Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1378. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
Activity: 392
What's the best/largest volume/trusted DigiByte-specific pool or multi-coin pool out there where I can specifically designate Digibyte for mining?

I think this pool:

http://digi.morecoins.org
Activity: 408
What's the best/largest volume/trusted DigiByte-specific pool or multi-coin pool out there where I can specifically designate Digibyte for mining?
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Feel good just don't know why the price has been rising

I thought the past week or so it's been rising?  So far totally negated the BTC rise this past couple of days.

Edit: oops, I mean it's been falling
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Feel good just don't know why the price has been rising
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
The only thing I dislike on DGB is the lack of preannouncements or fixed ETAs. Would love to read more about my favorite coin Smiley
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
May I ask about my wallet version here.... it is v1.0.0.4-g-beta and synching..what am I loading?

Do I have to download a new one with backup of my old wallet.dat?? I see you have version 2..

v2.9.1.0 ,  no need to backup. Went all smooth.
legendary
Activity: 840
We are working very hard right now on about 10 different things! Thank you all for your support!

Could you provide us with a little update? Or is it all top-secret stuff for now?
Activity: 252

Sure hope the new algo is going to be groestl.

Not to mention its same energy inefficiency with scrypt, scrypt-n already looks to have its days numbered in-so-far as ASICs go as well. https://www.flowertechnology.com/

Yes, we have delayed and not wanted to rush into anything for this exact reason. We felt that X11 would have issues as well. We want to make the right move so everyone will benefit.

Would you please elaborate a bit on the X11 algo having problems? Thanks.

Scrypt-N ASICs is proved scam, check Vertcoin thread. Algo have to be scrypt-n. There is no alternatives yet, X11 is FPGA-mineable already.

They have already said it will be multi-algo
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Sure hope the new algo is going to be groestl.

Not to mention its same energy inefficiency with scrypt, scrypt-n already looks to have its days numbered in-so-far as ASICs go as well. https://www.flowertechnology.com/

Yes, we have delayed and not wanted to rush into anything for this exact reason. We felt that X11 would have issues as well. We want to make the right move so everyone will benefit.

Would you please elaborate a bit on the X11 algo having problems? Thanks.

Scrypt-N ASICs is proved scam, check Vertcoin thread. Algo have to be scrypt-n. There is no alternatives yet, X11 is FPGA-mineable already.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
We are working very hard right now on about 10 different things! Thank you all for your support!
Can't wait for the DigiByte news. You know what 'silence' means... that Jared is working is ass off atm  Cool

Yep!  I'm ridiculously excited to hear the details of the new multi-algo and digipay
1 Bitcoin equals how many DigiByte at the moment ?

about 2mil

So, is it CPU minable at the moment ?

Not efficiently, like any scrypt coin
Activity: 335

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
legendary
Activity: 840
Can't wait for the DigiByte news. You know what 'silence' means... that Jared is working is ass off atm  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
1 Bitcoin equals how many DigiByte at the moment ?
Activity: 280
Looking forward to updates, Been a long time follower of this coin and have high hopes Smiley
Jump to: