Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1667. (Read 3058803 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I have a serious suggestion that I believe would greatly benefit the coin and give it a more professional feel/touch if you like.

I suggest the whole Dev team or at least most of them post formal photo's of themselves in shirt/jacket and tie. In a fashion such as the netcoin team has done, only do it look more professional. Could give Digibyte a more of a company look/feel if you know what I mean.

Is this relevant - could be.  Smiley Could help bring in investors.

What do you think??

Any comment on this  Wink
We are considering doing this at some point. BitcoinTate will probably be the first to step forward.

Great, sounds good. Please, please, please make it look better than the pictures at netcoin, a bad picture could unfortunately turn investors away, but i'm sure you get that  Wink  
Activity: 70
Well, there is the short term and the long term. Short term, I feel that Digibyte should at least double from where it is now, say in the next few days. Take netcoin for instance - they're no better than Digibyte by any standard, yet they have a marketcap of $2,600,000. Either Digibyte is cheap or netcoin overvalued - take your pick  Smiley

They're both undervalued!  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have a serious suggestion that I believe would greatly benefit the coin and give it a more professional feel/touch if you like.

I suggest the whole Dev team or at least most of them post formal photo's of themselves in shirt/jacket and tie. In a fashion such as the netcoin team has done, only do it look more professional. Could give Digibyte a more of a company look/feel if you know what I mean.

What do you think??

We are considering doing this at some point. BitcoinTate will probably be the first to step forward.

+1. good idea.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

What do you think??

Well, there is the short term and the long term. Short term, I feel that Digibyte should at least double from where it is now, say in the next few days. Take netcoin for instance - they're no better than Digibyte by any standard, yet they have a marketcap of $2,600,000. Either Digibyte is cheap or netcoin overvalued - take your pick  Smiley
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
What is the expected highest rate of digibyte? 0,1$?

From opening post:

2) Transactional Currency:With 21 billion coins, DigiByte will primarily become a worldwide currency traded for goods & services, and not a volatile speculative commodity like Bitcoin. DigiByte has a natural ratio of 1BTC:1000DGB to Bitcoin. This means that if Bitcoin is worth $1,000 DigiByte should be worth $1 -$10. A Perfect price for buying goods & services. No one likes to look in their wallet and see that they have 0.001 coins; 1,000 DigiBytes are much more appealing.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
What is the expected highest rate of digibyte? 0,1$?
Activity: 392
If you have not already, please make sure to message your favorite exchanges to add DigiByte!

Let's get DigiByte on Bter: Send an email to [email protected]
Let's get DigiByte on CoinedUp: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1v93k1/please_add_digibyte_dgb/
Let's get DigiByte on Cryptsy: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/72581

with how much votes does digibyte on cryptsy?

What do you think??

Activity: 374
tvb
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
miningpool.co back up, but unable to login again? nevermind.
Activity: 826
anyone know when digibyte on cryptsy.com?
f**k cryptsy!!we need Btc-e!! Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
anyone know when digibyte on cryptsy.com?

I was hoping to see either Digibyte or Particle added, because both look like they could really go places, but after todays additions I'm really saddened and confused. RonPaulCoin? Really..?

If something like Battlecoin with only 8 pages in the entire thread is listed on Cryptsy. You already know Vernon will only list your coin if you give him a massive bribe. It's all about the $$$.

Not necessary bribe. Knowing that you can easily influence crypto prices (by accepting them to your popular exchange) can make investments made by you and your friends much more safer and profitable... It's only a speculation, not pointing fingers to anyone Smiley
Jump to: