Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1380. (Read 3058812 times)

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Sure hope the new algo is going to be groestl.

Not to mention its same energy inefficiency with scrypt, scrypt-n already looks to have its days numbered in-so-far as ASICs go as well. https://www.flowertechnology.com/

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
@digibyte

can you response my E-mail (I send that 2 days ago)
Will get back to you shortly. Apologize for the delay in responding to everyone. We have been working hard to finalize a deal to get Digi-Pay started. It has been consuming all our resources and time this past week. We have had to delay some of the new videos & announcements we planned on making this weekend in order to get things lined up for Digi-Pay.

We should be able to get to most everything we planned on by the middle of next week. Good things coming around the corner for DigiByte!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
@digibyte

can you response my E-mail (I send that 2 days ago)
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Reduce the fucking coin amount ! NO one will ever invest in a coin with a billion max coin amount, the inflation is just to high and while the Ascis are out for scrypt it will be even more ugly for new Altcoins.

You shouldn't have more then 300k coins everything else is just a delusion and a wannabe copy of Dogecoin.

Tell that to the people saying that 21 million bitcoins are to few and they should switch to 21 mld millibits.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Where we go guys? What with algo? It's so easy to switch to scrypt-n, forget about X11 mineable by FPGAs. With scrypt-n announcement DGB will go to the sky.

Stop thinking like everything is about mining. It's not.
Price doesn't give a f** about mining algorithms.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Where we go guys? What with algo? It's so easy to switch to scrypt-n, forget about X11 mineable by FPGAs. With scrypt-n announcement DGB will go to the sky.

scrypt-n will be mined shortly by Flower Technologys asic.

When the guys come out with something new Wink , then we may see a price jump.

I'm sure we will have good news shortly. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
why is price rising?

2 main reasons

1. The explosion in the price of NAUT on mintpal (digibyte gave NAUT digishield). Digibyte is the innovator !!!!

2. DGB Development Team will be announcing the algorithm change in the near future

DGB should be trading at 80 to 100 satoshi by now, we are undervalued, surprised that it's not....DGB will overtake DOGE.

I also anticipate that when Scrypt ASICS come out in full force towards the fall that alot of the DOGE community will jump ship to DGB as they realize that DGB is progressing rapidly especially with digi-pay in the works as well. Some people from DOGE community have already joined us....DOGE has the best community of any alt but I believe that DGB has the best coin!

Scrypt ASIC is already here. I'm waiting to see what happens to scrypt hashrates the first week of June when GAWminers ships/hosts their first wave of high-hash hardware...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Any idea if the algo change is going to be to a whole new innovative algorithm, or is it going to be an already existing one?
Activity: 335
why is price rising?

Some news coming from Devs soon as they told us.
Activity: 182
Activity: 392
good news

I can chance the attitude of Digiman,  I know the hands are a little weird. but it takes more time to make that good)

https://i.imgur.com/jp1q0mv.png

This is awesome! Which program did you use to change him?

cinema 4d r15

Activity: 383
News coming today right ?

I'm wondering the same thing....Digibyte is so undervalued...it should be around 100 satoshi....

If you take a look at Nautiluscoin on Mintpal, the price exploded yesterday...There's alot of hype around that coin which is backed by a big name Investment Banker and guess who they went to for help? That's right DGB. They incorporated digishield into their protocol. NAUT is a completely different coin than DGB however without DGB, NAUT would not be as attractive as it is right now.(16 million NAUT vs 21 billion DGB)

Once people realize that digibyte is the innovator, price will move up accordingly...First we saved doge, now naut..

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
Activity: 215
News coming today right ?

Hope so...  I ended up buying more DGB this week on Mintpal... my watercooled rig has been down since last Saturday when my little boy decided to give one of the hoses a yank, disconnecting it and spraying coolant all over the cards and PSU.  Luckily the short-circuit protection kicked in pretty much instantly, and I was able to pull everything apart and dry it out. Haven't had the time to get it all back together yet, but hopefully by the weekend! Want to mine more before difficulty rises again....

We really appreciate your support and dedication to DigiByte mining!

Thanks you
legendary

Better rewards
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h

JOIN US TO MINE
We really appreciate your support and dedication to DigiByte mining!

Better rewards
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h

JOIN US TO MINE
legendary
good news

I can chance the attitude of Digiman,  I know the hands are a little weird. but it takes more time to make that good)

This is awesome! Which program did you use to change him?
Jump to: