Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1377. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Oh jeez guys, be patient. (Although I really want some more info too). They are working on something big.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I dont want to 'jinx' DGB holders, investors or potentials, however..  with the recent rise in BTC prices, many MANY alts were sold (dumped if you want to say that ), to cash in.. DGB is holding fairly firm. This to me, is a very VERY good sign.

Edit: Not ALL alts were sold to cash in on the BTC rise, but a very noticeable # of them.

Looks like I was dead wrong..great. 46-38 in a day, starting to feel like im in a Jr. Doge Bag holders club. Both MP & Cryptsy dont show much support, I'm highly considering selling to buy back more lower.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
why isn't there even an update of what is being worked on?
cmon dev
 do you not look at the charts .. ALOT of dgb is being sold everyday ...
community and investors are leaving ... people are tired of waiting ...
why are you not announcing what your doing if your doing something.
I have read 50 posts of people almost begging you for an update on what the algo status is.
I don't understand what is going on at this point .. talk to us!
Activity: 186
Buying up more DGB while its cheap Smiley
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
I'm realy a patient person...but currently you're loosing a lot of faith.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hearing that putting DGB to its future path isn't easy - kinda soothing for me. Cheap success never last for long.
So take your time guys, Im strongly believe in you.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
VOTE FOR DIGIBYTE
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
This is all just slightly frustrating. I do trust and believe in the devs, I absolutely believe this coin can go places. Just annoyed that other opportunities like DRK, myself and others are missing out on because we are holding for the "announcement".  Thursday is a stretch to be mid week, but it would be nice to renew your believers confidence. An announcement when naut took off would have been great, an announcement while BTC is rebounding would be great. Some PR for this coin is what is needed. If no one hears of a great technology, it could be lost in the dust. Just look at the pinned tweet "Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”  Abraham Lincoln. DGB has the opportunity to shine, why isn't it capitalizing on it?

Edit: Grammer was terrible, still is
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
I dont want to 'jinx' DGB holders, investors or potentials, however..  with the recent rise in BTC prices, many MANY alts were sold (dumped if you want to say that ), to cash in.. DGB is holding fairly firm. This to me, is a very VERY good sign.

Edit: Not ALL alts were sold to cash in on the BTC rise, but a very noticeable # of them.

Those dumped alts either had large market cap and/or pump&dump nature.

DGB is none of the above.

Still waiting for updates though..

At the moment I agree 100% I will patiently await news.
Activity: 168

Those dumped alts either had large market cap and/or pump&dump nature.

DGB is none of the above.

Still waiting for updates though..

Agreed, looking at the markets on a couple of exchanges it has been a bloodbath for a lot of Alts since the BTC price rise.  Still thinking we will see that DGB breakout sooner rather than later.

If 50 state compliance goes threw, and they decide to embrace technological improvements and not fight them, then it will be a good long term hold. I am waiting to see how that all pans out. Just remember if we dident embrace technological improvements, then we would all be still sending telegraphs, using oil lamps & night, and defanitly not be using, exploring & advancing in alternative currencies.
Activity: 252

Agreed, looking at the markets on a couple of exchanges it has been a bloodbath for a lot of Alts since the BTC price rise.  Still thinking we will see that DGB breakout sooner rather than later.

Activity: 421
Quote from: from Digibyte Twitter account
The truth is...this takes blood, sweat and tears. So many special interest groups are working against us!

===> What does it mean? I want to know more...

Yea, I read that as well and was wondering what it meant. I also thought that tweet was bad PR.

Keep going, everything will be OK.
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
The truth is...this takes blood, sweat and tears. So many special interest groups are working against us!

Yea, I read that as well and was wondering what it meant. I also thought that tweet was bad PR.
Activity: 335

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
The pool didnot work for me. From what I have heard FGPAs are already mining X11 coins but X11 might be a big problem.
Got my 8mh on my p2pool and working without problem like the others mining with me.

What is your setup ? GPU, ASIC? (For information gridseed are not able to mine p2pool)

Do you know also that when mining on p2pool you have to wait at least 12h to have a fix reward.
Activity: 159

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/f5eUt0t.png

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
The pool didnot work for me. From what I have heard FGPAs are already mining X11 coins but X11 might be a big problem.
Jump to: