Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1312. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Once the new algos are selected, will you have another "test" that we can try out the new algos on the pool or do you feel that the last test provided sufficient results that will allow you to release without another testing period?

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
The dev isnt even comfterble holding his coins anymore, as he stated a while back, the premine is gone.. lol
We understand peoples frustration right now, but things do take time to mature. We are here, we are focused and we are working hard.

As stated many, many times the premine was for development & promotion of DigiByte. It has sustained us now for 8 months until we have been able to gather out side investment support.

We ourselves are actually buying right now, it is an excellent time to buy. Thank you all for your support!
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
The dev isnt even comfterble holding his coins anymore, as he stated a while back, the premine is gone.. lol

not sold but spent. Stop fudding, if you don't know what you're talking about, shut up.

Sold/spent/dosent possess/used for things.. semantics.

there's a big difference between a dev that dump the premine for the money and one that spend it to promote his coin.
Activity: 196

not sold but spent. Stop fudding, if you don't know what you're talking about, shut up.

Sold/spent/dosent possess/used for things.. semantics.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Activity: 924
Good luck bud!

YC

I messaged you in private to see if you want to sell since you are complaining about your position. I am an investor myself and am comfortable where DGB is currently and where it is headed.

YC

Now this YC person is asking investors to contribute, I did.. my $. While sending me private messages to buy my coin for 20 sat.

No your not, if you were, you wouldent offer me 20 sat a coin for an instant flip. Investor my ass. Another shamster revealed.
I messaged you in private to see if you want to sell since you are complaining about your position. I am an investor myself and am comfortable where DGB is currently and where it is headed.

YC

Now this YC person is asking investors to contribute, I did.. my $. While sending me private messages to buy my coin for 20 sat.

No your not, if you were, you wouldent offer me 20 sat a coin for an instant flip. Investor my ass. Another shamster revealed.

YC

Then do us and yourself a favor: contribute to DGB to help achieve your goals or stop complaining. The thread has been very positive and doesn't need to be polluted with comments that are constant whining. This is one of the most professional, transparent cryptos out there. Nothing will happen when you want it. Takes time. It's a 6 month old currency.

YC

Would have to be 130 sat to even be cost effective for the electricity. Never gonna happen.

Hopefully once the multi-algo update gets released we can choose a cooler, less power hungry algo and still mine it while maintaining profitability.

And everyone else will, and they will dump it. Thats the cycle. Alt coins are nothing but a vehicle to get BTC. There will never be any mass adpotion.  This is alt-coin mass adoption stuff is pure insanity. As I am realizing in the past days.

No one is whining, im stating facts, I 1st got interested in DGB when it was easily traded @ 140 sat , all day every day, now its not. That tells me, and everyone else.. that there are no investors, no adoption, no secret plans, its not even cost effective to mine. Do facts bother you?
Then do us and yourself a favor: contribute to DGB to help achieve your goals or stop complaining. The thread has been very positive and doesn't need to be polluted with comments that are constant whining. This is one of the most professional, transparent cryptos out there. Nothing will happen when you want it. Takes time. It's a 6 month old currency.

YC

Would have to be 130 sat to even be cost effective for the electricity. Never gonna happen.

Hopefully once the multi-algo update gets released we can choose a cooler, less power hungry algo and still mine it while maintaining profitability.

And everyone else will, and they will dump it. Thats the cycle. Alt coins are nothing but a vehicle to get BTC. There will never be any mass adpotion.  This is alt-coin mass adoption stuff is pure insanity. As I am realizing in the past days.

And everyone else will, and they will dump it. Thats the cycle. Alt coins are nothing but a vehicle to get BTC. There will never be any mass adpotion.  This is alt-coin mass adoption stuff is pure insanity. As I am realizing in the past days.

How much DGB do you have? I'll buy it from you for 20 satoshi!

YC

Price drives mining, right now..its not profitable to mine..infact..it hasent been in at least a month. When it is, it just gets dumped, just like all alts. Sad but true, its cheaper to buy this than mine it.. and even then, no one is buying it. I feel a lil stuck.. have a bunch, and just keep seeing its value drop. That tells me, that there are no investors behind the sceens with NDA's. I can only imagine how un profitable it will be to mine this in 2 years, 5 yrs, 8 yrs, 15 yrs.. how long does mining go on for? 28 years? Just dis-heartened, every alt is down, because..well.. face it.. its just gambling. Dreams of being some world wide, mass adopted way of paying for things is lunacy. The price fluctuation are sometimes 50x of what any credit card fee could possibly ever be on some coins. Unless you have a ton of BTC to make markets do what you want..  its pointless.

Are you high? I paid 80+ sat for this stuff.

Yeah, I got in at 80 as well but still holding, I feel that there will be an explosion coming once the new multi algo hits and there is more news about the brick and mortar plans.  I am just in a bad spot because all my funds are tied up on coins that if I cashed out id be taking a huge loss, so I am just sitting, waiting and hoping for a better day =).  I firmly believe that DGB will be one of the few that emerges through these rough times. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

YC

Price drives mining, right now..its not profitable to mine..infact..it hasent been in at least a month. When it is, it just gets dumped, just like all alts. Sad but true, its cheaper to buy this than mine it.. and even then, no one is buying it. I feel a lil stuck.. have a bunch, and just keep seeing its value drop. That tells me, that there are no investors behind the sceens with NDA's. I can only imagine how un profitable it will be to mine this in 2 years, 5 yrs, 8 yrs, 15 yrs.. how long does mining go on for? 28 years? Just dis-heartened, every alt is down, because..well.. face it.. its just gambling. Dreams of being some world wide, mass adopted way of paying for things is lunacy. The price fluctuation are sometimes 50x of what any credit card fee could possibly ever be on some coins. Unless you have a ton of BTC to make markets do what you want..  its pointless.

Are you high? I paid 80+ sat for this stuff.

YC

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

I agree with you on almost every point, but it could be worse:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7936677
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7938747

At least DGB has been keeping its head above water. Wink

I agree on almost every point, except your view on possible mass adoption. My view is that there WILL BE a handful of winners who do achieve mass adoption. The opposite is practically an impossibility. Someone WILL WIN BIG.

Who will that someone be? IMVHO it will be the people who focus on bringing the best core product possible to market (i.e., coin, wallet, and network) and everything else will fall into place.

Digibyte is one of my highest probability contenders.

And yes, again, I agree with you on almost everything, not everything, but almost everything, including the part about this being a dream, which it still is (there's a gigantic chasm between every idea and its realization, and there's still a very long ways to go).
Jump to: