Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1310. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
@digibyte 

any news on the bricks and mortar developments that were circulating a month or so ago?
Yes, this is still being worked on as we speak Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Close to 4.5 BTC traded on Mintpal! It definitely is warming up!

YC
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
@digibyte 

any news on the bricks and mortar developments that were circulating a month or so ago?
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Our goal is to have the multi-algo update released by this coming weekend. Thank you everyone for the support & lets keep these awesome discussions going within the community. There are a lot of very good ideas coming from some bright & talented people. Thanks you!

@Digibyte

Are you still on track to realize this goal? I'm looking forward to getting mining DGB again.

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Any interesting takeaways from the conference?

YC

Just bought 109k DGB! All I can afford right now... It's hard to get USD on the market.
I'll be glad when that get's changed for DGB Wink

Make a splash at the convention!  Grin
We are working hard to make this much easier for DGB! Convention going well so far, all the big banks are represented here!
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
And so Bitcoin is dropped in the laps of an unsuspecting public by the hucksters... A little distraction you may find amusing...

http://research.lfb.org/research/html/lfl_undergroundbanking_0614

It's interesting to see how they perceive the ecosystem. I post this here so that we (the entire industry) might never make the same mistakes as this guy...
Activity: 285
Just bought 109k DGB! All I can afford right now... It's hard to get USD on the market.

We are working hard to make this much easier for DGB! Convention going well so far, all the big banks are represented here!

Can you tell us something more about DigiPay? I'm so curious... We don't need a detailed plan of course, but some info?  Grin

Digipay was one of the more interesting things planned for DGB. I agree with Gunther, if there's any specifics you can give us on the program, we'd love to hear it Smiley
P.S. Good work! You can be sure I'll buy some more DGB when I can.

I still have no idea wtf digipay is. 

Digipay is a project by the DigiByte team to make a browser plugin that would allow you to purchase items at most online stores with DigiByte.
At least that's how I remember it when it first got mentioned.
Activity: 786

Can you tell us something more about DigiPay? I'm so curious... We don't need a detailed plan of course, but some info?  Grin

Digipay was one of the more interesting things planned for DGB. I agree with Gunther, if there's any specifics you can give us on the program, we'd love to hear it Smiley
P.S. Good work! You can be sure I'll buy some more DGB when I can.

I still have no idea wtf digipay is. 
Activity: 392
@digibyte

the link to moolah exchange doesn't work anymore on the site (digibyte.co) and also on this home page.

can you change that?

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Here is the mining information you will need to help us test multi-algo DigiByte mining. Please feel free to ask questions & help us iron out all the issues before we roll out the multi-algo update (will be called version 3.0).

Mining Pool Address: http://69.164.206.169/
Mining Stats: http://69.164.206.169/tbs

Vardiff available on *32... other static diff port options available under "getting started" on the pool.

First 100 Scrypt Blocks simulate switchover at specific block, all algos start with low difficulty for testing!
Join us in DigiByte IRC if you have questions! http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#digibytecoin

Updated DigiShield in effect! Lets get 48 hours worth of data to make sure everything works great! Thank you for helping DigiByte go to the next level!

Mine to this address: t74fXcaZRPsDs6YgRbfWddDSc1Bm6TitCA

Mining Algorithm #1: DigiBitcoin (Sha256)
This is the original Bitcoin mining algorithm. We have chosen this algo as one of the 5 to tap into the market of used ASIC miners.

Test Pool Address: stratum+tcp://69.164.206.169:6032
.bat example: cgminer -o stratum+tcp://69.164.206.169:6032 -u t74fXcaZRPsDs6YgRbfWddDSc1Bm6TitCA -p 123
Miner Download: Any CGMiner / ASIC mining software
Configuration Settings: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison

@Digibyte - I was on holiday when this testing occurred, but I'd like to test for myself anyway to make sure my gear will play nice on this pool. Is it still alive? I can't get to the stats page...

legendary
To respond to both of you, I downloaded the pre-built installer version on the Digibyte website about 2 days ago.
It says it's v2.9.1.0f72a4c6 DigiShield (64-bit).

I don't know how to build software on windows. I've only ever compiled something using gcc and make on linux... I should probably learn how to compile software from source on windows, though!

I'm assuming I should just redownload it when the next client releases?  Smiley
Thank you both for the help, by the way!  Grin

EDIT: Oddly enough, it appears to be working now. Not entirely sure why.
Either way, I'm happy about it! ( ^.^)
Great to hear that!
To respond to both of you, I downloaded the pre-built installer version on the Digibyte website about 2 days ago.
It says it's v2.9.1.0f72a4c6 DigiShield (64-bit).

I don't know how to build software on windows. I've only ever compiled something using gcc and make on linux... I should probably learn how to compile software from source on windows, though!

I'm assuming I should just redownload it when the next client releases?  Smiley
Thank you both for the help, by the way!  Grin

EDIT: Oddly enough, it appears to be working now. Not entirely sure why.
Either way, I'm happy about it! ( ^.^)
legendary
Different post so as to not make a huge and confusing chain of replies. I recently had to reinstall the DGB client and can't seem to be able to download the block chain. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Are you stuck somewhere or doesn't it even start?
Doesn't even start. I've begun to think that it's something wrong with the build of the client I have? Maybe it doesn't have any main peers listed, I'll have to check.
Which version of the wallet are you running? We just reset the primary seed nodes in the wallet. A lot of exchanges have went offline so we will update the master seed node list when we release the next wallet update.
Activity: 984
Different post so as to not make a huge and confusing chain of replies. I recently had to reinstall the DGB client and can't seem to be able to download the block chain. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Doesn't even start. I've begun to think that it's something wrong with the build of the client I have? Maybe it doesn't have any main peers listed, I'll have to check.
Did you clone the source from github or did you download the latest release code? In the former case I think you have experimental code with multi-algo features which might not work yet.

You can get the latest working code here: https://github.com/digibyte/DigiByteProject/releases
Activity: 392
@digibyte

the link to moolah exchange doesn't work anymore on the site (digibyte.co) and also on this home page.

can you change that?
Activity: 984
Jump to: