Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1309. (Read 3058812 times)

RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Is there currently a WORKING DigiByte pool? I would love to mine a few while waiting on the multi-algo release...
Here you go, it should work: http://p2phash.com:9022/static/

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll give 'em a try later today!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Is there currently a WORKING DigiByte pool? I would love to mine a few while waiting on the multi-algo release...
Here you go, it should work: http://p2phash.com:9022/static/
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Besides Ethereum, Mastercoin & Ripple we were the only alt coin represented there.
Way to go!

The thing that surprised us the most was not "if" digital currencies would go main stream, but "when," "how" and "who" would be the first ones to do it.
No doubt about it. Digital currencies ARE a reality - there's no putting the genie back in the bottle. As you said, it's a question of when, and more than how, I would say who, and that "who" will probably determine how and when. Sounds like a great experience and eye opener.

Finance is changing & we are proud to stand along side all of you as we are all pioneering the future of money! DigiByte to the moon! Smiley

The first thing money ever seeks is its own self-preservation. Oh yeah, finance is changing alright, and the pace of that change is going to get ever faster. Seize the opportunity! To the moon!

Great job!

---------------------------------o---------------------------------

Oh, and I just love this analogy. Spot on!

(And if you think the internet evolved fast, get ready for what's coming, and don't dare blink! Smiley )

If you know anyone who is still skeptical about DigiByte & digital currencies remind them what Yahoo looked like in 1994:

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I am looking forward to hearing from the team if this release is scheduled for today as well.

YC

Our goal is to have the multi-algo update released by this coming weekend. Thank you everyone for the support & lets keep these awesome discussions going within the community. There are a lot of very good ideas coming from some bright & talented people. Thanks you!

@Digibyte

Are you still on track to realize this goal? I'm looking forward to getting mining DGB again.

The whole crypto industry reminds me of when the Internet just started in 1994. Parking revenue was non existent and a few investors took the risk on the power of domain names. Fees were expensive and now you look at the commercial value of them and the rest is history. Pretty interesting time period we are in.

YC

If you know anyone who is still skeptical about DigiByte & digital currencies remind them what Yahoo looked like in 1994:

Wow that is wild! Good for you!

YC

Wow! You own 210,000,000 DGB???

YC

Just realized I'm holding approximately 1% of the total digibyte coins. This is the time to secure a nice position with very little money and possibly to become a future whale. Smiley  It's not all bad that the price is very low at some point if it's not affecting the team's morale.

He got around 12 million.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

YC

Just realized I'm holding approximately 1% of the total digibyte coins. This is the time to secure a nice position with very little money and possibly to become a future whale. Smiley  It's not all bad that the price is very low at some point if it's not affecting the team's morale.

He got around 12 million.

YC

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Not affecting us at all. We are all buying Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm not sure DGB was 'represented' per say, yes Jarad was there..n talkin with folx.. but was there a DGB/DigiPay presentation of any? I duno.. more curious than anything.
I think the fact that DGB was represented as one of the few alt coins says a tremendous amount. Most coins are not operated as a business and a short term P&D. I have been saying this for a long time. Strong team, dedication, doing it slow and steady and an awesome community. Combine this with marketing and you have a leader. I have a feeling there are a lot of good things happening in a time where most alt coins are getting slaughtered. Even volume on Mintpal is pretty steady! Great job Jared!

YC

Here is a quick update for everyone!

The 1st ever Digital Currencies convention for Bankers went very well in New York. We made a lot of connections & introduced a lot of high level people to DigiByte & DigiPay. Every major bank from Wells Fargo, Chase & more to Visa, Mastercard and even the people who run the SWIFT international transfer system where in attendance. There were also several representatives from some of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks. It was the most insightful & beneficial conference we have attended yet. Besides Ethereum, Mastercoin & Ripple we were the only alt coin represented there. This showed several people we are serious & a legitimate contender for long term Digital Currency success.

The thing that surprised us the most was not "if" digital currencies would go main stream, but "when," "how" and "who" would be the first ones to do it. Several bankers legitimately felt block-chain technology can replace the aging ACH system. Bankers felt block chain technology could make it much easier for them to operate & follow AML/KYC laws.

I (Jared) also met up with Brian Kelly of Nautiluscoin & had a great lengthy conversation about the future of Digital Currencies after attending the Fast Money show at the NASDAQ market site. Some very positive things are underway. Finance is changing & we are proud to stand along side all of you as we are all pioneering the future of money! DigiByte to the moon! Smiley
Activity: 285

The 1st ever Digital Currencies convention for Bankers went very well in New York. We made a lot of connections & introduced a lot of high level people to DigiByte & DigiPay. Every major bank from Wells Fargo, Chase & more to Visa, Mastercard and even the people who run the SWIFT international transfer system where in attendance. There we also several representatives from some of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks. It was the most insightful & beneficial conference we have attended yet. Besides Ethereum, Mastercoin & Ripple we were the only alt coin represented there. This showed several people we are serious & a legitimate contender for long term Digital Currency success.

The thing that surprised us the most was not "if" digital currencies would go main stream, but "when," "how" and "who" would be the first ones to do it. Several bankers legitimately felt block-chain technology can replace the aging ACH system. Bankers felt block chain technology could make it much easier for them to operate & follow AML/KYC laws.

I (Jared) also met up with Brian Kelly of Nautiluscoin & had a great lengthy conversation about the future of Digital Currencies after attending the Fast Money show at the NASDAQ market site. Some very positive things are underway. Finance is changing & we are proud to stand along side all of you as we are all pioneering the future of money! DigiByte to the moon! Smiley

wow Jared, nice work there.  connection is the key to success and the more of it the better. great and wonderful work Jared...

I'm glad that you guys had an opportunity to meet some people Smiley
That might be one of the most important steps for DGB.

I'm actually thinking about picking up some Nautiluscoin soon. Thanks for all your work!
legendary

Activity: 479

The 1st ever Digital Currencies convention for Bankers went very well in New York. We made a lot of connections & introduced a lot of high level people to DigiByte & DigiPay. Every major bank from Wells Fargo, Chase & more to Visa, Mastercard and even the people who run the SWIFT international transfer system where in attendance. There we also several representatives from some of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks. It was the most insightful & beneficial conference we have attended yet. Besides Ethereum, Mastercoin & Ripple we were the only alt coin represented there. This showed several people we are serious & a legitimate contender for long term Digital Currency success.

wow Jared, nice work there.  connection is the key to success and the more of it the better. great and wonderful work Jared...
legendary

The 1st ever Digital Currencies convention for Bankers went very well in New York. We made a lot of connections & introduced a lot of high level people to DigiByte & DigiPay. Every major bank from Wells Fargo, Chase & more to Visa, Mastercard and even the people who run the SWIFT international transfer system where in attendance. There were also several representatives from some of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks. It was the most insightful & beneficial conference we have attended yet. Besides Ethereum, Mastercoin & Ripple we were the only alt coin represented there. This showed several people we are serious & a legitimate contender for long term Digital Currency success.

Activity: 479
Close to 4.5 BTC traded on Mintpal! It definitely is warming up!

YC

Long time holder of this coin, Its always stood out to me with the activity of Jared and the active nature of his ideas

Same here..remember the days of 140 sat? Miss them dearly.

I do believe that we will get there and beyond!!!!

Activity: 196

YC

Long time holder of this coin, Its always stood out to me with the activity of Jared and the active nature of his ideas

Same here..remember the days of 140 sat? Miss them dearly.
Activity: 280

YC

Jump to: