Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1356. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So any news or hype in a crypto world from DGB? Are you wanna continue to feed us with bullshit like "Nice weekend in LA, blah blah blah"? People looking on DGB and just see yet another Scrypt coin while other shit rising to the moon with crashing wallets, retarded devs and ugly graphics without any sense of purpose.

People need hype, news and status updates, otherwise it's just a mine and dump coin.

No, children need hype.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
DGB confirms too slow .

a transaction  need 10+ minutes. it's not good .

3 monthes ago that's so fast .  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Why don't you just fck off and leave DGB alone? I remember you begging for free DGB during giveaways and requesting multiple times in thread. What value did you give to DGB other than to come here now and talk shit? GTFO.

My immature friend, you can't distinguish humour from bagging, LOL.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
So any news or hype in a crypto world from DGB? Are you wanna continue to feed us with bullshit like "Nice weekend in LA, blah blah blah"? People looking on DGB and just see yet another Scrypt coin while other shit rising to the moon with crashing wallets, retarded devs and ugly graphics without any sense of purpose.

People need hype, news and status updates, otherwise it's just a mine and dump coin.

This might be something: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/facebook-approves-dogecoin-tipping-app/2014/06/06

And how the fuck this awesome news for Dogecoin community related to DGB?

Instead of such language, go and read the article.
If you asked normal, I would have copy/paste the relevant text, but try to find it yourself  Roll Eyes

Language still a problem for you? Prefer the content than form. Nothing done for coin from TODO list for 6 months. I am sure that if tomorrow I'll launch an exact clone of DGB with different icon, mascot and name it will cost much more than DGB ATM. Cheers.

To prevent some speculation, I'd like to say that I never bought DGB.

Why don't you just fck off and leave DGB alone? I remember you begging for free DGB during giveaways and requesting multiple times in thread. What value did you give to DGB other than to come here now and talk shit? GTFO.
legendary
No content reaches a recipient if the form is corrupt. Why dont you go ahead and make your own coin. How about FMC, Foul Mouth Coin.

And for the interested people i will quote the relevant part:

The Multicoin Tipping App supports Dogecoin, Digibytes, Einsteinium, FedoraCoin, Mintcoin, Reddcoin, Quark, Worldcoin, Vertcoin, Karmacoin, Earthcoin, TrollCoin, HTMLCoin, and Donationcoin. When tipping another person, the recipient receives a wallet address and full access to use their coins.

So even DOGE will never get benefits from this hype. All these coins lost in their own pile.
Activity: 61
No content reaches a recipient if the form is corrupt. Why dont you go ahead and make your own coin. How about FMC, Foul Mouth Coin.

And for the interested people i will quote the relevant part:

The Multicoin Tipping App supports Dogecoin, Digibytes, Einsteinium, FedoraCoin, Mintcoin, Reddcoin, Quark, Worldcoin, Vertcoin, Karmacoin, Earthcoin, TrollCoin, HTMLCoin, and Donationcoin. When tipping another person, the recipient receives a wallet address and full access to use their coins.
legendary

This might be something: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/facebook-approves-dogecoin-tipping-app/2014/06/06

If you asked normal, I would have copy/paste the relevant text, but try to find it yourself  Roll Eyes

Language still a problem for you? Prefer the content than form. Nothing done for coin from TODO list for 6 months. I am sure that if tomorrow I'll launch an exact clone of DGB with different icon, mascot and name it will cost much more than DGB ATM. Cheers.

To prevent some speculation, I'd like to say that I never bought DGB.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

If you asked normal, I would have copy/paste the relevant text, but try to find it yourself  Roll Eyes
Activity: 61
legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

legendary

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
In your opinion what does #DigiByte need right now to become on of the top five coins in the crypto economy?

Really simple answer.

A way for it to be easy to spend.

A way for a merchant to easily accept it.

For instance, we have a website setup now in Australia that accepts bitcoin and pays out in AUD to BPAY.
BPAY allows me to pay every single one of my bills with a simple Biller code and a reference number.

This is the only answer needed.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
In your opinion what does #DigiByte need right now to become on of the top five coins in the crypto economy?

Really simple answer.

A way for it to be easy to spend.

A way for a merchant to easily accept it.

For instance, we have a website setup now in Australia that accepts bitcoin and pays out in AUD to BPAY.
BPAY allows me to pay every single one of my bills with a simple Biller code and a reference number.

Activity: 168
made a multi-pool for digibyte

if you mine on the multi-pool, you get than every time digibytes in your wallet but you mine, blackcoins, darcoins, dogecoins

Yeah, mining blackcoins seems reasonable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
made a multi-pool for digibyte

if you mine on the multi-pool, you get than every time digibytes in your wallet but you mine, blackcoins, darcoins, dogecoins

edit:if you looking anyone to made the video, you can send me a PM/E-mail
Activity: 168

Ok, let's be honest then. The coin at this moment has nothing unique about it. DigiShield was given to so many coins that now they just copy-paste it without giving credit. And it took DigiByte team two months to code it?

The basic technicals are old and not attractive. Scrypt will be raped by ASICs soon, PoW inflation means constant downward pressure. Multipools still cause a little chaos when price increases.
Implementing new multi-algo as mentioned will take months? And still it will be a spin-off of MyriadCoin, not sure this will get huge attention.

Comparing to top5 coins makes no sense. Even coins like FlutterCoin have huge advantage over DigiByte with unique and interesting technicals. And yet they are struggling with increasing market cap.

So what can DigiByte do? Make the best multi-algo algorithm as fast as possible, implement anonymity features, actually make that deal with the merchants instead of tweeting about it.  Cheesy

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Does anyone have a calculator that can discuss buying power of variations in pricing for BTC and DGB compared to Us Dollar? For example, if DGB is at 43 satoshi and BTC is at $660, is it in my advantage to buy DGB at 33 satoshi and BTC up to $670 or is the reverse true? Wish someone had a tool for this.

YC
Activity: 130
Dev's, how is your trip going in LA?
What's the status, did you managed to get in contact with some important people?
Just curiousity  Roll Eyes Smiley
Jump to: