Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1662. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
people seem to be cancelling their cheaper sell orders...the market seems unsure what to do and it's creating a huge buy/sell gap lol   Will be interesting to see which way it goes

edit: my bad, that was buys going thru at 270/271 ...great sign!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
/www.coinmarket.io
down?

Yeah, the site is down. The admin is asleep so it may be a little while.

its like the prize is on hold

It is easy to forget that "real" markets have an "open" and a "close".  In crypto, if the exchange site goes down for 5 minutes everyone wields their pitchforks and crosses and start marching on the estate of the operator, lol  Shocked

With so many competitors your exchange has to be up 24/7 Tongue
It's not like you can just go to many different stock exchanges Wink

has it been down for this long before?  If it's a one-person operation they might consider what is supposed to happen if there is down-time when they're sleeping.

Seriously what's going on with that exchange. Was never down for this long before.

ok so they tweeted an hour ago:
"Will restore service ASAP. Dont worry."
from @CoinMarketio

still, its been down for more than 5 hours or so? Not a good look at all..

It's a pain in the ass, but not worried yet Smiley  Another 24 hours -> then I am worried Cry Cry

Time to get worried? -> https://www.coinmarket.io/  Sad

Yea, I'm not too excited about that considering I still had 100 dollars on there.  At least I didn't have 500 anymore.  

edit:  It's back now.  Weird message before.
/www.coinmarket.io
down?

It is easy to forget that "real" markets have an "open" and a "close".  In crypto, if the exchange site goes down for 5 minutes everyone wields their pitchforks and crosses and start marching on the estate of the operator, lol  Shocked

has it been down for this long before?  If it's a one-person operation they might consider what is supposed to happen if there is down-time when they're sleeping.

Seriously what's going on with that exchange. Was never down for this long before.

from @CoinMarketio

It's a pain in the ass, but not worried yet Smiley  Another 24 hours -> then I am worried Cry Cry

Time to get worried? -> https://www.coinmarket.io/  Sad
Activity: 196
who knows, what was the last rate before the coinmarket dump? I sleep when it happened

Floating around 250-260 satoshi from what I last saw.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
who knows, what was the last rate before the coinmarket dump? I sleep when it happened
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 224

have you seen the permissions that wallet wants?

camera
usb storage
bluetooth
full network access
+ more

can anyone explain why a wallet needs all this access?

The Camera for the QR code scanning.  Usb storage to store the wallet data and block data (not the full block chain).  Bluetooth for transactions over bluetooth. Full network access for lots of things. Like the block chain headers,transactions, exchange information (when it is updated) etc.

If your suspicious, which would be perfectly understandable being a security conscious person myself, feel free to go through the source and compile the apk from that. It is available on github, although I still need to update the build instructions.

https://github.com/digibyte/DigiByteAndroid

What exactly is bluetooth transactions? Is there anything special about it?

It would probably be the transfer of funds from two phones through a bluetooth connection, making it easier to send funds to another person who has a bluetooth compatible mobile device with a DGB wallet on it. I haven't tried it out yet though, and am curious as to whether this applies to phone->desktop connections as well as phone->phone connections.
I would guess that it doesn't, but it's a pretty cool idea. I personally haven't really used bluetooth for much however, so I can't vouch for how well it would work.

ok, thanks Smiley Does it mean the wallets don't have to be online or connected to the network?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
We have ordered a new server today! pickaxe will return soon Tongue

Good to hear, Was a great pool
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
/www.coinmarket.io
down?

has it been down for this long before?  If it's a one-person operation they might consider what is supposed to happen if there is down-time when they're sleeping.

from @CoinMarketio

It's a pain in the ass, but not worried yet Smiley  Another 24 hours -> then I am worried Cry Cry
Merit: 11
/www.coinmarket.io
down?

from @CoinMarketio

I can wait as long as the coins are safe.
legendary
/www.coinmarket.io
down?

from @CoinMarketio

Merit: 11
/www.coinmarket.io
down?

legendary
/www.coinmarket.io
down?

Activity: 421
Activity: 64
i'm proud to say i was one of the first to download it before you announced it!, I seached for it and it was on the store with less than 5 downloads!
Activity: 252
I heard on the news there is a big fire in the location where you placed your rig.  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1904
Crap, my rig is down till monday. Sooooorow.

Can't get to it to fix it, or did a component fail and you have to replace it?
Either way, it sucks  Cry

Remote rig, I asked a friend of mine to go to office and restart it, but -30 C, no one hurrying to help me at this time of post-friday hangover ;-)

by the way I dunno if it burned or just hangup. Praying!
Activity: 285
Crap, my rig is down till monday. Sooooorow.

Can't get to it to fix it, or did a component fail and you have to replace it?
Either way, it sucks  Cry
Jump to: