Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1304. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Activity: 421
Merit: 250

Seriously though... in my line of business...  and in fact every single line of business I've ever had, missing deadlines gets you the sack. Why say you can do something then miss the deadline! Not the first time either.

You obviously don't work as a programmer, where one small change to the code can break 10 things.

These sorts of posts don't get anyone anywhere.

We apologize for the delay. We updated a couple new code changes yesterday we thought would only take a few minutes. (Bitcoin core updates) It managed to break about 10 things Sad We have worked through the night. As soon as we get it compiled we are going to release it. Thanks again for your paintence & support.

頑張って!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Seriously though... in my line of business...  and in fact every single line of business I've ever had, missing deadlines gets you the sack. Why say you can do something then miss the deadline! Not the first time either.

You obviously don't work as a programmer, where one small change to the code can break 10 things.

We apologize for the delay. We updated a couple new code changes yesterday we thought would only take a few minutes. (Bitcoin core updates) It managed to break about 10 things Sad We have worked through the night. As soon as we get it compiled we are going to release it. Thanks again for your paintence & support.
Activity: 393

.. obviously nice powerpoints are more important to line of business, than a functioning product.
Development needs time, it's not like an assembly line where you have exact steps that someone wrote down for you and you can use them again and again.
development is a creative process, needs thinking, inspiration and vision. And not just blind profit greed.

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
First of all, we need to get rid of all those weak&short&less-profiting hands in the first opportunity Smiley

Then price will continue climbing.

PS: What happened to the new wallets ?
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
At what time can we except the new update ?

It will be much later today. We are testing the seed servers and a few other things. We will post links to the download & advertise it on here as well as Twitter /Facebook. Also the Mac wallet is giving us some issues.

Thank you all for your patience. Once we release the update we are planning on roughly two weeks time to allow all the exchanges & mining pools to update so we have a smooth transition.

Much later today...  like tomorrow much later? It's 7:45 AM GMT on Sunday. By my math there's about 15 minutes of Saturday left in the USA...  and even then only on the West Coast. Oh wait...  forgot about Hawaii! I guess you've got a couple more hours on Hawaii time.

Seriously though... in my line of business...  and in fact every single line of business I've ever had, missing deadlines gets you the sack. Why say you can do something then miss the deadline! Not the first time either.

I've been a supporter of this coin virtually since day one. I still believe it can do something. I will be sticking with it...  what choice do we long term supporters have unless it actually dies for real. We've got too much time and real money invested to walk away at this point. But at a most basic level I just get pissed off when folks don't deliver to their own deadlines.

Ok, rant over. Coffee kicking in.

Activity: 285

Yeah, the dumpers will inhibit it at first. But once they're gone it should be a steady climb.

Dumpers can only create resistance for while but not the long term growth.

people will only dump if they truly believe they can force the price back down. If people here show positivity and there is a determined push I'm sure we can see it back up over 100sats in a few days. Last time we went above 100 we stayed there for ages didn't we?  (not sure if we briefly touched 100 a couple of months ago tho?)

There are most likely people who will start dumping their DGB on market as soon as the price goes to 100sats...
These people don't have the same kind of patience as serious believers in the currency. They'd probably like to go and convert all of their DGB to some other crypto...
Personally, I'll be happy to oblige them Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

Yeah, the dumpers will inhibit it at first. But once they're gone it should be a steady climb.

people will only dump if they truly believe they can force the price back down. If people here show positivity and there is a determined push I'm sure we can see it back up over 100sats in a few days. Last time we went above 100 we stayed there for ages didn't we?  (not sure if we briefly touched 100 a couple of months ago tho?)
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Anyone know about what pools are supporting which algo?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I love the digibyte logo.  Bought some just for the creativity factor!

Cheers!

You said it better than me  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1904
What algos, how difficulty adjusted to prevent instamine? I missed everything, can't find announce.
legendary

Ok so does this we can mine again today or 2 weeks from now  Huh
Multi-algo mining will kick in @ block 145,000. Which is about 3600 blocks from now. Based upon mining data from the last three months this could take 1-3 weeks to occur depending on how much hash is thrown at the network.

Once we have confirmation all the exchanges, block explorers & mining pools have updated we don't mind renting an ASIC to speed things up. But we also want to make sure someone does not throw an ASIC at the network right away and cause an un smooth hard fork.

Also on a side note it appears Alt Explorer is displaying the wrong block count. After checking multiple dns seed servers we are currently at DGB block 141404.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Ok so does this we can mine again today or 2 weeks from now  Huh
legendary
At what time can we except the new update ?

It will be much later today. We are testing the seed servers and a few other things. We will post links to the download & advertise it on here as well as Twitter /Facebook. Also the Mac wallet is giving us some issues.

Thank you all for your patience. Once we release the update we are planning on roughly two weeks time to allow all the exchanges & mining pools to update so we have a smooth transition.
is the coin dead?

LOL, dude, you are funny. I hope you are kidding.

legendary
Activity: 1904
is the coin dead?

LOL, dude, you are funny. I hope you are kidding.
Activity: 354
Jump to: