Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1305. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Oh big day today..! Dgb to 400 Satoshi Smiley?

No way. These dumpers will kill every effort to bring price back at least to 100.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

If it reaches 400 Sats, I'm off on a round the world holiday! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
At what time can we except the new update ?

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
we have finally received outside investment support.

Interesting. Can you tell more about this?

I also wonder about that... Can you elaborate on that ? Long live Jared, like your name.... Smiley

Bueller?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP0mQeLWCCo

Activity: 924
Digibyte was #5 highest traded crypto at Mintpal 24 hrs ago! Pretty sweet to see folks purchasing. Will be very interesting to see how things turn out in the next few weeks with the new implementation.

Kind Regards,
YC

I also wonder about that... Can you elaborate on that ? Long live Jared, like your name.... Smiley

Bueller?

If possible I will try to have a p2pool node set up and running as soon as possible after the update.
Does anyone know exact time when the new code will be released ?

Where are you geographically BTW?

Slovakia. And other node would be in US. Check my signature.

Ah right, missed that.  Should be decent latency from London. I currently use nodes in France and Switzerland.
Activity: 393

If possible I will try to have a p2pool node set up and running as soon as possible after the update.

Slovakia. And other node would be in US. Check my signature.

Hopefully still on track for tomorrow? Been so many "we'll be releasing it by xxx date" type announcements over the past few weeks that it's kind of hard to be properly excited. Not trying to be negative...  just really really want this coin to succeed and am really looking forward to mining it again from tomorrow....  if the release really happens this time.  Got lots of Scrypt and SHA hash to throw at it so bring it on!

I wonder... will there be a pool set up already to start mining immediately from tomorrow or is it going to be kind of a soft-launch with a couple more weeks allowed to get the current pools updated?

That would be awesome...  I far prefer P2Pool for mining...

Activity: 393
Hopefully still on track for tomorrow? Been so many "we'll be releasing it by xxx date" type announcements over the past few weeks that it's kind of hard to be properly excited. Not trying to be negative...  just really really want this coin to succeed and am really looking forward to mining it again from tomorrow....  if the release really happens this time.  Got lots of Scrypt and SHA hash to throw at it so bring it on!

I wonder... will there be a pool set up already to start mining immediately from tomorrow or is it going to be kind of a soft-launch with a couple more weeks allowed to get the current pools updated?

Activity: 924
Volume on Mintpal is moving up!

YC
legendary

legendary
Lots of quiet buys happening at this very moment Cheesy
I am getting ready ! Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 840

Activity: 285
One question how much premined DGB left?

there is no premine for a long time , most of the coins were given to the community at the begining  in way of giveaways and bounties

the devs got their own coins and pay from their own pockets if its necessary , check out the OP , everything is transparent

Thanks for clarifying.
Yes, there is no more pre-mine. It has been gone for awhile. We went broke keeping things afloat until now & we have finally received outside investment support. We are in this for the long term! We are in it to win it! Smiley

Good, we have faith in you here Smiley
Waiting for all the plans you guys have cooked up to finally come out on the table!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
One question how much premined DGB left?

there is no premine for a long time , most of the coins were given to the community at the begining  in way of giveaways and bounties

the devs got their own coins and pay from their own pockets if its necessary , check out the OP , everything is transparent

Thanks for clarifying.
Yes, there is no more pre-mine. It has been gone for awhile. We went broke keeping things afloat until now & we have finally received outside investment support. We are in this for the long term! We are in it to win it! Smiley
Activity: 285
Can we see 1 DGB = 1k Sat any soon ? Smiley

With user support, yes Wink
Buying DGB would probably help atm... This is a good time to buy the coin.
Even small sums of money can help up the market for DGB.

It's hard to get the money onto market, though. Sad
Jump to: