Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1622. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
now appears but continues to give another address new account and my balance is 0
What version of windows are you using? 

If its giving you an address then its making a wallet.dat file which should be in the directory that I gave previously. If you close the DigiByte wallet, copy the .dat file to that directory, reopen the digibyte wallet you backup address should be there.

If you don't see the .dat file in that directory my only guess would be your version of windows is old and storing it somewhere else, but thats just a guess. I'm much more a linux expert then windows.

Windows 7
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Cryptosaur's dev
Hi, guys! I developed extension for Google Chrome, it shows price DigiByte in badge (USD or BTC):

Download: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/digibyte-ticker/hllhpnafinmgfmihbjeppondanjcejpa

Please some donates for developmnet: DLtmvLJL9cRGGSbfS9eUufYbjoPUcgxxUx

Now it have 80 users, try it too!
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
now appears but continues to give another address new account and my balance is 0
What version of windows are you using? 

If its giving you an address then its making a wallet.dat file which should be in the directory that I gave previously. If you close the DigiByte wallet, copy the .dat file to that directory, reopen the digibyte wallet you backup address should be there.

If you don't see the .dat file in that directory my only guess would be your version of windows is old and storing it somewhere else, but thats just a guess. I'm much more a linux expert then windows.
I did it, I transferred from my computer to the dropbox and then the dropbox to another computer, and it created a new address and my balance is 0

The folder that you need to copy your wallet .dat file is at C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte

Once you place it there and close and reopen the wallet your should see your balance.

there is not nothing but this also can not transfer to this location

is referring to your windows username.  so if your windows username was  "Sam"  the directory would be at C:\Users\Sam\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte

yes I know, but this is not anything there but also can not copy or paste anything to this location
CLAM Dev
I did it, I transferred from my computer to the dropbox and then the dropbox to another computer, and it created a new address and my balance is 0

The folder that you need to copy your wallet .dat file is at C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte

Once you place it there and close and reopen the wallet your should see your balance.

is referring to your windows username.  so if your windows username was  "Sam"  the directory would be at C:\Users\Sam\AppData\Roaming\DigiByte

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Cryptosaur's dev
i ask 5 my friens to support dgb. also do it too
CLAM Dev

http://wiki.cryptsy.com/

DGB is listed here. Something may be up guys... All I know is I'm buying all I can ATM...Wink

Well, this is a huge tease... I'm not sure if I should go to sleep now Cheesy

Why stay awake? Grin

I intend to hold onto my DigiBytes until I can buy a house with them.  And I don't mean trade them for BTC which I trade for fiat to spend the fiat to buy a house.  I mean, "I will give you _ _,_ _ _ DGB for that there house", "Sold!"

Tongue

Being on the wiki of cryptsy is a good start Smiley.

Don't forget to vote on ThunderClap Keep going ---> https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/8206-digibyte?locale=en
If you have multiple accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr), use them all.
Multiple accounts = Multiple votes = More Social Reach
1 DAY TO GO! WE NEED 19 MORE PEOPLE !

Let's get DigiByte on Bter: Send an email to [email protected]
Let's get DigiByte on CoinedUp: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1v93k1/please_add_digibyte_dgb/
Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581

I did back up my wallet digibyte to dropbox but now wanted to spend the same wallet to another computer how do i do? When I transfer my wallet to another computer from dropbox a new wallet with a new address is created and my balance is 0.

Can I help?

You need to copy and export the .dat file of your first wallet on your second computer.

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DGB is listed here. Something may be up guys... All I know is I'm buying all I can ATM...Wink

Why stay awake? Grin

I intend to hold onto my DigiBytes until I can buy a house with them.  And I don't mean trade them for BTC which I trade for fiat to spend the fiat to buy a house.  I mean, "I will give you _ _,_ _ _ DGB for that there house", "Sold!"

Tongue

Being on the wiki of cryptsy is a good start Smiley.

Don't forget to vote on ThunderClap Keep going ---> https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/8206-digibyte?locale=en
If you have multiple accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr), use them all.
Multiple accounts = Multiple votes = More Social Reach
1 DAY TO GO! WE NEED 19 MORE PEOPLE !

Let's get DigiByte on Bter: Send an email to [email protected]
Let's get DigiByte on CoinedUp: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1v93k1/please_add_digibyte_dgb/
Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581

I did back up my wallet digibyte to dropbox but now wanted to spend the same wallet to another computer how do i do? When I transfer my wallet to another computer from dropbox a new wallet with a new address is created and my balance is 0.

Can I help?

You need to copy and export the .dat file of your first wallet on your second computer.

Can I help?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Does the dev support gambling with Digibyte? Because I have a great game game that if the delivery is correct, it will give MUCH attention to Digibyte!AND BLOW IT THROW THE MOON!

Please check out this wiki site on what it is>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dou_Dizhu
                                                              http://www.pagat.com/climbing/doudizhu.html
or simply google "doudizhu english tutorial" , the direct translation of this card game is "fighting landlord"

-It is a card game similar to Big 2/ President but played with 3 players instead of 2. And the objective is to either win as a team of 2 "workers" or win as the "landlord". It is a very interesting game that, to my knowledge is not supported by ANY kind of cryto. Just imagine on the news and other huge exchanges casting attention on "the FIRST DouDiZhu game to be supported by crypto (DIGIBYTE!)".

It is a game that is EXTREMELY popular in China, I only wish I knew more about coding and could make a site but I don't so I wish someone can implement this idea, Digibyte can be used for so many things already, why not for gambling?

The creator of the site can take make 0.XX% of the win per game or if the dev can put support behind it, why not make a section of gaming that takes a % of each win as fee and revenues be used towards maintaining the site itself as well as the Digibyte foundation?
I would love to see Digibyte succeed as the devs are extremely active and they put their heart into this coin of the future.

The game has to have a clean layout with at least Chinese/English interface (or even other languages as it is a simple game involving cards). If anyone have questions about how the game is played or anything in general, feel free to send me PM.

DLZotFaNvST4WVnyR8eJUWG6uw4xL8caUQ

this card game can blow DGB throw the moon and beyond! Ask anyone in China if they heard of/know the game "doudizhu" and you will be pleasantly surprised by the numbers
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
... When I say $1/hr I don't mean set it forget it $1/hr.  I mean work for an hour, get paid $1 Grin

I only get 90 kh/s so I get around 700 DGB a day. You do deserve more than what you earn though I'm sure it's a real hassle.

Nah, the joy you get when you help people figure things out and such more than pays for the hassle. 

Also forces me to stay reasonably up-to-date on what is going on around these parts Grin
Activity: 196
... When I say $1/hr I don't mean set it forget it $1/hr.  I mean work for an hour, get paid $1 Grin

I only get 90 kh/s so I get around 700 DGB a day. You do deserve more than what you earn though I'm sure it's a real hassle.
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Or, if your technically gifted, have absolutely no life, nerves of steel, love getting DDoS'd, and have a great sense of humor; you could start a mining pool Smiley

Actually, on second thought, it is really a labor of love.  I make about $1 USD/hour running Get-By Tongue lol  Your better off mining, lol.

Nah, I think I'll avoid all of that mess of running a pool and leave it to you.  Wink You're still making more than me though.  Smiley

Activity: 196
Or, if your technically gifted, have absolutely no life, nerves of steel, love getting DDoS'd, and have a great sense of humor; you could start a mining pool Smiley

Actually, on second thought, it is really a labor of love.  I make about $1 USD/hour running Get-By Tongue lol  Your better off mining, lol.

Nah, I think I'll avoid all of that mess of running a pool and leave it to you.  Wink You're still making more than me though.  Smiley
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Anyone know how I can get the 32bit wallet version for ubuntu?

Could always git clone build it, yes?
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Why stay awake? Grin

I intend to hold onto my DigiBytes until I can buy a house with them.  And I don't mean trade them for BTC which I trade for fiat to spend the fiat to buy a house.  I mean, "I will give you _ _,_ _ _ DGB for that there house", "Sold!"

Tongue

Haha, well said. I need to invest in a new GPU so I might be able to say the same one day.  Wink

Actually, on second thought, it is really a labor of love.  I make about $1 USD/hour running Get-By Tongue lol  Your better off mining, lol.
Activity: 238

Why stay awake? Grin

I intend to hold onto my DigiBytes until I can buy a house with them.  And I don't mean trade them for BTC which I trade for fiat to spend the fiat to buy a house.  I mean, "I will give you _ _,_ _ _ DGB for that there house", "Sold!"

Tongue

That sounds like a good plan Smiley Anyway, getting in early can give a chance to sell at higher price and later on buy more DGB (I don't believe I have enough to someday buy a house, yet). Also, I'm still new to this stuff, so every bigger "move" in the altcoins I follow and have some makes me excited Smiley
Jump to: