Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1383. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
@Digibyte

I think Digishield needs a slight fix. If you look at NAUT right now, a big multipool is jumping on and causing the difficulty to get stuck.

What is the minimum possible difficulty retarget time? Could it be retargeted each second?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Oh god ! What Nautilus has different than DIGIBYTE ? Every tech NAUT uses belongs to DGB and DGB is 40, NAUT 40000 SATOSHI ! FUNNY !!!!!!!
People buying NAUT just because it is owned by cnbc guy and that f... video Smiley They both actually mentioned in that video though! ! So funny...

NAUT has a low supply of coins

Then maybe algorithm should be changed to make it lesser coins, much more rare DGBs Cheesy
The point is that there should be enought dgb for every user and ideal rate would be dgb=1$

Don't cheat with coins supply, people don't like it. BTW, I don't care, if it will rise price up, I'd love it =)
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Oh god ! What Nautilus has different than DIGIBYTE ? Every tech NAUT uses belongs to DGB and DGB is 40, NAUT 40000 SATOSHI ! FUNNY !!!!!!!
People buying NAUT just because it is owned by cnbc guy and that f... video Smiley They both actually mentioned in that video though! ! So funny...

Then maybe algorithm should be changed to make it lesser coins, much more rare DGBs Cheesy
The point is that there should be enought dgb for every user and ideal rate would be dgb=1$

Yes, I agree Smiley just trolling D:
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Pickaxe back online with all my coins still there, asked for a manual payout and received it immediately
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

legendary

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 335

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
How about this coin?Is it still alive?
It's very alive! Dev is working very hard on it but never gives any ETA. A few posts ago he said there are "great things for Digibyte around the corner". Whatever things he means (very mysterious) and how far away the corner may be, it's sure he will present something cool Smiley
legendary

Sure, and there was a pre pump not so long ago, look at USDe, it's 200, DGB can reach 300 easily.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
I have added DGB to my Sextoys store with over 4k products, good luck with your coin dev's and community.

Digibyte can now buy stuff like this!

Yeah, I tweeted https://twitter.com/cryptorush/status/465394736044716033, RT please.

BTW, I still curious what news are coming in near future?
Activity: 984
I have added DGB to my Sextoys store with over 4k products, good luck with your coin dev's and community.

Where do you take exchange rate from if i may ask? It looks great otherwise!
Definetely looks great!  Grin
Activity: 434

Where do you take exchange rate from if i may ask? It looks great otherwise!
legendary
Very good things around the corner for DigiByte! Smiley

What news?

I suppose you were busy with naut scamcoin, are you now 100% in it or preparing something for DGB?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Very good things around the corner for DigiByte! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Digibyte is being late. Many coins around, people may lose interest easily... we have to keep up and release ASAP whatever coming...

I agree with this. We need to get a big push going. Or atleast get some traction somehow. There's just not enough to DigiByte yet that sets it apart.
We are working on some things to completely separate us from the pack.

We apologize for not being very active these past few days but we are working to get some important things done to push us to the top.
legendary
Digibyte is being late. Many coins around, people may lose interest easily... we have to keep up and release ASAP whatever coming...
Jump to: