Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1381. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
what do I wrong version 2.9.1 of the wallet version
and mac os x 10.9.2

If I close the wallet I get this

and if I use the backup I get this:

Help please!!!!
That message is normal. You got the error with the old wallet because the new wallet index's the block chain differently.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
and mac os x 10.9.2

https://i.imgur.com/KHDBZCd.png

https://i.imgur.com/kUNh075.png

Help please!!!!

everything working flawlessly here [both OS X 10.9.2 as well as OS X 10.6.8]
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
and mac os x 10.9.2

Help please!!!!

Isn't this normal?  On mine (2.9.1) that message appears for up to 2 seconds before disappearing and then shutting down. Nothing to worry about I think

why is that normal? that I get this message?

The first message is normal. It's just shutting down.  Not sure why your backup doesn't work because I'm not sure exactly how you're using the backup file at the time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
good news

I can chance the attitude of Digiman,  I know the hands are a little weird. but it takes more time to make that good)

Activity: 252
Those impatient people make me laugh  Grin
Jared, you're doing a ridiculously nice job man. Although it doesn't pay off right now (mass exposure, decent value, ... apparantly people still don't see what DigiByte is), it will in time.

I'm still buying more, since a man can't have enough DigiBytes. Some consider it as a risk, but I don't see it that way. I see it as an investement for the future.
I really hope I can buy stuff with my DigiBytes in time, without having to go through the whole DGB -> BTC -> EUR process.

Keep up the good work. If you need any help whatsoever (testing new stuff, promoting, ...) let me know. I will test the Mac wallet this afternoon.

For the other DGB-fans: retweet this!  Wink

Don't get me wrong they are doing a great job!  I just don't want the crypto world to pass DigiByte by and want it to have the success that it deserves.  

Oh, but they will succeed. Bigtime.
You know how people always tell other people: "I'm buying more < coin x >, sell me those cheap coins!". Well, i'm saying it for DigiByte. Sell me all you want to sell at this rate.

DGB could drop a bit from now, but i don't care. I care about the amount of DigiBytes i own. And to be honest Although i'm pretty satisfied with my current balance, I still buy more.

Well put  Wink

Holy crap I just noticed the network hashrate jumped to 4.4GH/s!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Those impatient people make me laugh  Grin
Jared, you're doing a ridiculously nice job man. Although it doesn't pay off right now (mass exposure, decent value, ... apparantly people still don't see what DigiByte is), it will in time.

I'm still buying more, since a man can't have enough DigiBytes. Some consider it as a risk, but I don't see it that way. I see it as an investement for the future.
I really hope I can buy stuff with my DigiBytes in time, without having to go through the whole DGB -> BTC -> EUR process.

Keep up the good work. If you need any help whatsoever (testing new stuff, promoting, ...) let me know. I will test the Mac wallet this afternoon.

For the other DGB-fans: retweet this!  Wink

Don't get me wrong they are doing a great job!  I just don't want the crypto world to pass DigiByte by and want it to have the success that it deserves.  

Oh, but they will succeed. Bigtime.
You know how people always tell other people: "I'm buying more < coin x >, sell me those cheap coins!". Well, i'm saying it for DigiByte. Sell me all you want to sell at this rate.

DGB could drop a bit from now, but i don't care. I care about the amount of DigiBytes i own. And to be honest Although i'm pretty satisfied with my current balance, I still buy more.
Activity: 252
Those impatient people make me laugh  Grin

For the other DGB-fans: retweet thisWink

Don't get me wrong they are doing a great job!  I just don't want the crypto world to pass DigiByte by and want it to have the success that it deserves. 
and mac os x 10.9.2

Help please!!!!

Isn't this normal?  On mine (2.9.1) that message appears for up to 2 seconds before disappearing and then shutting down. Nothing to worry about I think

why is that normal? that I get this message?
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
and mac os x 10.9.2

Help please!!!!

and mac os x 10.9.2

Help please!!!!
Activity: 275
hi dev , i  think we need digihash now 
better than X11
legendary
After countless hours of frustration, we have finally compiled a v2.9.1 OSX DMG installer that should work for everyone! We could use some more testers! Please let us know if you were able to install this version on your Mac!

http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files//crypto/DigiByte-Qt-v2.9.1-OSX.dmg
works for me! Smiley

Awesome! What Mac platform did you try it on?
OS X 10.9.2
everything works good so far (opened, synced, sending and receiving works too)
Awesome! Good to know! Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
After countless hours of frustration, we have finally compiled a v2.9.1 OSX DMG installer that should work for everyone! We could use some more testers! Please let us know if you were able to install this version on your Mac!

http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files//crypto/DigiByte-Qt-v2.9.1-OSX.dmg
works for me! Smiley

OS X 10.9.2
everything works good so far (opened, synced, sending and receiving works too)
legendary

works for me! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

works for me! Smiley
legendary

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The price is recovering nicely.Going buy a ton of these coins!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Great news Jared, thanks for your devoted work!  Smiley
legendary
Hello,  the updated Mac OSX Wallet is ready?

+1, now it is v2.0.0.0 DigiShield

we need 2.9.2  Tongue

We have spent several entire days now over the past couple weeks trying to get the v2.9.1 Mac OSX wallet compiled into a DMG for deployment. We keep getting several errors with the new codebase we have had to work through. It has been a real pain. We have enlisted the help of a few different developers now. We have the wallet compiled and almost ready to go. We should have it out by tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!
Jump to: