Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1388. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
DigiByte & DigiShield will possibly be mentioned shortly live on CNBC's Fast Money between 5:00 & 5:30 PM ET!
Very nice! In a world saturated with cryptocurrencies vying for attention, press coverage matters quite a bit!
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Updates have been made to www.DigiByte.co! Let us know if we should add more information or change anything!
Hi Jared,

it looks as the website contains every needed information. Especially the roadmap is a good thing. I'm missing that from many other coins as you never know if that coin has future plans or not. Maybe a graphical roadmap with mouseover information would look a bit nicer.

Now some critics and suggestions to help you making it even better:

- I dislike google translation a lot Smiley As you use Drupal (+1 for that!) as CMS it would be very easy to integrate multiple languages directly into the site. I could help out with a german translation for the start.

- The header area looks quite messy. I would suggest to:
  • Remove the news line and put it into a dedicated news-block anywhere on the site
  • Remove the google translation and add the most important language icons (english, spain, german, france, russian, chinese, portugiese, ...?) for internal translations
  • Remove the social icons and stick them to the screen border (fixed)

- Remove the breadcrumbs as there is no 2nd level navigation

- Add an overview of places where you can spend DGB (if there are any)

- Add a contact form for potential investors (I doubt they want to use twitter & co for that purpose)

- Add an imprint with either your personal address or found a Digibyte company and put their address in (preferable)

- Add a section which describes how someone can contribute besides mining or sharing your tweets

Once the coin is more adopted in mainstream and not only within the cc scene, I would also suggest to put all technical information including DigiShield and premine info into a dedicated section as the average people are not interested in this or could even benefit from that information.

So long, haggis Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Updates have been made to www.DigiByte.co! Let us know if we should add more information or change anything!
-the 32- bit looks not very nice
-the 'DigiByte A Decentralized Payment Network' stay in the middle
http://imgur.com/LsCrUb0

you can also change the video. about:DigiByte v2.9.1 Released Along With Video Guide (the video what I send you. but that is your choice Wink)

everything is your choice. you are great dev! it's only advice

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
DigiByte & DigiShield will possibly be mentioned shortly live on CNBC's Fast Money between 5:00 & 5:30 PM ET!
legendary
legendary
Want to help promote DigiByte? Download the media kit and send it to anyone you think could benefit from using DigiByte or could help us grow!

Download here: http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files//crypto/DigiByte_Media_Kit.pdf
legendary
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Make sure to follow DigiByte on twitter! It is now our largest audience and our quickest way to get information out!

https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin

Hay, please answer my question in PM.
legendary
Make sure to follow DigiByte on twitter! It is now our largest audience and our quickest way to get information out!

https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin
legendary
[ Topic: don't use X11,it can be mined by Scrypt ASIC or fpga ]

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dont-use-x11it-can-be-mined-by-scrypt-asic-or-fpga-586407

where is our algo?!

GPU miner want digihash!!!
We are definitely working on making something to the effect of "DigiHash" happen. Actually that is a good name! Smiley
legendary
Links for wallets in the first post are not updated
Will updated that/! Thank you!
Activity: 300
Merit: 103
[ Topic: don't use X11,it can be mined by Scrypt ASIC or fpga ]

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dont-use-x11it-can-be-mined-by-scrypt-asic-or-fpga-586407

where is our algo?!

GPU miner want digihash!!!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Links for wallets in the first post are not updated
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The more popular Nautiluscoin gets, the more popular Digibyte will get. We need to work to attract the public to Nautiluscoin (since Brian Kelly has huge connections), which will lead many to go to Digibyte as well!

If we do this right, both coins could help each other get a major boost in popularity!
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Good to see the recent wallet update and the article at CNBC. But we still need to attract more miners, therefore a algo change is inevitable imho.

Keep on going, this coin is on a good path!
legendary
Dunno if it has been asked before, DGB fan and miner from the first hour but stopped it for some months now....

Will Digibyte stay at Powerhungry Scrypt or will it move to X11, Groesl or something less powerhungry? Summer is coming guys, we need less heat!
We will be making an official announcement regarding this early next week. Smiley
we do need less heat haha. My miner shuts down a lot as it gets warmer out. I have a lot of extra fans aimed at it but not much of a difference
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
Dunno if it has been asked before, DGB fan and miner from the first hour but stopped it for some months now....

Will Digibyte stay at Powerhungry Scrypt or will it move to X11, Groesl or something less powerhungry? Summer is comming guys, we need less heat!
I'm interested in seeing how Nautilus coin launches using Digishield
Jump to: