Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1476. (Read 3058809 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How much of the premine are you selling to pay for votes? Cryptsy are going to make quite a bit of money from this new voting process. Did a quick calculation and $383 should buy you around 30,000 votes.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
i juste did more than 300 votes...
come on all pay some btc to make digibyte possible to cryptsy

what is 0.06 btc ? we are not a lot that want digibyte possible Huh
Activity: 77
come on ! add to cryptsy at first,vote by cryptsypoint ~!we need votes!
www.DigiForce.cc Call to Arms:
 - We need more DigiMen !
 - Now fighting the coinwars with DigiShield !!
 - PPLNS, 0% fee
 - 24/7 support at [email protected]
 - DigiByte only dedicated pool
 - Hosted in cloud with dynamic load scaling
 - both US and EU stratum servers

Join The Force !
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hey let's go collaborative to get on cryptsy. Can someone organize a funding please? This is our chance. I want to donate and I'm sure others will too!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Kudos to Emdaer for starting this Reddit post: http://redd.it/1zjl66

If you take a look at that thread... the last comment (by Jasper1984) seems to give a very good suggestion: a whitepaper.

I think you guys should look into making one soon, that would add on to the DigiByte promise of being a professional coin.
Also, having a whitepaper is a big plus, especially to represent the coin to investors!

Infant Coin = more attractive returns = higher chance of getting investors/speculators/whatever you wanna call it, maybe Angel Investors if you will. Tongue
Our biggest weakness is, in fact, our greatest strength!

Yes! The fact that we are an infant coin or sleeper if you will, is a very strong incentive to invest. Everyone looks back at bit coin, litecoin etc. and wish they had gotten in earlier. We have the potential to grow big. We just have to make everyone else know!
Activity: 70
Kudos to Emdaer for starting this Reddit post: http://redd.it/1zjl66

If you take a look at that thread... the last comment (by Jasper1984) seems to give a very good suggestion: a whitepaper.

I think you guys should look into making one soon, that would add on to the DigiByte promise of being a professional coin.
Also, having a whitepaper is a big plus, especially to represent the coin to investors!

Infant Coin = more attractive returns = higher chance of getting investors/speculators/whatever you wanna call it, maybe Angel Investors if you will. Tongue
Our biggest weakness is, in fact, our greatest strength!
Activity: 71
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
Unique DDoS protection system
We were attacked by the Chinese robots. But they can not defeat a free spirit crypto anarchy!

Do not be intimidated) Currently not working web interface. Stratum is working correctly.
No voting for DGB required at Austin Global Exchange! AGX will launch with DGB available for trading soon. Registration is open; set up your username, password, wallets, and security preferences at agx.io.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 97
Only DigiMan  ? Where is the DigiGirL Huh
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 77
today ,UTC vote by cryptsy point add about 9000 votes,and the price growing up about 50%!!!!!
Activity: 434
The trading volume on Mintpal is too low and the price is very easily manipulated.  

Keep voting everyone lets get to Cryptsy...they probably take the top 5 coins.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
let push DGB to cryptsy we are close!
Wow Ultra Coin is over double now and we have dropped to 3rd place
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 434
Lets keep voting...use your Cryptsy points!
Jump to: