Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1382. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Please please please fix the fucking windows circle already. http://gyazo.com/d53e1291c4e02654ecbf5578f5cc5f86 It's really starting to bother me. Must be the 5th time I told you. Don't want to be rude but it should be a really small and easy fix. Also in general the logos inside of it don't look very crisp.

Dotabeard,

Those images come from a pre-packaged set of icons on a sprite file. We do not have the original source files to edit them easily.  We feel there are several more important things to work on at the moment as we don't have time so spend several hours slightly altering and image that works quite well for what it is doing at the moment.

We are planning a full website upgrade in the coming months as it is. So those images will be replaced. Thank you for your concern and feedback on the site.
legendary
Trying not to but I'm starting to get a little impatient.  We've been waiting on news for several weeks now regarding the algo change and nothing.......
Been a pretty quiet week as well.   Things move quickly in the Crypto world. 
Ironically the twitter account tweeted this last week:
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”  Abraham Lincoln

I still believe DigiByte is crazily undervalued, just need something to get everyone else to take notice!
We are working on making several things happen Thursday and Friday with announcements & news. We have been working on numerous things in the back ground. Including several meetings with some very interested investors.
legendary
is something wrong with the digibyte website? i keep getting errors

We are restarting the server as we speak. We have plans to move it to a bigger server in the future. One of the countess projects we have on our to do list.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
is something wrong with the digibyte website? i keep getting errors
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I may be able to help Digibyte switch over to the x11 algorithm with the help of the rest of the Hirocoin development team. I sent Digiybyte a PM about this a week or so ago but maybe it got lost in the rest of the messages. If you're still looking into switching algos let me know!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Trying not to but I'm starting to get a little impatient.  We've been waiting on news for several weeks now regarding the algo change and nothing.......
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”  Abraham Lincoln

I still believe DigiByte is crazily undervalued, just need something to get everyone else to take notice!

Look at Darkcoin, guys, DRK dev announcing new features recently, released a couple of RCs, etc. This is how development can rise an interest and price.
Activity: 252

Activity: 278
Activity: 300
Merit: 103
Hello,  the updated Mac OSX Wallet is ready?

+1, now it is v2.0.0.0 DigiShield

we need 2.9.2  Tongue
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello,  the updated Mac OSX Wallet is ready?
Activity: 434
are we on the corner yet? nice stack of orders

It won't be fun breaking these price walls...

Coool, finally the NAUT community is realising digibyte might be interresting Smiley. Hold your DGB !
Maybe people from naut should dump their coins then break these buy walls and set new buy and sell ones way higher?
Ahh i guess it was just a dream  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Cryptonator CEO
legendary
Hey guys

We have just finished developing fully customizable and installation-friendly price and calculator widgets.

You can display and convert DGB against any crypto / fiat on your webste

Check it out https://www.cryptonator.com/widget
Very cool! Thank you for sharing!
Activity: 335

Coool, finally the NAUT community is realising digibyte might be interresting Smiley. Hold your DGB !
Activity: 434

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

legendary
Hey Digibyte, I sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Erik
Just replied! Thank you!
Activity: 278