Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1672. (Read 3058780 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://dgb.luckyminers.com

Pool for this AWESOMEcoin is up at http://dgb.luckyminers.com

Pools offers:
- Multi enterprise grade servers
- Separate website, database & stratum servers
- Proportional payout system
- Stratum
- Vardiff
- Payouts every minute (Auto & Manual)
- Fun in mining
- Confirms after 20!
- Added Extra SECURITY!
- Come join the IRC channel #digibytecoin on Freenode, its fun and you get support!

Example connections:
For Linux
Code:
./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For Windows
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x
Code:
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 -u username.WORKERID -p x

For CPUMiner/Minerd
Code:
minerd.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.dgb.luckyminers.com:3332 --userpass username.WORKERID:x -t4 -s2 -r1000
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Join our Digibyte Pool  @ https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/dgb/

Secure HTTP - 2-factor authentication (enchanced security) - Stratum VARDIFF Servers in EU and US - Separate Servers for each role
Third party uptime monitoring - Low pool fee (0.25%)

Activity: 112
well it looks like digi is picking up some steam now.. diff was at 27 last I checked about an hour ago. so long to the days of easy solo mining it appears. that doge craziness bought me a few days of good mining since I missed the first few days @16k block reward.

i was looking at coinmarketcap and there are plenty of coins listed around .20-.30 cents per, hopefully digi can make it up there and beyond.
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
If anyone is looking to spread around the hash,

we have been mining over @ DGB.Get-By.com since the launch of DigiByte.

MPOS + Stratum, auto-payouts and all that jazz.

New miners are always welcome Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 140

p2pool.neocities.org

Where can I download DGB ANDROID WALLET Huh
Activity: 110
Activity: 98
CoinMarketCap is, in my opinion, a bad idea.  Many coin-hoppers/speculators use that site and a couple others to judge the best coin to mine and dump.

Just logged in, by the way.  Seems the market has been busy Grin

It is also where a ton of crypto-people first come in contact with new coins, hence a good thing, and kinda the whole point...  Who cares "Why they are interested"... As long as they "are interested". IMHO Anyway. I mean if they want to pump it, and make me rich in the process...I'm kinda "OK" with that too...lol

and YES!...YES it has...Smiley
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
CoinMarketCap is, in my opinion, a bad idea.  Many coin-hoppers/speculators use that site and a couple others to judge the best coin to mine and dump.

Just logged in, by the way.  Seems the market has been busy Grin
Activity: 23
Heads up for the community...

Dev BitcoinTate is currently on his way to Arizona to meet with investors and possibly even more!

He'll be giving us an update as soon as he is able, but he wanted me to let the community know that we are out at it again to make this coin everything it can be!

As always, thank you for the support.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Activity: 32
dose prices on coinmarket  Shocked

i'll keep my dgb till death, i want to be buried with them  Smiley

Will you include me in your will so I can inherit them?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
dose prices on coinmarket  Shocked

i'll keep my dgb till death, i want to be buried with them  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
DGB Doing great on CoinMartket Cheesy
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Activity: 23
For those who haven't been watching the ride today, DGB has been doing EXCELLENT on www.coinmarket.io today!

We are now coming close to pushing $75,000 in volume for the past 24 hours!

Thanks to everyone for all the support and by far looking forward to the next few weeks to see where this ride takes us!
Activity: 224
Where's our ginger friend with her 55 satoshi buy order?
Jump to: