Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1621. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Cryptosaur's dev
SUPPORTERS
101 of 100
101% of goal supported

Yeah! We did it!
Merit: 11
I dunno if you can develop an facebook aplicative but i myself need a Facebook Tab for my business page wich can receive and send Cryptocurrencies... if you can do that my little friend you are in the business world!!! get rich oR lose the chance! anyway if you do that give me FREE credits for the idea!

Awesome Idea!!!

Cryptosaur's dev
i ask 5 my friens to support dgb. also do it too

Would you mind asking them to support DGB on Thunderclap? Only 11 supporters to go till we reach our goal and we have less than 1 day left!

SUPPORT DIGIBYTE ON THUNDERCLAP

Yes, 5 my friends support it! Now we need 4 voices!

Now i still ask 4 friends. Wait

I think great idea.

I also suggest to make Wikipedia page for DigiByte. So when people see DigiByte they can read more on it in Wiki as it will look more legitimate. I would do that before initiating campaign. Also as others pointed out wallets across all platforms (especially windows, mac and android) must work without a flaw. What about reddit tip bot? The more people hold DiGiByte the more awareness it gets.

i think there's a reddit tipbot already working. Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
I dunno if you can develop an facebook aplicative but i myself need a Facebook Tab for my business page wich can receive and send Cryptocurrencies... if you can do that my little friend you are in the business world!!! get rich oR lose the chance! anyway if you do that give me FREE credits for the idea!
Merit: 11
Dev Team Update:

We are working hard on finishing the new user tutorials, promo video and upgrading the website /server. We are also still planning out the DGB exchange.

Once we have all that done and we are on a few more exchanges we are going to make a marketing push to attract new users and merchants.

We are thinking of utilizing the FaceBook ad service at first. Since they allow you to target specific demographics such as people who have "liked" bitcoin, or computers or some sort of investment page.

We figure for a few grand we could put the DigiByte logo and brand in front of a few million people.

What do you guys think?

Any suggestions for Ad's, slogans or hot points to attract new users? Or goal is to become a bridge to attract new users into the crypto world.

I think great idea.

I also suggest to make Wikipedia page for DigiByte. So when people see DigiByte they can read more on it in Wiki as it will look more legitimate. I would do that before initiating campaign. Also as others pointed out wallets across all platforms (especially windows, mac and android) must work without a flaw. What about reddit tip bot? The more people hold DiGiByte the more awareness it gets.

Activity: 608
Merit: 500
Digibyte community, where are you, let's talk about mining, trading, future promotion projects, etc...
We got to 200 pages quit quickly but we are most definitely slowing down and losing momentum!
Don't forget to vote on ThunderClap Keep going ---> https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/8206-digibyte?locale=en
If you have multiple accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr), use them all.
Multiple accounts = Multiple votes = More Social Reach
12 HOURS LEFT! WE NEED 8 MORE PEOPLE ! WE CAN DO IT, VOTE VOTE VOTE !

Let's get DigiByte on Bter: Send an email to [email protected]
Let's get DigiByte on CoinedUp: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1v93k1/please_add_digibyte_dgb/
Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581

Voted! (I think, thing is not very clear... just add twitter for example and that's a vote right?)
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Don't forget to vote on ThunderClap Keep going ---> https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/8206-digibyte?locale=en
If you have multiple accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr), use them all.
Multiple accounts = Multiple votes = More Social Reach
12 HOURS LEFT! WE NEED 8 MORE PEOPLE ! WE CAN DO IT, VOTE VOTE VOTE !

Let's get DigiByte on Bter: Send an email to [email protected]
Let's get DigiByte on CoinedUp: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1v93k1/please_add_digibyte_dgb/
Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
i ask 5 my friens to support dgb. also do it too

Would you mind asking them to support DGB on Thunderclap? Only 11 supporters to go till we reach our goal and we have less than 1 day left!

SUPPORT DIGIBYTE ON THUNDERCLAP
Activity: 224
Pfew... just in before the launch! bought some more DGB as I think we're almost ready for take off Smiley

I do believe however Digibyte should maybe get a restyling somewhere in the future, the logo looks like something a cheap computer store would use. (No kidding, I actually saw almost the same identical logo somewhere for a small computer store)

The wallet/QT is in need of a restyling, now it like any other wallet. The logo and wallet should be "one and the same" in design. DGB still has one of the better logos compared to other coins according to branding theory. Personally I think we should use a different font and a lighter blue color.
Pfew... just in before the launch! bought some more DGB as I think we're almost ready for take off Smiley

I do believe however Digibyte should maybe get a restyling somewhere in the future, the logo looks like something a cheap computer store would use. (No kidding, I actually saw almost the same identical logo somewhere for a small computer store)
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
now appears but continues to give another address new account and my balance is 0
What version of windows are you using? 

If its giving you an address then its making a wallet.dat file which should be in the directory that I gave previously. If you close the DigiByte wallet, copy the .dat file to that directory, reopen the digibyte wallet you backup address should be there.

If you don't see the .dat file in that directory my only guess would be your version of windows is old and storing it somewhere else, but thats just a guess. I'm much more a linux expert then windows.

Windows 7

So! I think there should be a little explanation.  You may know all of this, but just to be thorough, it should be gone over.

There are two distinct "wallet"s.

The first the program that executes on your computer.  This is also known as the "client".  It consists of the digibyte-qt.exe executable that you run when you see your balance.

The second is a single file that is created the first time you run the program.  It is a file called wallet.dat.  This file is normally stored in the directory: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte.

It is important to note that the "AppData" folder is often hidden by default.  This may be why you are reporting that there "is not anything there but also can not copy or paste anything to this location".  In order to un-"hide" this folder you have to click "Start", type "folder", and click "Folder Options".  Then click the "view" tab, and if you scroll down you should see a setting to "Show hidden files, folders, and drives".

When the digibyte-qt client program is started, it will search the AppData/Roaming/DigiByte folder for a wallet.dat file.  If there is no file, it will create one (thus the 0 balance).  If it does find one, it will load it up.  So, what you need to do is run the digibyte wallet once on the new computer.  Then, close it.  Now you should find the AppData/Roaming/DigiByte folder, and inside of it a wallet.dat file.

You then copy and paste the backed-up wallet.dat file into the AppData/Roaming/DigiByte folder and start the digibyte-qt.exe program again.  This time it should identify the backed-up wallet.dat file and load up your existing wallet.

Hope that has helped Grin

works was as you said.

Thank you

You are very welcome Smiley
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Does the dev support gambling with Digibyte? Because I have a great game game that if the delivery is correct, it will give MUCH attention to Digibyte!AND BLOW IT THROW THE MOON!

Please check out this wiki site on what it is>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dou_Dizhu
                                                              http://www.pagat.com/climbing/doudizhu.html
or simply google "doudizhu english tutorial" Smiley

-It is a card game similar to Big 2/ President but played with 3 players instead of 2. And the objective is to either win as a team of 2 "workers" or win as the "landlord". It is a very interesting game that, to my knowledge is not supported by ANY kind of cryto. Just imagine on the news and other huge exchanges casting attention on "the FIRST DouDiZhu game to be supported by crypto (DIGIBYTE!)".

It is a game that is EXTREMELY popular in China, I only wish I knew more about coding and could make a site but I don't so I wish someone can implement this idea, Digibyte can be used for so many things already, why not for gambling?

The creator of the site can take make 0.XX% of the win per game or if the dev can put support behind it, why not make a section of gaming that takes a % of each win as fee and revenues be used towards maintaining the site itself as well as the Digibyte foundation?
I would love to see Digibyte succeed as the devs are extremely active and they put their heart into this coin of the future.

The game has to have a clean layout with at least Chinese/English interface (or even other languages as it is a simple game involving cards). If anyone have questions about how the game is played or anything in general, feel free to send me PM.

DLZotFaNvST4WVnyR8eJUWG6uw4xL8caUQ

^^^
this
the MMO world is full of great oportunity for the cryptocurrency and it's not well explored, i mean who here didnt play WoW or any other MMORPG? i did it for 3years long!!! go for it and we explode the moon!
Activity: 155
tvb
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Anyone has the digibyte networks.py config for p2pool ready?
I am talking about:

Code:
litecoin=math.Object(
        PARENT=networks.nets['litecoin'],
        SHARE_PERIOD=10, # seconds
        CHAIN_LENGTH=24*60*60//10, # shares
        REAL_CHAIN_LENGTH=24*60*60//10, # shares
        TARGET_LOOKBEHIND=200, # shares
        SPREAD=12, # blocks
        IDENTIFIER='e037d5b8c6923410'.decode('hex'),
        PREFIX='7208c1a53ef629b0'.decode('hex'),
        P2P_PORT=8301,
        MIN_TARGET=0,
        MAX_TARGET=2**256//2**20 - 1,
        PERSIST=False,
        WORKER_PORT=8300,
        BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS=''(' '),
        ANNOUNCE_CHANNEL='#p2pool-alt',
        VERSION_CHECK=lambda v: True,

God, why can't I find any p2pool config for Digibyte. I guess I have to figure it out myself.
Activity: 35
now appears but continues to give another address new account and my balance is 0

If its giving you an address then its making a wallet.dat file which should be in the directory that I gave previously. If you close the DigiByte wallet, copy the .dat file to that directory, reopen the digibyte wallet you backup address should be there.

If you don't see the .dat file in that directory my only guess would be your version of windows is old and storing it somewhere else, but thats just a guess. I'm much more a linux expert then windows.

Windows 7

So! I think there should be a little explanation.  You may know all of this, but just to be thorough, it should be gone over.

The first the program that executes on your computer.  This is also known as the "client".  It consists of the digibyte-qt.exe executable that you run when you see your balance.

The second is a single file that is created the first time you run the program.  It is a file called wallet.dat.  This file is normally stored in the directory: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte.

It is important to note that the "AppData" folder is often hidden by default.  This may be why you are reporting that there "is not anything there but also can not copy or paste anything to this location".  In order to un-"hide" this folder you have to click "Start", type "folder", and click "Folder Options".  Then click the "view" tab, and if you scroll down you should see a setting to "Show hidden files, folders, and drives".

When the digibyte-qt client program is started, it will search the AppData/Roaming/DigiByte folder for a wallet.dat file.  If there is no file, it will create one (thus the 0 balance).  If it does find one, it will load it up.  So, what you need to do is run the digibyte wallet once on the new computer.  Then, close it.  Now you should find the AppData/Roaming/DigiByte folder, and inside of it a wallet.dat file.

You then copy and paste the backed-up wallet.dat file into the AppData/Roaming/DigiByte folder and start the digibyte-qt.exe program again.  This time it should identify the backed-up wallet.dat file and load up your existing wallet.

works was as you said.

Thank you
Activity: 35

Windows 7

stays the same Huh
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

Windows 7

Jump to: