Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1569. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What about Kimoto gravity well for Digibyte ?
I asked about KGW for Digibyte on January 26, 17 days ago

Shitcoin and shit developers what can I say. This is going to 20 satoshi soon.

I think you have some serious issues...
Activity: 84
Merit: 11

Shitcoin and shit developers what can I say. This is going to 20 satoshi soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 215
Jeez....  difficulty actually has dropped to 7(ish)....  next estimate 3(ish)Huh?  And where has everyone gone....  Net Hashrate 0.23
GH/s  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Looks like the miners (myself included) got tired of the diff rising and staying high and every time the multipools jumped on  Undecided

Well...  the low diff certainly has got the attention of the miners/multipools again....  net hashrate has doubled from when I originally posted...  and still rising. Looks like the 3.x difficulty estimate is gone now. Oh well...  nice to get a few more easy coins mined, but once diff is up again it'll be back to Noble for me for a while.

Activity: 225
We need to implement Kimoto ASAP,

my 0.2 DIGI's

+1

It might be the end if we don't get KWG.

I am sure the Devs are working on it and I'm confident they will make the right decision.  Smiley
Activity: 224

my 0.2 DIGI's

+1

It might be the end if we don't get KWG.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel

my 0.2 DIGI's
Jeez....  difficulty actually has dropped to 7(ish)....  next estimate 3(ish)Huh?  And where has everyone gone....  Net Hashrate 0.23

Looks like the miners (myself included) got tired of the diff rising and staying high and every time the multipools jumped on  Undecided
Activity: 215

when i search new coins, i always add ANN to the search. im sure many others do the same, thus, finding a thread in spanish is not optimal at all.

Very simple to fix, ANN needs to be added to the forum topic title so it reads something like this: ANN - DigiByte [DGB] A Professional Cryptocurrency Android Wallet, CoinedUp

Next I would add it to the OP title too like this: ANN - Introducing DigiByte  [DGB]: A Professionally Transparent Cryptocurrency

and remove the stars and icons for the text if you want to maximize keyword weight.
Activity: 122
ok i found something interesting guys!

when you type in google's search bar:
'digibyte ann'
it finds you only the spanish thread!

when the words are the other way around:
'ann digibyte'
it finds you only the english thread!

weird?
it doesnt help us when people search it and always find the spanish thread, like i did.
altho you have a link on the first page of the thread to here.
which is what i did EVERYTIME  Cheesy

cheers,
dgb is l337 ;]

Over thinking things?  Just type "DigiByte" this thread is like the second result for me, right behind the homepage Grin

when i search new coins, i always add ANN to the search. im sure many others do the same, thus, finding a thread in spanish is not optimal at all.

I did a quick search on a clean system & the Cryptsy "please add Digibyte" thread came up 4th behind the website & reddit lol
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581

If nothing else it shows how much people are pushing DGB on that support thread Smiley

And still Cryptsy won't add it to exchange. Devs, could you explain it? Did they ask you to pay or are there some other terms?
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Over thinking things?  Just type "DigiByte" this thread is like the second result for me, right behind the homepage Grin

That's because you are searching it a lot and have visited it many times. Google remembers your choices, and shows results that are suited to you.

New users will probably have different results in search page, and Nikster is correct - devs sholud work a bit on SEO

I did a quick search on a clean system & the Cryptsy "please add Digibyte" thread came up 4th behind the website & reddit lol
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581

If nothing else it shows how much people are pushing DGB on that support thread Smiley

That's because you are searching it a lot and have visited it many times. Google remembers your choices, and shows results that are suited to you.

New users will probably have different results in search page, and Nikster is correct - devs sholud work a bit on SEO
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

'digibyte ann'

'ann digibyte'

weird?
it doesnt help us when people search it and always find the spanish thread, like i did.

cheers,
dgb is l337 ;]

Activity: 122

'digibyte ann'

'ann digibyte'

weird?

cheers,
dgb is l337 ;]
Azure DigiByte P2Pool - DDOS reisistant P2Pool Node

http://dgbpool.cloudapp.net:9022/

Sample configuration

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://dgbpool.cloudapp.net:9024 -u DT7EVu3upbtudLrGxvppZgfz4q4L9ridR3 -p X

http://dgbpool.cloudapp.net:9022/
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
to be honest I could do w/out all the pool spam. Or they could do it in a much less obtrusive manner in 5 lines or less.
I do my best not to spam my pool, and certainly not with images and such.  although I have mentioned it from time to time >.<

indeed. to your credit they are so unobtrusive that I can't recall having seen an ad for your pool.  appreciate your understanding Smiley
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
to be honest I could do w/out all the pool spam. Or they could do it in a much less obtrusive manner in 5 lines or less.
I do my best not to spam my pool, and certainly not with images and such.  although I have mentioned it from time to time >.<
Jump to: