Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1354. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
I think it would be great to have a DGB - USD exchange setup on your site just like coinbase for BTC. Maybe make it easier for people to use, like accepting paypal? There's kind of a large annoying wall people have to break through just to get into crypto currencies. Making it easy for people to cross that barrier would definitely increase adoption of DGB.
This is in the works as we speak!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I think it would be great to have a DGB - USD exchange setup on your site just like coinbase for BTC. Maybe make it easier for people to use, like accepting paypal? There's kind of a large annoying wall people have to break through just to get into crypto currencies. Making it easy for people to cross that barrier would definitely increase adoption of DGB.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Miningpool.co works flawless for months now. very recommended.

And @all: would you not quote the whole post please? i usually read on mobile phones and its hell annoying to scroll 20 pages with blackjack or pool advertisments over and over and over and over again.

thx guys
legendary
Let's get a new pool up folks! We can then expedite the fixing of the hash issue and be on to the next goal!

YC
+1 We can use all the hash we can get right now. Also for those who do not have miners you can rent them from betarigs!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Let's get a new pool up folks! We can then expedite the fixing of the hash issue and be on to the next goal!

YC
legendary
Main thread on here has been updated!
legendary
The mining pool list has been updated on the website. Let us know if we missed any pools or we have any that are not working: http://www.digibyte.co/

legendary
Just wanted to let everyone know we worked late into the night and we are still figuring out what the best course of action for us to take is. Our main problem right now is a lack of hash. So if you have a miner we could use all the additional hash we can get right now while we get an update rolled out. More hash = more security & stability of the block chain.

Some of the pools dont even exist any more , I went to dedicated, and theres some banner that says theres a problem there, been like that for days :S

Ok. We are going to get the list updated. We also are considering developing a main digibyte pool ourselves so we can make sure it stays operational.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just wanted to let everyone know we worked late into the night and we are still figuring out what the best course of action for us to take is. Our main problem right now is a lack of hash. So if you have a miner we could use all the additional hash we can get right now while we get an update rolled out. More hash = more security & stability of the block chain.

Some of the pools dont even exist any more , I went to dedicated, and theres some banner that says theres a problem there, been like that for days :S
legendary
The consolidation has already started. I believe DGB will be top 5 crypto in 9 months or less. Exciting times. What would you do differently if you knew this to be the case?

YC

Activity: 786
A lot of coins are going to die this year.  The bubble will burst soon. I think the DGB devs (and community) are dedicated enough for DGB to at LEAST survive.
I dont agree with you. The coin will be a great coin which is not only for survive but will achieve the top of cap list.

I only said at LEAST survive.  And any coin that survives will me in a much better position due to consolidation of the market.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
A lot of coins are going to die this year.  The bubble will burst soon. I think the DGB devs (and community) are dedicated enough for DGB to at LEAST survive.
I dont agree with you. The coin will be a great coin which is not only for survive but will achieve the top of cap list.
Activity: 786
A lot of coins are going to die this year.  The bubble will burst soon. I think the DGB devs (and community) are dedicated enough for DGB to at LEAST survive.
I think the time is now and if I am a betting man, I believe Jared and team will execute. Let's not get caught in the short term hype to make a quick buck. Lot of favorable items. Even looking at the DigiMap, it looks like the team is on track.

YC

In your opinion what does #DigiByte need right now to become on of the top five coins in the crypto economy?

It seems there are a few paths to accomplish this.
1) Be the first to do something that accomplishes something in a technical aspect. (LTC-Scrypt, DRK-X11/anon supposedly...etc)
2) Be the first to do something with financial application.  (people can use it to pay for something they want)
3) Have a very strong community that drives the coin regardless of the above (Doge)

I dont see #3 happening for DGB without 1 or 2.  Right now DigiByte is just another scrypt coin in the eyes of many.  Yes Digishield was/is great but the time to capitalize on that has passed.  Multi-algo while good for the security of the coin does nothing to set DigiByte apart. 

Right now anon/PoS/X11 coins are all the hype but after time that will die down and the next big thing will come to be.  Key is finding that next big thing and using your/DigiByte's reputation to push it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
In your opinion what does #DigiByte need right now to become on of the top five coins in the crypto economy?

It seems there are a few paths to accomplish this.
1) Be the first to do something that accomplishes something in a technical aspect. (LTC-Scrypt, DRK-X11/anon supposedly...etc)
2) Be the first to do something with financial application.  (people can use it to pay for something they want)
3) Have a very strong community that drives the coin regardless of the above (Doge)

I dont see #3 happening for DGB without 1 or 2.  Right now DigiByte is just another scrypt coin in the eyes of many.  Yes Digishield was/is great but the time to capitalize on that has passed.  Multi-algo while good for the security of the coin does nothing to set DigiByte apart. 

Right now anon/PoS/X11 coins are all the hype but after time that will die down and the next big thing will come to be.  Key is finding that next big thing and using your/DigiByte's reputation to push it.
Jump to: