Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1670. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
sometimes i think i live inside a conspiracy

BigVern @cryptsy
Markets added for RonPaulCoin, BattleCoin, OpenSourceCoin, and MoonCoin

thats it! Cryptsy wont read his e-mails... dam you BigVern!
wtf is BattleCoin?!

Maybe they paid a good amount.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I need some help please. I just set an old masjine to mine, i got it to run and it shows that it is mining on the screen but is i check in luckminers under worker it shows inactive.

Why can this be?

Does the dashboard show any hashrate? Workers are not updated as often.

I have one masjine running all the time and it works, I will switch it of and see if the hashrate still goes

just check if the adres in the pool in the cmd box is correct, and that you have an actual value with "WU". Also check if you have --scrypt parameter in the batchfile (if you use one) and see if there is a "KHS" value and not a "MHS" value (this is wrong when the --scrypt parameter is not set or incorrect)

What is the WU value? On one i have on one one i dont

edit: it just started 2.5m
Activity: 126
I need some help please. I just set an old masjine to mine, i got it to run and it shows that it is mining on the screen but is i check in luckminers under worker it shows inactive.

Why can this be?

I have one masjine running all the time and it works, I will switch it of and see if the hashrate still goes

just check if the adres in the pool in the cmd box is correct, and that you have an actual value with "WU". Also check if you have --scrypt parameter in the batchfile (if you use one) and see if there is a "KHS" value and not a "MHS" value (this is wrong when the --scrypt parameter is not set or incorrect)

Why can this be?

OK it shows now. If i use the command line with this stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 i get 170 hash but if i use this cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332  i get 18. Why?
Activity: 224

Why can this be?

Activity: 126

BigVern @cryptsy

wtf is BattleCoin?!

it does not matter....  the new exchange will have all currencies. Everyone can add any currency soon.
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel

BigVern @cryptsy

wtf is BattleCoin?!

Why can this be?
correct mining perspective is:

1MHS=6.400 DGB/day
1MHS=$11.66/day
DGB value=BTC0.0000023 or $0.001821875

info:
Network hashrate=1.8GHS
DIFF:25.8
Activity: 84
mining perspective:

1MHS=5.245 coins/day
1MHS=$11.66/day
DGB value=BTC0.0000028/DGB or $0.00222306/DGB

Maybe my math is off, but if you are getting 5,245 coins/day with 1 MH/s, you might want to look for a new pool, even with the increases in difficulty.

I'm doing about 8000 coins/day @ 1.4MHS with the current difficulty of 25, seems normal to me.
Activity: 389
Merit: 250

Quick Start

Start with registering on our pool & creating workers for your computers. You can use our automated config generator in our workers page and download pre-configured files for your mining software.

EU Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://eu.coinum.org:3339
US Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://us.coinum.org:3339

CGMiner Configuration

Here is sample CGMiner configurations with fail-over support. Given that the stratum server you use fails, your miner software will continue to work with out other stratum server.
Note: You have to change WORKER and PASS with your actual worker-name and worker-password values you get from workers page.

EU
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3339 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3339 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

US
Code:
./cgminer -o stratum+tcp://us.coinium.org:3339 -u WORKER -p PASS --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.coinium.org:3339 -u WORKER -p PASS --scrypt -I 13

Features

• Our network - We already operate first class & high performance pools, check our other pools over http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Detailed Stats & Graphs - We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/
  • Stratum servers - We have stratum servers in Europe and  United States. Right now we have a total of 4 servers (2 stratum server, 1 webserver and 1 database server) and we are quickly upgrading & adding new servers to stack when we need to.
  • Fail-over config support - In case that the stratum server you use fails, your miner will just continue to mine with our secondary stratum server.
  • VARDIFF enabled - Our stratum servers will shift your work difficulty based on your hash-rate automatically.
  • DDOS Protected - Our servers are DDOS protected 7x24!
  • Automated backups - We get automated backups of our system.
  • Automatic payments - You can set automatic payments if you like to.
  • Fast confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions once newly found blocks are confirmed.
  • Automatic config generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for your workers with fail-over support!
  • Continous support - We are eager to help our users! You can ask for support in our forum topic.
  • IRC support - We have operators in our IRC channel and you can chit-chat about mining too.
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Contests - We are regularly creating contests and giving bonus coins to our miners!

Stats & Graphs!

We do have now pretty graphs & stats for every single piece of information of our pools! - Check it out http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/pool/digibyte/
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
mining perspective:

1MHS=5.245 coins/day
1MHS=$11.66/day

Maybe my math is off, but if you are getting 5,245 coins/day with 1 MH/s, you might want to look for a new pool, even with the increases in difficulty.
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
Okay. In my DIGI wallet i pressed "file" then backup wallet, and saved it on my dropbox. Is that okay?

If you are going to backup to a site like dropbox make sure you encrypt you wallet with a strong password.  "Settings"->"Encrypt Wallet..." In the windows wallet.

I'm personally paranoid about storing important information on internet services and store my backups on USB thumbdrives .

I would also not rely on it as being the only place you back up to. While very unlikely if dropbox were to shutdown or have technical problems that caused them to lose your data you can assume based on murphys law it will be the same day lightning strikes your house and destroys your computer.
mining perspective:

1MHS=5.245 coins/day
1MHS=$11.66/day
DigiByte Lottery

Welcome to the first ever DigiByte Digi-Lottery.

Tickets sold: 55
Tickets left: 95
Here is your chance to win up to 300000 DGB if all tickets are sold.

Prizes!
1st price - 50% of the prize pool (300,000 DGB if all tickets are sold)
2st price - 25% of the prize pool (150,000 DGB if all tickets are sold)
3rd price - 10% of the prize pool (60,000  DGB if all tickets are sold)

How will the lottery be done

• A dedicated new account/wallet will be used for this purpose only. Payment for tickets and winnings will be paid from same wallet.
• When 150 tickets are sold I will take the amount of tickets and correspond them with the paymentaddress used.
• If less than 150 tickets have been sold within 7 days, the lottery will start regardless.
• I will use a randomizer from 1 to a 150 (if the number of tickets sold are less than a hundred, say 64, then the randomizer will be set to draw from 1 to 64 and so on).
• Each ticket will cost 4000 DGB. Pay to this address DEB9iMJzdkFa8FWsRVabzUzuJLfaEVk746
• Notify your payment and number of tickets at this thread ➜ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-423204

Lottery drawing will take place on Sunday the 26th or when all tickets are sold out.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Edit: The dev Mr. DigiByte has agreed to draw first prize. I will send the info to him before he draws it. Completely transparent and now with the participation of the devs.
Edit: Raised 2.Prize from 20% to 25% due to feedback, hope that will make most of you happy.  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley
Activity: 224
i am panicking because I follow and thought DGB was good buy, bought in .4BTC worth at 290 satoshi and now all my savings from trading/mining jus poofed away =(

all I can do now is keep mining and hope for the best? any advices other than just telling me to hold and hold?

EDIT: Hey dev, any good news? Just a curious mini investor

I think it was phenomenal buy, even at 290, easily -> but I am no expert.
If your going to watch the market and make emotional decisions you need to turn it off and go play ping pong or something Smiley
the thing is, I only have managed to acumulate 0.4BTC and this is my first real investment, if this goes to moon I will be a happy investor, if this doesnt then i'm going to sell my rig and call it a fun adventure into crypto =/

"Only 0.4btc" is just under $400.  How much and how fast were you hoping to print money? Grin

What do you expect when the price goes up almost 3x. Mind you we touched 300 yesterday but didn't break the sell wall stopped the rise. Now you can either sell it now and expect price to drop. The new floor is 200 satoshi  everything below is a steal.

If it's still over 200 satoshi on Monday it will never go under again, unless we see a major crash/correction.
Merit: 11
i am panicking because I follow and thought DGB was good buy, bought in .4BTC worth at 290 satoshi and now all my savings from trading/mining jus poofed away =(

all I can do now is keep mining and hope for the best? any advices other than just telling me to hold and hold?

EDIT: Hey dev, any good news? Just a curious mini investor

I think it was phenomenal buy, even at 290, easily -> but I am no expert.
If your going to watch the market and make emotional decisions you need to turn it off and go play ping pong or something Smiley
the thing is, I only have managed to acumulate 0.4BTC and this is my first real investment, if this goes to moon I will be a happy investor, if this doesnt then i'm going to sell my rig and call it a fun adventure into crypto =/

"Only 0.4btc" is just under $400.  How much and how fast were you hoping to print money? Grin

What do you expect when the price goes up almost 3x. Mind you we touched 300 yesterday but didn't break the sell wall stopped the rise. Now you can either sell it now and expect price to drop. The new floor is 200 satoshi  everything below is a steal.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Okay. In my DIGI wallet i pressed "file" then backup wallet, and saved it on my dropbox. Is that okay?
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
What do i do if my computer crashes when i have my DIGI on my windows wallet?

Assuming your not talking about a harddrive failure all you have to do is restart the windows wallet. It will pick up where it was last at.

Exactly what xploited said ^^^^

If it IS a hard disk failure, that is a key example of why backing up your wallet, in a SECURE place, is always recommended.  a thumb drive works nicely Smiley
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
What do i do if my computer crashes when i have my DIGI on my windows wallet?

Assuming your not talking about a harddrive failure all you have to do is restart the windows wallet. It will pick up where it was last at.
Jump to: