Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1666. (Read 3058803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
54 of 100, 8 days left.

Support your favourite coin!

legendary
legendary
Update on "The DigiMan Can" series...

We have finished the first draft of our beginner guides and are now in the editing process.
We have also started putting together a team for a video series as well.
I cannot give out too many details yet, as nothing is finished, but I wanted to let everyone know what is in the works Smiley

Thank you all!

Get rid of this terrible fonts, I pray.

Glad someone else thinks this!
Guides will be published on the website using the same font that is used on the website!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
JOIN DIGIBYTE FORUM

Support DigiByte and engage in forum conversation.

Activity: 238
Are your guy's hashrates reporting correctly on luckyminers?  I know pools don't always report right, but that pool was reporting correctly for me for the first few days and for the last day it has been reporting about 30% less than my hashrate.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

We have finished the first draft of our beginner guides and are now in the editing process.
I cannot give out too many details yet, as nothing is finished, but I wanted to let everyone know what is in the works Smiley

Thank you all!

Guys... this is just a logo to show you guys what is coming... not the actual training font... relax...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Thank you all!

Glad someone else thinks this!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Thank you all!

Activity: 51
I can make the danish translation Smiley
Activity: 23

https://i.imgur.com/NF2usoB.jpg?1

Thank you all!
legendary
Activity: 84
I can see the price is going slightly lower, it's nothing to worry about, it's just consolidating before going higher again, we saw the same when it first hit 150, then it fell back to below 100 - consolidated and hit 300 some days later. Always somebody who are tempted to sell after a push higher.

Selling now would be a huge mistake, one that you would regret later.

A qualitycoin like DigiByte, just buy more and hold it and it will go much higher later on.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Well, there is the short term and the long term. Short term, I feel that Digibyte should at least double from where it is now, say in the next few days. Take netcoin for instance - they're no better than Digibyte by any standard, yet they have a marketcap of $2,600,000. Either Digibyte is cheap or netcoin overvalued - take your pick  Smiley

In the longterm, if the dev team makes all the right decisions and with the right support and investors, the coin could be a $100 million+ in a couple of years time.

why do you reply to your own post

I'm just that kind of guy i guess, i hope it's not a crime  Roll Eyes I was finishing a point.

no it`s not a crime , but it is funny  Smiley
Well, there is the short term and the long term. Short term, I feel that Digibyte should at least double from where it is now, say in the next few days. Take netcoin for instance - they're no better than Digibyte by any standard, yet they have a marketcap of $2,600,000. Either Digibyte is cheap or netcoin overvalued - take your pick  Smiley

In the longterm, if the dev team makes all the right decisions and with the right support and investors, the coin could be a $100 million+ in a couple of years time.

I'm just that kind of guy i guess, i hope it's not a crime  Roll Eyes I was finishing a point.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

LOL ++++ that good be yes indeed !

Activity: 224
DigiByte DGB   - 78 (14.8%)
luckyminers have about 450 miners, but why so poco votes?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-which-coin-to-be-added-to-cryptothriftcom-428566

I am impressed with the number of votes DIGI is getting. We are almost tied with EAC which launched around Christmas and WDC has been around for a long time.
Cryptosaur's dev
DigiByte DGB   - 78 (14.8%)
luckyminers have about 450 miners, but why so poco votes?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-which-coin-to-be-added-to-cryptothriftcom-428566
Jump to: