Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1620. (Read 3058803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Awesome ! I hope this will drive the price up, I bought a lot last week @280   Grin

Heh, same here, but @316. I hate myself now Smiley

It's not a loss before you sell Grin And if you ever sell, it will be way more than 316.

I'm not worried really. I mean, it would be nice to use BTC I spent then for buying in now, but that's the game. And it feels like DigiByte can really go far with such dev team, marketing and community.

Yes I totally agree. Everything is going down ecxept for LEAFs, but that is all hash-related. I think we will see a rise in rices this weekend.

It seems I MUST be sober this weekend?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Oh yeah, we reached thunderclapit! Thank you, dudes!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Awesome ! I hope this will drive the price up, I bought a lot last week @280   Grin

It's not a loss before you sell Grin And if you ever sell, it will be way more than 316.

I'm not worried really. I mean, it would be nice to use BTC I spent then for buying in now, but that's the game. And it feels like DigiByte can really go far with such dev team, marketing and community.

Yes I totally agree. Everything is going down ecxept for LEAFs, but that is all hash-related. I think we will see a rise in rices this weekend.
Activity: 238

Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Awesome ! I hope this will drive the price up, I bought a lot last week @280   Grin

you still can converge my rooms price into DGB and rent some days here at my Hotel!
i'll pay BTC0.000003 per coin
Activity: 238

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Great job everyone!! Thanks to all of your votes we now have over 100 supporters and the Digibyte page will launch tomorrow and be shown to over 14,000 people webwide and counting!

It may not be much compared to what the Devs are doing but it makes me feel happy to have contributed to the cause raising the awareness about Digibyte by creating the page. This thunderclap concept is really great for spreading the word out.

Would  gladly appreciate tips, will give me strength to carry on promoting Digibyte.  Have a couple of ideas already.   Cool

DMy5uo7CojfqCVi7XDVzEaktG7RGWbYnyQ

Good work man Smiley
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Great job everyone!! Thanks to all of your votes we now have over 100 supporters and the Digibyte page will launch tomorrow and be shown to over 14,000 people webwide and counting!

It may not be much compared to what the Devs are doing but it makes me feel happy to have contributed to the cause raising the awareness about Digibyte by creating the page. This thunderclap concept is really great for spreading the word out.

Would  gladly appreciate tips, will give me strength to carry on promoting Digibyte.  Have a couple of ideas already.   Cool

DMy5uo7CojfqCVi7XDVzEaktG7RGWbYnyQ
Where do you guys buy your DGB? I have an account in Cryptsy but can't buy them from there yet. Crypto rush or CoinMarket any good?
coinmarket is good!

Couldn't be more pleased with them myself.
Good to hear! I'm thinking about investing little in DGB Smiley

Compared to the past week the prices are good now. It might go lower for all I know, but you'll be kicking yourself if it goes up and you waited Tongue
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Finally we did it on ThunderClap !!! Well done everyone (105/100), Scocial Reach is almost 15'000 people awesome. Dogecoin didn't make it on Thunderclap, +1 DigiByte Smiley

Let's get DigiByte on Bter: Send an email to [email protected]
Let's get DigiByte on CoinedUp: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1v93k1/please_add_digibyte_dgb/
Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581
Activity: 112
any movement on a bigger exchange yet?
I wonder what the average length of time for new coins to get listed is.
I see some real clunkers on cryptsy now.. wonder why dgb still hasn't been added??
Activity: 185
Where do you guys buy your DGB? I have an account in Cryptsy but can't buy them from there yet. Crypto rush or CoinMarket any good?
coinmarket is good!

Good to hear! I'm thinking about investing little in DGB Smiley
coinmarket is good!

Activity: 112
coinmarket is good!
Activity: 185
SUPPORTERS
101 of 100
101% of goal supported

Yeah! We did it!
Very good news

Does anyone know when it starts?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 84