Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1527. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Would be nice if you could let everyone know a definite time when the update will be released, you have missed 2 time slots so far.
We apologize, we are getting closer.

We have ran through some very in depth tests. We have proved the KMG is not all it is cracked up to be. We have been up working on it for 14 hours now today so it will be tomorrow morning as it is approaching 2 AM here. We would much rather have a delayed update than a failed one.

I've fiddled with the wallet before, and if I understand correctly your simulating hash increases and decreases...  That has got to be miserable, lol.  You get to experience how it feels to have a multi-pool spike the difficulty over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again........

Good luck with that, lol.
Yes, that about sums it up. And we have destroyed several configurations with it, including the gravity well. What we have came up with will be much better because of the extreme testing. Smiley

Once again, give it a fancy name. One thing we need to do more than this update is stand out from the crowd not just catch up to what everyone else has already done. If you have something better make sure people know about it.

My suggestion for a name is: DiffActive or alternatively DigiDiff or DifImprov

**DigiByte now with new AMP code**
My suggestion for a name is: AntiMultiPool in short AMP Code
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
EU low latency P2Pool http://p2p.mining-man.com:9022/static/

Benefits of a P2Pool
No need to trust a pool operator, payouts are made automatically after each block
DDoS Resistant
Better Rewards
No Registration Needed.

Come join us now, i will be making a 25,000 DGB donation within the next 10 hours to be shared between everyone that is using the mining man p2pool
Activity: 70
Would be nice if you could let everyone know a definite time when the update will be released, you have missed 2 time slots so far.

We have ran through some very in depth tests. We have proved the KMG is not all it is cracked up to be. We have been up working on it for 14 hours now today so it will be tomorrow morning as it is approaching 2 AM here. We would much rather have a delayed update than a failed one.

I've fiddled with the wallet before, and if I understand correctly your simulating hash increases and decreases...  That has got to be miserable, lol.  You get to experience how it feels to have a multi-pool spike the difficulty over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again........

Yes, that about sums it up. And we have destroyed several configurations with it, including the gravity well. What we have came up with will be much better because of the extreme testing. Smiley

Once again, give it a fancy name. One thing we need to do more than this update is stand out from the crowd not just catch up to what everyone else has already done. If you have something better make sure people know about it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
look here for my new digibyte trailer:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTrb4gTPmvI
vote here for my new digibyte trailer:http://digibytetalk.com/digibyte-announcements/vote-for-my-video-trailer/

and please give feedback what I can do better, I'll be chance it in the new digibyte trailer!

I don't want to sound rude, but I think that it's not good. The audio is annoying and video editing is lacking. I think Dogecoin has one of the best videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=000al7ru3ms
It's quick, fun, catchy and it gets the message over.

I can chance the audio...

but It's very difficult to find a good number for a trailer about 11 seconds

dogecoin is a very good video, but I can't made that with a program of $ 0,00 if I will made that I must be have a program of $ 300,00 that's a lot of higher for a people who made video's for the hobby....

Yeah, video editing software is quite expensive indeed :/ Maybe you could try to do it on a trial version?

yes but that's for 1 month. and that is very short...

I don't want to sound rude, but I think that it's not good. The audio is annoying and video editing is lacking. I think Dogecoin has one of the best videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=000al7ru3ms
It's quick, fun, catchy and it gets the message over.

I can chance the audio...

but It's very difficult to find a good number for a trailer about 11 seconds

dogecoin is a very good video, but I can't made that with a program of $ 0,00 if I will made that I must be have a program of $ 300,00 that's a lot of higher for a people who made video's for the hobby....
the first digibyte trailer stays on:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTrb4gTPmvI
(11 seconds)

donation always welcome
Hey Junior it's EXELENT now, keep going i'll send you 1000k DGB for now!

thank you very much!
Activity: 335
DigiByte Devs can you please add my P2pool.

Europe Server

p2-pool.eu:9022
Will add that right now, thank you!
I know you are a bit busy but you didn't add my p2pool to the list.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
the first digibyte trailer stays on:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTrb4gTPmvI
(11 seconds)

donation always welcome
Hey Junior it's EXELENT now, keep going i'll send you 1000k DGB for now!

Date: 22/02/2014 06:16
To: ;;/;;/ D7Lx3wLvGQwEahBQ2Go524S6ivEUYiPYLB
Debit: -1000.00 DGB
Net amount: -1000.00 DGB
Transaction ID: 90e1291a4c23fbf34007f672d9cd139ed07aea847dac18cda7623567f7881afa
Activity: 190
Im bought 500k today
in devs we trust !
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

I've fiddled with the wallet before, and if I understand correctly your simulating hash increases and decreases...  That has got to be miserable, lol.  You get to experience how it feels to have a multi-pool spike the difficulty over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again........

Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Activity: 84
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Just started mining on one of the pools. Definitely interested to see what happens here! I'll spread the word
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
We wanted to give another update to let you know that we are testing and comparing the Kimoto Gravity Well implementation against our own custom re-target code. We wanted to make sure we release the best possible solution for the current multi-pool problem. As no one has been able to give us a technical description of KMG, nor can we find much reading material on it we are testing exactly how it performs under load with DigiByte code.
We have recompiled and tested about thirty different code configurations over the past few days. We are timing re-targets and averaging them out over several hours. We are also simulating up to a 40 fold instant hash increase or decrease. We want to find the best possible solution that will serve DigiByte many years into the future.
We apologize for the delays, but we would rather do things right the first time then have to re-fork and re-update a few weeks or months later.
Slow and right is definitely better than fast and fail Tongue

Much agreed.
Activity: 285
We wanted to give another update to let you know that we are testing and comparing the Kimoto Gravity Well implementation against our own custom re-target code. We wanted to make sure we release the best possible solution for the current multi-pool problem. As no one has been able to give us a technical description of KMG, nor can we find much reading material on it we are testing exactly how it performs under load with DigiByte code.

We have recompiled and tested about thirty different code configurations over the past few days. We are timing re-targets and averaging them out over several hours. We are also simulating up to a 40 fold instant hash increase or decrease. We want to find the best possible solution that will serve DigiByte many years into the future.

We apologize for the delays, but we would rather do things right the first time then have to re-fork and re-update a few weeks or months later.

Slow and right is definitely better than fast and fail Tongue
Jump to: