Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1302. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Awesome! Feels great to have a dedicated dev team!

YC

Ok everyone! After two of us working almost 5 straight days we found the 1 little itty bitty line of code screwing everything up. We have all 5 algos mining away as expected on testnet and are going to run a few more tests to make sure. We feel very relieved! If all goes well we should get the update out tomorrow!
Great news...time to buy some more DGB while it's cheap guys!
Good job devs Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Litecoin is plummeting. I think it is time to advertise DGB for those who are leaving LTC.

I strongly believe DGB can replace LTC at some point. Compared to LTC, DGB will be much more stronger with the new algorithm.
Anybody here shares the same thought ?
Activity: 924
Awesome! Feels great to have a dedicated dev team!

YC

Ok everyone! After two of us working almost 5 straight days we found the 1 little itty bitty line of code screwing everything up. We have all 5 algos mining away as expected on testnet and are going to run a few more tests to make sure. We feel very relieved! If all goes well we should get the update out tomorrow!
Activity: 285

OK, we need insight explorer

https://github.com/bitpay/insight

its beautiful
Thank you for posting this! This looks cool, we are going to check it out more!

It looks very cool! Shocked
Looking forward to using it to peruse the DGB Blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

OK, we need insight explorer

https://github.com/bitpay/insight

its beautiful
Thank you for posting this! This looks cool, we are going to check it out more!
legendary
Activity: 421
True to a certain degree. The effect will be less once DGB gets off BTC as the main dependency and has fiat as its true exchange.

YC

Look at the loss in the market just today. With that being said, DGB has remained stable. Smiley

YC

Considering buying somemore myself, Ive been out of Crypto for a few months while ive been away. This is and always has been my long term coin Smiley
Are you talking about BTC market? Then if the bitcoin went down, DGB should have gone up, no? But yet sadly it didn't so it lost a lil bit of it's value :/
Look at the loss in the market just today. With that being said, DGB has remained stable. Smiley

YC

Considering buying somemore myself, Ive been out of Crypto for a few months while ive been away. This is and always has been my long term coin Smiley
Are you talking about BTC market? Then if the bitcoin went down, DGB should have gone up, no? But yet sadly it didn't so it lost a lil bit of it's value :/

YC

Activity: 280
RJF,
 Fantastic move! Even at a $0.50 price tag, you are looking at a decent chunk of coin and most importantly ROI!

YC

Lack of patience. Depends on what their financial situation is. Tons of reasons! All I can say is this seems to be one of the best buying opportunities out there.

YC

Why people are selling their DGB ? It does not make sense at all. Hold on your coins people !!

Buying here! Just picked up 70k on Cryptsy... Since I firmly believe in this coin and it's team, I will continue to buy as long as the opportunity remains...
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Lack of patience. Depends on what their financial situation is. Tons of reasons! All I can say is this seems to be one of the best buying opportunities out there.

YC

Why people are selling their DGB ? It does not make sense at all. Hold on your coins people !!

Buying here! Just picked up 70k on Cryptsy... Since I firmly believe in this coin and it's team, I will continue to buy as long as the opportunity remains...

YC

Maybe it's another altcoin competition or they just don't follow this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Great! Appreciate all the efforts you and your team continue to be doing!

YC

Good news! We finally have been able to compile again! We are still experiencing a couple random crashes, so we want to test some more in the morning. It syncs with the block-chain just fine & we are able to send/receive coins as well. Thanks again for your patience. This update has been very frustrating for us. Stay tuned!

Edit: We just noticed we need to change the "Bitcoin" in the Picture as well as a few other places in the wallet.

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Good stuff! Well done... getting close!
legendary
Good news! We finally have been able to compile again! We are still experiencing a couple random crashes, so we want to test some more in the morning. It syncs with the block-chain just fine & we are able to send/receive coins as well. Thanks again for your patience. This update has been very frustrating for us. Stay tuned!

Edit: We just noticed we need to change the "Bitcoin" in the Picture as well as a few other places in the wallet.

Activity: 984
Why Bittrex is not adding DGB ? I asked them many times... but no response.
A couple of weeks ago they twittert, they want to see more demand from the community (?) and at least 5 BCT hero members taking position for DGB....

edit:
here's the tweet: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/491975677025857537
I'm here and asking for it Wink

Dunno which ANN thread they meant, but try asking here as well: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bittrex-next-generation-exchange-btcltceacppcrddftcand-more-463202

...get 5 senior/hero bct members...

well, I will be  sr member soon.  
You're right! Sr. is enough Smiley

From last page:
infofront
haggis
Gunther
DubFX
Illodin
...[your name here]
Jump to: