Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1475. (Read 3058809 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
i want remember to people who want that digibyte take some value to vote on cryptsy.

here the link for the vote: https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

digibyte is on 4th place... we muste be betwen the 1st and 3rd place.

So keep going on and vote please.

i'm doing some exchange to pay for digibyte. me alone i put 1000 vote so please do all the same to make digibyte possible on cryptsy.
Activity: 210
Guys... does anyone know whats wrong with the digibyte p2pool network?

I pulled my miners off Digibyte for awhile. Hopefully its just a lack of hashrate explaining no blocks

This might sound strange..
I think its not just the p2pool netowrk.. I think theres something strange going on with the entire digibyte network...

You might be right, I havent received any payments to my Digibyte wallet since 11:39pm EST last night...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I pulled my miners off Digibyte for awhile. Hopefully its just a lack of hashrate explaining no blocks

This might sound strange..
I think its not just the p2pool netowrk.. I think theres something strange going on with the entire digibyte network...
Activity: 84
Mining Man - Digibyte Pool

http://dgb.mining-man.com

Payout cron run every minute
Round Earnings credited after 15 confirms

Promos
Zero fees between 04/03/14 to 11/03/14 and then only 1%.
50000DGB POT, 1000DGB Block Finder Bonus for the next 50 blocks found in the pool  Shocked

finding regular blocks, come and joins us.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Hmm very strange

If the new conf doesnt work:
try deleteing: "server = 1"

I was hopeful as the resynch took considerably longer after removing that "server = 1" line. It doesn't seem to have helped in the long run though.

I was wondering if we might try an exchange to see if a transfer from a regular person may work. If you are agreeable, I would like to send you over some DGB and have you try to send some of them back to verify that I can complete any transaction at all. I don't think it is a block chain issue at this point. In fact I am starting to wonder if the actual wallet.dat file may be corrupted or something. I wouldn't have the foggiest idea of where to begin debugging that.
Activity: 210

edit your digibyte.conf file:

edit: also, which pool are you on?

My digibyte.conf file looked exactly like that previously. I did make a minor edit during troubleshooting and changed the rpcuser and rpcpassword. The behavior has been the same either way to this point. I will take your suggestion and change it back and rescan again to see if that works.
As for the pools, I am using a combo of CryptoCulture's and pool.mn's. I was straight CryptoCulture for a while but opened the other pool account for troubleshooting. Neither work so I am sure it is something on my side now.

Hmm very strange

If the new conf doesnt work:
try deleteing: "server = 1"

Code:
rpcuser=youruser
rpcpassword=yourpass
rpcport=14022
server=1
daemon=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=*
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=31.220.25.91
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=24.119.23.61
addnode=70.196.193.231
addnode=198.98.118.241
addnode=142.4.204.115
addnode=23.90.191.58
addnode=216.250.125.121
addnode=115.28.31.25
addnode=83.172.105.46

My digibyte.conf file looked exactly like that previously. I did make a minor edit during troubleshooting and changed the rpcuser and rpcpassword. The behavior has been the same either way to this point. I will take your suggestion and change it back and rescan again to see if that works.
As for the pools, I am using a combo of CryptoCulture's and pool.mn's. I was straight CryptoCulture for a while but opened the other pool account for troubleshooting. Neither work so I am sure it is something on my side now.
Been having some odd issues. Seems that payments have not been received by my wallet since the 4th. I am currently on 2 pools and have been unable to recieve DGB since the morning of the 4th. My wallet has been upgraded to 2.0 with DigiShield and I rescanned the block chain with no success. As a test I created another DGB address and was unable to receive DGB with that address either. I opened the debug window in my wallet and the block numbers are correct so it isn't something with a slow transaction speed. Can anyone suggest anything I can do to get my coins? I am now missing nearly 500,000DGB because of this and it has me worried.

The person that helps me resolve this fully (as in the coins are in my wallet) will get 10% of the total wallet amount after the transactions are "updated". I am a CPU miner, so probably not too much to you GPU guys, but it is a damn fortune to me! Smiley

Code:
rpcuser=youruser
rpcpassword=yourpass
rpcport=14022
server=1
daemon=1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=*
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=31.220.25.91
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=24.119.23.61
addnode=70.196.193.231
addnode=198.98.118.241
addnode=142.4.204.115
addnode=23.90.191.58
addnode=216.250.125.121
addnode=115.28.31.25
addnode=83.172.105.46

in LTC i trust
go vote on cryptsy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont forget  
Been having some odd issues. Seems that payments have not been received by my wallet since the 4th. I am currently on 2 pools and have been unable to recieve DGB since the morning of the 4th. My wallet has been upgraded to 2.0 with DigiShield and I rescanned the block chain with no success. As a test I created another DGB address and was unable to receive DGB with that address either. I opened the debug window in my wallet and the block numbers are correct so it isn't something with a slow transaction speed. Can anyone suggest anything I can do to get my coins? I am now missing nearly 500,000DGB because of this and it has me worried.

The person that helps me resolve this fully (as in the coins are in my wallet) will get 10% of the total wallet amount after the transactions are "updated". I am a CPU miner, so probably not too much to you GPU guys, but it is a damn fortune to me! Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The only issue I can see (unless I`ve missed something) Is at what point is it added? 10,000 votes? 20,000?

Its a nice revenue stream for Cryptsy if us loyal followers keep ploughing in BTC in the hope of our coin added but when will it be...

My post from yesterday!... At what point are coins added. Seems like a nice way for Cryptsy to drag this on and on..
What do you think is wrong? My node seems fine, except the usage is on the low side.

look at 'last blocks'
Activity: 21
Craptsy is making so much MONEY!
Yes and nobody knows how many votes we need.
Activity: 126
What do you think is wrong? My node seems fine, except the usage is on the low side.
Craptsy is making so much MONEY!
Activity: 28
We are now donating at least 1 vote for DigiByte to get on the Cryptsy exchange for every item purchased. Please check the item details to see how many votes come with each item. Only at www.digibytestore.co

Example - 100000 DGB comes with 20 Cryptsy votes - Why not get some more DigiBytes and help DigiByte get to the top of Cryptsy at the same time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
How much of the premine are you selling to pay for votes? Cryptsy are going to make quite a bit of money from this new voting process. Did a quick calculation and $383 should buy you around 30,000 votes.

Your calculations are wrong. At the rate of 0.0002 BTC per vote, it would require 6 BTC to buy 30,000 votes. Being added on Cryptsy would be good for the future of DGB, but I'm not sure if spending 6 BTC is worth it.
in LTC i trust
How much of the premine are you selling to pay for votes? Cryptsy are going to make quite a bit of money from this new voting process. Did a quick calculation and $383 should buy you around 30,000 votes.

+1

i juste did alone more than 300 votes .
Hope that the community of digibyte will help the coin to getting started on cryptsy
Jump to: