Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1671. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
What do i do if my computer crashes when i have my DIGI on my windows wallet?
Activity: 14
Ive finaly gotten my head around this Whole mining thing, it took long time but now i gotten it to work cool

What does pool 0 stale meen and how do i fix it
Activity: 36
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i am panicking because I follow and thought DGB was good buy, bought in .4BTC worth at 290 satoshi and now all my savings from trading/mining jus poofed away =(

all I can do now is keep mining and hope for the best? any advices other than just telling me to hold and hold?

EDIT: Hey dev, any good news? Just a curious mini investor

I think it was phenomenal buy, even at 290, easily -> but I am no expert.
If your going to watch the market and make emotional decisions you need to turn it off and go play ping pong or something Smiley
the thing is, I only have managed to acumulate 0.4BTC and this is my first real investment, if this goes to moon I will be a happy investor, if this doesnt then i'm going to sell my rig and call it a fun adventure into crypto =/

"Only 0.4btc" is just under $400.  How much and how fast were you hoping to print money? Grin
hoping this goes to 1000 satoshi and we be rich!
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
i am panicking because I follow and thought DGB was good buy, bought in .4BTC worth at 290 satoshi and now all my savings from trading/mining jus poofed away =(

all I can do now is keep mining and hope for the best? any advices other than just telling me to hold and hold?

If your going to watch the market and make emotional decisions you need to turn it off and go play ping pong or something Smiley
the thing is, I only have managed to acumulate 0.4BTC and this is my first real investment, if this goes to moon I will be a happy investor, if this doesnt then i'm going to sell my rig and call it a fun adventure into crypto =/

"Only 0.4btc" is just under $400.  How much and how fast were you hoping to print money? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
OMFG what is going on with DGB on coinmarket.io!?! the price crashin like crazy....

from 290satoshi per to now only 245 per.....my investment is all going down... =(

There was a giveaway price 100 satoshi, get ready to buy @ 1000 satoshi soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
hello

i mining at 740 kh/s

this night i win only 1k dgb... somebody can confirm its a normal day or i have a problem ?

thanks

I just calculated estimates and i got for 1MH/s about 6000. Please be aware that these are estimates. It could possible be 3000, all depends on the block findings and how many users there are to split between.
What pool were you on?

Mine is: http://dgb.luckyminers.com

DGB.Get-By.com Admin
hello

i mining at 740 kh/s

this night i win only 1k dgb... somebody can confirm its a normal day or i have a problem ?

thanks

Difficulty has been SKY high today, though that does seem very low.

My pool @ dgb.Get-by.com is showing a hasher with 1,146 and expected DGB/day of 7,325.650....
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

Activity: 922
Merit: 534
hello

i mining at 740 kh/s

thanks

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Let's hope price will rise and stabilise when we'll get on cryptsy.
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
OMFG what is going on with DGB on coinmarket.io!?! the price crashin like crazy....

It is new.  It is volatile.  It is twice what it was yesterday.  Settle down Grin

from 290satoshi per to now only 245 per.....my investment is all going down... =(
join http://digi.morecoins.org/

1% fee. Stratum with VARDIFF, Proportional Payout!, SSD cloud hosting,  auto-payment, 20 network confirmation, salt user passwords, uptime 99%, Alive after 10 DDoS attacks!
https://dgb.luckyminers.com

Net Hashrate deffinitely dropped after reaching 1,8 GB...  But Dev activity seems to be steady so I would stick with this.

Thanks Digibyte team for your efforts, I hope this coin keeps growing.

Its back up to that level Smiley
Jump to: