Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1619. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
It seems that my DigiByte wallet doesn't connect to DigiByte network and thus doesn't download the blockchain :S What could be the problem?
Could someone help me please? I don't have any problems with other wallets but for some reason this one doesn't connect :O It's permitted to go trough firewall so that shouldn't be the problem.

Have you tried to add nodes?

addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=31.220.25.91
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=24.119.23.61
addnode=70.196.193.231
addnode=198.98.118.241
addnode=142.4.204.115
addnode=23.90.191.58

If those don't help, you could also try adding:
addnode=84.27.153.252
I'll see about allowing more than 125 connections to enable supernode mode.

Edit: currently allowing 500 connections, though if my connection becomes too slow I'll throttle back to something sustainable.
Allowing a maximum of eight connections per IPv4 /24 subnet and 2 connections per IPv4 address to spread my availability over the network.

Where am I supposed to add these things...?

Also, I was afk for a while and when I came back I noticed that it had downloaded about half of the blockchain, but now it doesn't have a connection anymore :S
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
It seems that my DigiByte wallet doesn't connect to DigiByte network and thus doesn't download the blockchain :S What could be the problem?
Could someone help me please? I don't have any problems with other wallets but for some reason this one doesn't connect :O It's permitted to go trough firewall so that shouldn't be the problem.

addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=31.220.25.91
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=24.119.23.61
addnode=70.196.193.231
addnode=198.98.118.241
addnode=142.4.204.115
addnode=23.90.191.58

If those don't help, you could also try adding:
addnode=84.27.153.252
I'll see about allowing more than 125 connections to enable supernode mode.

Edit: currently allowing 500 connections, though if my connection becomes too slow I'll throttle back to something sustainable.
Allowing a maximum of eight connections per IPv4 /24 subnet and 2 connections per IPv4 address to spread my availability over the network.
Activity: 224
Excellent news about Thunderclap and Cryptsy Smiley

Great work all!
Great job everyone!! Thanks to all of your votes we now have over 100 supporters and the Digibyte page will launch tomorrow and be shown to over 14,000 people webwide and counting!

It may not be much compared to what the Devs are doing but it makes me feel happy to have contributed to the cause raising the awareness about Digibyte by creating the page. This thunderclap concept is really great for spreading the word out.

Would  gladly appreciate tips, will give me strength to carry on promoting Digibyte.  Have a couple of ideas already.   Cool

DMy5uo7CojfqCVi7XDVzEaktG7RGWbYnyQ

Good work man Smiley

Thanks Smiley

Btw, is anyone having problems with connecting their wallets to the network?

Yes!

So the problem is not in my end?

addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=31.220.25.91
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=24.119.23.61
addnode=70.196.193.231
addnode=198.98.118.241
addnode=142.4.204.115
addnode=23.90.191.58
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
GOAL REACH ON THUNDERCLAP

BUT

- Keep going  Wink ---> https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/8206-digibyte?locale=en
If you have multiple accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr), use them all.
Multiple accounts = Multiple votes = More Social Reach (14'452 already)

AND

- Don't forget to vote for your favorite exchange:

Let's get DigiByte on Bter: Send an email to [email protected]
Let's get DigiByte on CoinedUp: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1v93k1/please_add_digibyte_dgb/
Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Great job everyone!! Thanks to all of your votes we now have over 100 supporters and the Digibyte page will launch tomorrow and be shown to over 14,000 people webwide and counting!

It may not be much compared to what the Devs are doing but it makes me feel happy to have contributed to the cause raising the awareness about Digibyte by creating the page. This thunderclap concept is really great for spreading the word out.

Would  gladly appreciate tips, will give me strength to carry on promoting Digibyte.  Have a couple of ideas already.   Cool

DMy5uo7CojfqCVi7XDVzEaktG7RGWbYnyQ

Good work man Smiley

Thanks Smiley

Btw, is anyone having problems with connecting their wallets to the network?
Activity: 112
Seems like DGB is going on cryptsy tonight so I bought me in! Only 65k but anyway I think I can double it tonight! Wink
And you know this because..?

He is a wizard.
Because Coino, DGB and Noble just got listed on cryptsy wiki Wink
Leaf and KDC havent. Neither have PotCoin.

Well,

These coins have a cryptsy wiki and are not listed on the exchange yet.

Velocitycoin
Digibyte
Coye
Snowcoin
Xivra
Coino
Noble

Yeah, but I've also heard there will be a batch tonight or tomorrow. And if you look at the time between the batches it's reasonable.
Every coin that gets listed is added on the wiki first.

And go thru the coins, which coins are most likely to get listed?

VEL? Nah
DGB? Hell yeah!
Coye? Nope, cuz of legal issues.
Snow? What is that?
Xivra? Maybe.
Coino? Yeah, same as DGB.
Noble? Maybe.

If I'm correct, then you all can send me some coins Wink DFe7ge1eWMUBwoDBnQt6fpgAKVrPdmJ4Yr
Seems like DGB is going on cryptsy tonight so I bought me in! Only 65k but anyway I think I can double it tonight! Wink

He is a wizard.

Well,

These coins have a cryptsy wiki and are not listed on the exchange yet.

Velocitycoin
Digibyte
Coye
Snowcoin
Xivra
Coino
Noble

Activity: 238
Just a little tip for anyone that could use it

If someone invests for ex; 1000 @ .00000300 and are kicking themselves
...And then invests for ex; 1000 @ .00000150

It's then as if they invested 2000 @ .00000225

So even though it goes down, you can bring your whole average down if you invest the same amount at the lower price, just average it out.  Cool  
Whatever the investment amount +/- of course may be.

Without stating the obvious of course, sometimes it can be overlooked.
Activity: 155
digibyte will be on  cryptsy?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Awesome ! I hope this will drive the price up, I bought a lot last week @280   Grin

Heh, same here, but @316. I hate myself now Smiley

It's not a loss before you sell Grin And if you ever sell, it will be way more than 316.

I'm not worried really. I mean, it would be nice to use BTC I spent then for buying in now, but that's the game. And it feels like DigiByte can really go far with such dev team, marketing and community.

Yes I totally agree. Everything is going down ecxept for LEAFs, but that is all hash-related. I think we will see a rise in rices this weekend.

It seems I MUST be sober this weekend?

Once I'm tired I'll have a beer and watch it go through the roof or crumble Grin

He is a wizard.

Activity: 126

He is a wizard.
Activity: 168
Jump to: