Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1663. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I've used it before, and missed that feature... I guess I should pay more attention to things  Wink

Not surprising you missed it where it isn't functioning. I've tested it so I have a little advantage Smiley   Its also much more obvious in tablet mode which is where I do my physical testing other then in emulators.

I'm running it on my nexus 7 though D:
By the way, it looks great. Major props on that!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Crap, my rig is down till monday. Sooooorow.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
grats Smiley
DU1DGumrxogdsNHsxqiXD28E94QWaNPDGq
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
I've used it before, and missed that feature... I guess I should pay more attention to things  Wink

Not surprising you missed it where it isn't functioning. I've tested it so I have a little advantage Smiley   Its also much more obvious in tablet mode which is where I do my physical testing other then in emulators.

Activity: 17
Activity: 23
Well I sad that I can't do a constant refresh on the coinmarket...
I would like to hope that maybe he was switching to the new production server, but since it is 3am where the operator is... guess we'll have to wait till he wakes up to get an answer.
Guess less things to monitor for a little while... lol
Activity: 196
I have a used but mint 3770k for sale.  I will accept 130k Digibyte.  It comes with Retail Box and unused fan/heatsink.  If you want the Asus P8Z77M Pro mobo that goes with it add another 50k digibyte.

I also have a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mint Unlocked US version.  Works on any GSM based carrier worldwide except T-mobile.  130k Digibyte for that too.

Escrow is fine.  Send PM for interest. 

I will take pics later of course.  Just thought I'd throw this out there for now first to see if there would be interest.

Pm'd!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
price going so up that it makes exchance site crash down
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
/www.coinmarket.io
down?

Yeah, the site is down. The admin is asleep so it may be a little while.

its like the prize is on hold

It is easy to forget that "real" markets have an "open" and a "close".  In crypto, if the exchange site goes down for 5 minutes everyone wields their pitchforks and crosses and start marching on the estate of the operator, lol  Shocked

With so many competitors your exchange has to be up 24/7 Tongue
It's not like you can just go to many different stock exchanges Wink

Indeed, competition is most often a good thing... Invisible hand and all that good stuff Smiley
/www.coinmarket.io
down?

It is easy to forget that "real" markets have an "open" and a "close".  In crypto, if the exchange site goes down for 5 minutes everyone wields their pitchforks and crosses and start marching on the estate of the operator, lol  Shocked

With so many competitors your exchange has to be up 24/7 Tongue
It's not like you can just go to many different stock exchanges Wink
DGB->USD
Thought I was replying but was actually editing a previous message so in case you missed what I was saying.  
The android wallet actually already includes that feature. It could use improvement as it is currently tied to btc-e and cryptys for the required data but once we are on cryptys a small update with our market id will turn it on and give you your balance in USD among other fiat's.  Adding in more source options for BTC->FIAT would also be good. I personally would prefer the info from cavirtex where I'm Canadian.
This is lower on the priority list though but will eventually be looked at again and improved as we get more reliable sources of data.  

A good example of why I should have downloaded the Android wallet and tried it before I opened my mouth Grin

Didn't coinmarket.io say they would be willing work out a way for them to display the latest prices with coinwarz at some point in this thread? Maybe you could get in contact with them and integrate their exchange rates in the wallet... I'm probably going to continue using coinmarket for a while just because of how simple it is, and how easy the interface is.

As for the fullscreen merchant idea, I'm glad you like it! I've been thinking for a while about the best ways for small businesses and stores to accept crypto would be, and that's what I came up with.
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
/www.coinmarket.io
down?

/www.coinmarket.io
down?

Site has gone down a few times before, will be back up later. Downtime still sucks though.
Gotta say, I prefer coinmarket.io to cryptsy and bter anyday. Can't wait for some of the more important features to be implemented (Candle Graphs, Trollbox...)
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
DGB->USD
Thought I was replying but was actually editing a previous message so in case you missed what I was saying.  
The android wallet actually already includes that feature. It could use improvement as it is currently tied to btc-e and cryptys for the required data but once we are on cryptys a small update with our market id will turn it on and give you your balance in USD among other fiat's.  Adding in more source options for BTC->FIAT would also be good. I personally would prefer the info from cavirtex where I'm Canadian.
This is lower on the priority list though but will eventually be looked at again and improved as we get more reliable sources of data.  

A good example of why I should have downloaded the Android wallet and tried it before I opened my mouth Grin
legendary
/www.coinmarket.io
down?

Activity: 196
/www.coinmarket.io
down?

legendary
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
This might be going out of the "light" side of things, but it would be pretty cool to have a fullscreen merchant mode, where the client would take up the entirety of a monitor facing the customer and have some relevant information on it (Price of the purchase in DGB and USD/EUR/Whatever, Maybe the items being bought...) with a QR code for sending payments.
+1

I like that idea a lot, a full screen mode for merchants makes a lot of sense.

DGB->USD

I hope not... I still have more DGB I want to mine  Cry

I'm only getting 500 DGB a day now from mining.. so I really hope not as well. I really need to get a new GPU.

When you can, you should invest in it Smiley

I have a new rig coming in soon... Worth every cent and then some.
Jump to: