Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1285. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Great. Have they updated to the new DGB wallet?

YC

Had a little word with a networkadmin in cryptsy chat about the multi-algo update,

NetworkAdmin
@alttrade: message passed

Cryptsy wallet back online.  ✔
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Had a little word with a networkadmin in cryptsy chat about the multi-algo update,

NetworkAdmin
@alttrade: message passed

Cryptsy Multi-algo wallet  online.  ✔
legendary
Activity: 910
wow, im happy i did not buy these
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Jared,
 It may be worth adding items about the roadmap to Page 1 to show what has been defined and also accomplished.

YC
Will get that added!
Thanks for your time Bogglor, I'm going to check cudaminer.
I may send you a PM if I can't make it work.

Perhaps I'll just invest a bit in DGB instead of mining it but I want to test the feeling to get them from my computer  Grin

We would love to add a guide for Nvidia GPUS. As we only have AMD cards any input or feedback would be much appreciated so we can help get more people started on mining DGB!

Perhaps I'll just invest a bit in DGB instead of mining it but I want to test the feeling to get them from my computer  Grin

This is a great idea! Lets all reach out to them on Twitter!

Hello can someone answer this please?

Hello

Can someone please explain the block reward schedule before and after the fork?

I see the ANN page mentions 8k / block but I see many early blocks rewarding 72 000? thats 9 times as many coins

what am I missing?

There was a 0.5% premine, I would assume that the first 1439 blocks were set to a payout of 72000 for the premine. (I couldn't find any explanation for this, but it seems the most likely reason)

The first three days of the launch were set to 16000 coins per block. (I found this information in the coin description on Cryptsy, I assume it's somewhere on the Digibyte page, but I couldn't find it there)

The launch happened on sometime on January 12, with block 1440, which was 16000 coins.(I found this by examining the blockchain)

The payout then changed to 8000 on block 5760 (3 days later, found this in the blockchain), and has reduced slowly ever since. Currently the block reward is around 7686.
Yes, this information was correct. We will add an updated coin fact list in the OP to eliminate confusion.
It reads as interested people are loosing their interest when they see OP   Shocked
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/inviting-doge-naut-and-ltc-communities-to-join-digibyte-746983

In fact, other coins have much more information on their OP. I suggest to add all infos about Digishield, Multi-Algo and the road-map in to the OP. At least a conclusion of each with a link to the appropriate site on....oh, wait - what's the URL of Digibyte website again? Can't find it. Maybe linking the big graphic to it? Wink
Also, OP is still missing the latest block explorers, pools and exchanges. Just a hint Smiley
The gentleman brings up some good points, we need to provide more detailed information. We will get on that. Smiley

Finally !!! My own pressure was enough for adding DGB on Bittrex Smiley

This is awesome to hear! Things are coming together! Smiley
Appreciate your efforts! Let's keep pushing hard right now to get maximum exposure for DGB.

YC

Start by retweeting here:

https://twitter.com/jasoncarleski/statuses/502171705792806912

edit: I'll send them a proper email tonight after work.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
@digibyte

https://www.litebit.eu/en/

you must be send email to them. It's a very important. they are very big in the EU to receive money in altcoins. and than pay in euro. and they work to get USD and the pond. we must be go on that site. It's moolah but than better....
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Start by retweeting here:

https://twitter.com/jasoncarleski/statuses/502171705792806912

edit: I'll send them a proper email tonight after work.
Activity: 392
We should also seriously consider trying to get on Casheer. Casheer currently has a list of 11 coins they're looking to include in their app. Several of them make sense and several are complete WTFs in my opinion; if Casheer's going to take THEM why aren't WE on the list? I can take point on contacting Casheer but we will need multiple voices to earn inclusion.

that looks proffensioneel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they made also iOS apps? great! than I can finally download  an digibyte iOS app on my phone...

https://twitter.com/Casheer2/status/495763031041654784

If you have a coin you want added to @Casheer2 have your communities tweet us their support for adding it. Currencies added based on demand.
Ryven,
 What specific details do they need to add DGB? I am willing to assist, but won't be able to speak on technical integration.

They're not very clear. The site says:

Quote from: casheer
For everyone else, this is not the end...only the beginning. Engage your communities and have them send their support to us and you too will be added to this list. More fun stuff ahead and thanks again to all our supporters.

So I think we just need a bunch of people to email/tweet/forum post them and go "WOO DIGIBYTE" really loudly. I mean, really - Titcoin? Seriously? I've never been aware of that coin being some bastion of technological innovation.

This looks really good!

Also we are going really fast right now and some things have to be cleared  first. let's wait what Jared have to say about this all.

Here is where folks can contact them via Twitter:

https://twitter.com/CasheerApp

Ryven,
 What specific details do they need to add DGB? I am willing to assist, but won't be able to speak on technical integration.

For everyone else, this is not the end...only the beginning. Engage your communities and have them send their support to us and you too will be added to this list. More fun stuff ahead and thanks again to all our supporters.

So I think we just need a bunch of people to email/tweet/forum post them and go "WOO DIGIBYTE" really loudly. I mean, really - Titcoin? Seriously? I've never been aware of that coin being some bastion of technological innovation.
Ryven,

Welcome my friend!

YC

Ryven,

YC

We should also seriously consider trying to get on Casheer. Casheer currently has a list of 11 coins they're looking to include in their app. Several of them make sense and several are complete WTFs in my opinion; if Casheer's going to take THEM why aren't WE on the list? I can take point on contacting Casheer but we will need multiple voices to earn inclusion.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Jared,
 It may be worth adding items about the roadmap to Page 1 to show what has been defined and also accomplished.

YC
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!

Greetings,

Can someone tell me if I can try to mine some DGB (as a noob test with my regular PC) with my geforce GTX 660 please ?

I've checked the help page of Bonesoul's pool but it seems I can't but I'm not sure.

and if possible I'm looking for a miner without a virus detected with it by my antivirus.

Thanks for your help

You'll need to use cudaminer since you are using nvidia GPU. Here's cudaminer info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cudaminer-ccminer-cuda-based-mining-applications-windowslinuxmacosx-167229

For a GTX 660, depending on the card version and miner settings, you'll get about 120-220 kh/s, which probably isn't even enough to cover the electricity costs of running the card. You can see a hardware comparison here: https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison (I know it says litecoin, but it's the same for all scrypt mining). When I first started mining, I put cudaminer on my old computer that has a geforce 8600 gts. It took a little bit of tinkering, but it finally worked (very slow, I think it was 8 kh/s) I didn't run it for long, but at least I knew it worked.

Many virus scanners will flag mining software as a virus, even though it isn't. I think this is because some old virus/trojan/worm/whatever used to stealth-load the mining software on people's computers and use them as a botnet miner. The software itself isn't a problem.
Jump to: