Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1674. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I concur!

They've doubled in price from the other day.  Only question I'm thinking now is do I buy more?!?
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hello! First sorry for the English translator of google. I am very excited about the project Digibyte, and I want to contribute my grain of sand to this great currency Digi accepting payments.
Care your pet in Madrid http://www.cuidotusmascotas.com/

Thanks for the good work

Digi to the moon!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
DigiByte Lottery

Welcome to the first ever DigiByte Digi-Lottery.

Tickets sold: 55
Tickets left: 95
Here is your chance to win up to 300000 DGB if all tickets are sold.

Prizes!
1st price - 50% of the prize pool (300,000 DGB if all tickets are sold)
2st price - 20% of the prize pool (120,000 DGB if all tickets are sold)
3rd price - 10% of the prize pool (60,000  DGB if all tickets are sold)

How will the lottery be done

• A dedicated new account/wallet will be used for this purpose only. Payment for tickets and winnings will be paid from same wallet.
• When 150 tickets are sold I will take the amount of tickets and correspond them with the paymentaddress used.
• If less than 150 tickets have been sold within 7 days, the lottery will start regardless.
• I will use a randomizer from 1 to a 150 (if the number of tickets sold are less than a hundred, say 64, then the randomizer will be set to draw from 1 to 64 and so on).
• Each ticket will cost 4000 DGB. Pay to this address DEB9iMJzdkFa8FWsRVabzUzuJLfaEVk746
• Notify your payment and number of tickets at this thread ➜ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-423204

Lottery drawing will take place on Sunday the 26th or when all tickets are sold out.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Edit: The dev Mr. DigiByte has agreed to draw first prize. I will send the info to him before he draws it. Completely transparent and now with the participation of the devs.
Activity: 14
Hi, im a noob starter and would like to congratulate you on your sweet coin.
Love the robot. Sadly my wallet contains nothing and thats not so good.

Can somebody please help me get started.

My wallet D8C8XTCvApcPrHK2Fg5YZwAxou3PXxBaBP

Thank you very much
Only just started mining Digibyte. Was late to the game and only have 300khs and 500digibytes Sad
Are there any other giveaways for this apart from the 500 for requesting BTER to add?

DSCNpnjaG4HU5GjNo8TcQw5cmd9uN2U9NE

You'll do better than me! I only have 105kh/s!
Activity: 63
Quote from: DigiByte on Today at 10:05:50 PM
Ask them to add DigiByte here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/poll-which-coin-to-be-added-to-cryptothriftcom-428566

request to add digibyte.
(always there to support then support me) ^ ^
cordially.

DMmeYukrMiw4iTN1RkQQJwLAxMhU88wwCy
Activity: 56
Only just started mining Digibyte. Was late to the game and only have 300khs and 500digibytes Sad
Are there any other giveaways for this apart from the 500 for requesting BTER to add?

DSCNpnjaG4HU5GjNo8TcQw5cmd9uN2U9NE
Right now if you have a friend or parent travelling in Brazil you can send him 50.000 DigiBytes to rent a room for 02 persons! you can also use booking.com http://www.booking.com/hotel/br/residencial-castor.html?sid=ecc8c4c5c34c805a451fe66b5f398d5e;dcid=1;dist=0;type=total&lang=en-us

and pay with DigiByte's! 25k per person/day starting with Apartment for couples.
**World Cup not included**
Valid from 23/01/2014 to 29/05/2014
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
I have been mining alt coins for last 3-4 months.  Been hanging around these forums for a while and watching all the new coins come out.  Mined a few others just to hold a small bag but I must admit when I read up on Digibyte before and on release and then watching progress since I am defiantly putting all my mining into this coin.  Feels like its the only real challenger out there to take over the market.  Great work guys.
Thank you for your support! We are doing our best and will continue each and every day to further DigiByte. We are committed and we are in this for the long haul!
Activity: 70
I have been mining alt coins for last 3-4 months.  Been hanging around these forums for a while and watching all the new coins come out.  Mined a few others just to hold a small bag but I must admit when I read up on Digibyte before and on release and then watching progress since I am defiantly putting all my mining into this coin.  Feels like its the only real challenger out there to take over the market.  Great work guys.
It's on the up!!

Where do we reckon it'll stop?
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Feel free to donate DGB to CoinMarket.io - to help its development and prolong the 0% fee period.
The altcoin community needs an exchange like CoinMarket.io to succeed.

DTcq9JZ7KTYLkL9TWfgcLwYMBnKB9uk9pd

Edit: we can provide an API to make the coinwarz listing happen.

Donation sent! Thank you for your hard work on the exchange. I'll definitely be using it for a while, and I'm looking forward to watching it develop.
Activity: 98
It is truly amazing to watch the progress today on www.coinmarket.io.

And we officially have more BUY requests than we do Sell requests Cheesy

Feels great to be a part of something like this. You should all be proud Cheesy

We agree:
It is truly amazing to watch the progress today on www.coinmarket.io.
Feels great to be a part of something like this.
Jump to: