went through except for DGB. Maybe because of the wallet, who knows...

No email back from him, so if you want to get him via Twitter, let me know!

YC

It appears you can post on his forum and he checks that.

According to http://davidseaman.com/blog/

Looks like he is active on twitter so that might work as well.
Activity: 434
@dev,

Thanks  Smiley

Withrdaw small ammount of coin first, see if it comes thought the new wallet fine and if yep then send the rest?
Tadam, solved. Smiley
But yeah it should be fine anyway.
Activity: 465
@dev,

Thanks  Smiley

Activity: 215

This guy calls it right...  the market isn't big enough for dozens of Altcoins.....  he thinks maybe 3-7 true cryptocurrencies.  Can DGB be one of them? I think so!

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/can-bitcoin-market-sustain-many-altcoins/2014/08/23

Jump to: