Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1661. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

nice spotting but that poll is a little old & in the OP he also states that he won't respond to any "pls add xxxcoin" requests.  Let's keep pressure on via emails and other votes which come up tho Smiley
legendary
Notice to everyone that uses CoinMarket.io

We have now implemented a change password feature.
We urge everyone that feel/think/sense that their account have been accessed by anyone else to change to a UNIQUE password that you use for CoinMarket.io only.
Use a strong password that's not susceptible to dictionary attacks. "C0inM4rket#p4ssword!" is NOT an example of a secure password these days.
Do NOT use the same password on your email account and CoinMarket or any other crypto related site for that matter (especially mining pools).

We are doing our best to help our users but focus has to remain on development as much as possible.
You can help us and yourselves by having strong password.

We thank you for all your support and trust in our exchange - stay tuned for more features and updates, there is much more to come.
We will always maintain epic speeds and the interface will only get better.

Although the code that runs the exchange has been somewhat tested for reliability and correctness,
no guarantees of reliability or correctness are provided by CoinMarket.io
We are constantly working to maintain our reputation but offer no guarantees of any kind.
Use our software at your own risk and do not hold your life savings on any online wallet, not just us.

Can you tell us if the downtime today (it's down again right now btw) is from an attack or if it's just a bug?  Obviously if it's an attack then we should be changing our passwords a lot more often etc so it would be good to know pls.

Edit: its working again
Activity: 238
I was getting the same 30% lower hash thing at luckyminers that started the other day, but it seems to have been better for the last 12 hours. Although I am still constantly getting inactive worker email notifications even though my miners say I'm mining.

My payouts do appear to be on par though with the reported daily estimate for my full hashrate.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Notice to everyone that uses CoinMarket.io

We have now implemented a change password feature.
We urge everyone that feel/think/sense that their account have been accessed by anyone else to change to a UNIQUE password that you use for CoinMarket.io only.
Use a strong password that's not susceptible to dictionary attacks. "C0inM4rket#p4ssword!" is NOT an example of a secure password these days.
Do NOT use the same password on your email account and CoinMarket or any other crypto related site for that matter (especially mining pools).

We are doing our best to help our users but focus has to remain on development as much as possible.
You can help us and yourselves by having strong password.

We thank you for all your support and trust in our exchange - stay tuned for more features and updates, there is much more to come.
We will always maintain epic speeds and the interface will only get better.

Although the code that runs the exchange has been somewhat tested for reliability and correctness,
no guarantees of reliability or correctness are provided by CoinMarket.io
We are constantly working to maintain our reputation but offer no guarantees of any kind.
Use our software at your own risk and do not hold your life savings on any online wallet, not just us.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
pool estimate :5,439mhs    42,726.518dgb/day

paid much less than 38000 dgb day

hahsrate 7500mhs

ity should be difficulty average 32 to get that amount

rejected 0.299% stale 0

that is a large discrepancy. It could also be that the pool is experiencing long periods of low efficiency due to high numbers of miners logging in/out. The pool I use sometimes gets as low as 82% (although it seems to average better than 95). 

It's hard to say why your rate is lower than expected but I've had bad days as well. If it continues maybe try another pool, but I doubt it's anything other than variance personally..many people speak well of that pool.

pool has worke well before this

it started yesterday, while it gets good, like 35% of the time hash is fine
legendary

hahsrate 7500mhs

rejected 0.299% stale 0

that is a large discrepancy. It could also be that the pool is experiencing long periods of low efficiency due to high numbers of miners logging in/out. The pool I use sometimes gets as low as 82% (although it seems to average better than 95). 

It's hard to say why your rate is lower than expected but I've had bad days as well. If it continues maybe try another pool, but I doubt it's anything other than variance personally..many people speak well of that pool.
legendary

hahsrate 7500mhs

rejected 0.299% stale 0
legendary
what pool is best ?
luckminers give 30% les hash than i have in use???

your hash will always vary, it's not a constant thing.
Check your WU figure on cgminer to make sure there isn't a large discrepancy there because your stated hash rate will incl stales etc which the pool won't count as valid.

hash been down a day now, its not my network or computer

what calculation are you using to determine what you should be getting?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
We have ordered a new server today! pickaxe will return soon Tongue

Good to hear, Was a great pool

Thanks Smiley Grin

You have a timeline for us? Cant wait for pichaxe to return Smiley
We are working as fast as possible, can't give you a timeline yet Wink
legendary
what pool is best ?

Check your WU figure on cgminer to make sure there isn't a large discrepancy there because your stated hash rate will incl stales etc which the pool won't count as valid.

hash been down a day now, its not my network or computer
legendary
what pool is best ?

legendary
what pool is best ?
Activity: 154
We have ordered a new server today! pickaxe will return soon Tongue

Good to hear, Was a great pool

Thanks Smiley Grin

You have a timeline for us? Cant wait for pichaxe to return Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
I've seen that you forked Bitcoin Wallet in order to adapt it to DigiByte. It's great and I like that.

However, can you make sure publish the source to the Android app? Currently its not linked from anywhere.

The link should be in the app somewhere, Ill double check the correct link was added.    

https://github.com/digibyte/DigiByteAndroid

Thanks for making it possible!

Thanks! Can you make this link part of your app description on Google Play and on your web page? The point is in order to use the source, you shouldn't be forced to install a binary.

I totally agree.

I will make sure its updated next time I talk to the dev with the access to the marketplace and website.
Activity: 483
Merit: 551
I've seen that you forked Bitcoin Wallet in order to adapt it to DigiByte. It's great and I like that.

However, can you make sure publish the source to the Android app? Currently its not linked from anywhere.

The link should be in the app somewhere, Ill double check the correct link was added.    

Thanks! Can you make this link part of your app description on Google Play and on your web page? The point is in order to use the source, you shouldn't be forced to install a binary.
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev

Activity: 483
Merit: 551

Activity: 84
Merit: 11
people seem to be cancelling their cheaper sell orders...the market seems unsure what to do and it's creating a huge buy/sell gap lol   Will be interesting to see which way it goes

edit: my bad, that was buys going thru at 270/271 ...great sign!

Lets pump it up!!!
Jump to: