Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1353. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Gone I tell you, like a dead coin, dust, nothing left but bagholders, so sad, so sad!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!
This made my day Cheesy

I love it when an uneducated response gets thrown into this forum, which is the reason I mainly read and don't post.

READ THE SUBJECT HEADING!! Smiley

★★ DigiByte ★★ [DGB] ✈ DigiShield ✔ v2.9.1 ✔ Multi-Algo mining coming soon!

I hope I made that big enough, or maybe I should make an audio version just in case you can't read, which very well may be the case. Wink

Have a lovely day, thanks again for providing me with a nights entertainment. Cheesy

Grin

Smiley)) I saw but I tried not to answer Cheesy But all said well Cheesy Thanks.
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Hi
I have problem importing the private key from a paper wallet.

http://digiaddress.org/

can see the private key, and the appropriate public key
but the wallet just does not import the key

error: {"code":-5,"message":"Invalid private key encoding"}

does the private key import not work for DGB wallets ?

its 0.1 DGB on it, so not much of a bounty Smiley

digibyted importprivkey 6Kctm9osBohTTaqCawTLEJFWy4vADEEbGRJ53jVTwSYZpsfpPip test
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Gone I tell you, like a dead coin, dust, nothing left but bagholders, so sad, so sad!!!!!!!!!!

Just checked my Digibyte 32-Bit Core wallets again and they sync'ed. All good Smiley
Activity: 274
Merit: 101

LOL!!!
This made my day Cheesy

I love it when an uneducated response gets thrown into this forum, which is the reason I mainly read and don't post.

READ THE SUBJECT HEADING!! Smiley

★★ DigiByte ★★ [DGB] ✈ DigiShield ✔ v2.9.1 ✔ Multi-Algo mining coming soon!

I hope I made that big enough, or maybe I should make an audio version just in case you can't read, which very well may be the case. Wink

Have a lovely day, thanks again for providing me with a nights entertainment. Cheesy

Grin

Activity: 154
Activity: 154
Amazing this one is still around, hey People don't you know. Scrypt is dying fast thanks to Asics. Just stay away People. In 6 months time, this one will be gone.
Got about 100mh slowly coming online at miningpool.co if anybody else wants to come mine Smiley
Activity: 166

The mining pool list has been updated on the website. Let us know if we missed any pools or we have any that are not working: http://www.digibyte.co/

Thank you for the quick community response and providing us the update.

Just one more thing... I have 2-wallets (version v2.9.1.0 32-bit Windows) not syncing past block 133831. Is there any issue?

portdavenport
Activity: 924
what pools can handle 60mh workers??
I need 2
Thanks guys

Have you tried: http://p2pool.org:9022/static/

Just hiring a rig for 24hours to help support the network so it needs to support stratum, otherwise I'll just hire 10 gridseeds
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The mining pool list has been updated on the website. Let us know if we missed any pools or we have any that are not working: http://www.digibyte.co/

Couldn't see CoinKing listed. (http://coinking.io)
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
Activity: 984
I think it would be great to have a DGB - USD exchange setup on your site just like coinbase for BTC. Maybe make it easier for people to use, like accepting paypal? There's kind of a large annoying wall people have to break through just to get into crypto currencies. Making it easy for people to cross that barrier would definitely increase adoption of DGB.
This is in the works as we speak!
Do you think this will help us spreading to the world?
Not directly. But it's a requirement to make further adoption by merchants and customers even possible.
legendary
Activity: 1140
The Real Jude Austin
what pools can handle 60mh workers??
I need 2
Thanks guys
Absolutely. From what I have seen on the main DGB website, it looks like the dev team wants to have a compliant exchange that has the appropriate certifications so it does not have a feel of some of the "scammier" exchanges that someone can put up and then have "security" leaks. In addition, this would remove the dependency on BTC as the standard. Have other cryptos use DGB and let it set the standard. It's a great idea! Looking forward to see what is coming out!

I think it would be great to have a DGB - USD exchange setup on your site just like coinbase for BTC. Maybe make it easier for people to use, like accepting paypal? There's kind of a large annoying wall people have to break through just to get into crypto currencies. Making it easy for people to cross that barrier would definitely increase adoption of DGB.
legendary
Activity: 966
Jared,
 Is there any additional awareness or publicity that Brian Kelly can provide for DGB?

YC
Jump to: