Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1676. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Feel free to donate DGB to CoinMarket.io - to help its development and prolong the 0% fee period.
The altcoin community needs an exchange like CoinMarket.io to succeed.

DTcq9JZ7KTYLkL9TWfgcLwYMBnKB9uk9pd

Edit: we can provide an API to make the coinwarz listing happen.

Sent some DGB. Please make that happen. Smiley You've been great so far!

Have to agree with others - DIGI is better than DGB.

Agreed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Have to agree with others - DIGI is better than DGB.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Feel free to donate DGB to CoinMarket.io - to help its development and prolong the 0% fee period.

Just sent you some more DGB! Keep up the great work!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Best option is to be listed at coinEX and coinWarZ, miners always use both services to get a profit rate and mine a coin! DIGI hashrate should increase exponencialy after that.

FULLY AGREED!

DIGI (not DGB) Should definately hit coinEX and coinWarZ, as that's what grabs people's attention and diverts hashing power to properly launch a coin. Other exchanges usually follow quickly after that. Big ups Coinmarket.io for getting there first, it should be a big publicity event, hope your servers can handle it! Wink
Activity: 98

Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
Best option is to be listed at coinEX and coinWarZ, miners always use both services to get a profit rate and mine a coin! DIGI hashrate should increase exponencialy after that.
Activity: 224
Nethash almost at 1.6 ghash! that's about 100% increase since yesterday.
and I STILL haven't recieved my 2x r9 290 Sad

That's too bad Sad I  luckily got my 270s two days before launch.
Wow...Mooncoin added to Cryptsy. with nothing more than a wordpress-blog website, no forums, no mobile wallets, no nothing...hahaha...BigVern FAIL.

There were a lot of giveaways to get people to support mooncoin being added to Cryptsy as well though.

I'm betting a little palm greasing had something to do with it too.
92.719 BTC have now been traded on CoinMarket.io for DigiByte. That is $87,760.944. If Cryptsy or CoinedUp have no interest in adding DigiByte that is there loss. Let them have there "Mooncoin, or Battlecoin" markets. Coinmarket.io is doing a wonderful job!

Maybe bigvern mined battlecoin himself  Roll Eyes
Has anyone else now downloaded the Windows Wallet and tested the QR code support? Or used it in conjunction with an android wallet? We tested it quite a few times and it seemed to work great!

Feedback is much appreciated!

Yes installed the Android wallet today and tested it it works as smooth as butter  Cool
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Dev, I left you a PM a couple of days ago but haven't received a reply yet (I understand that you're very busy).  Smiley
Activity: 126
Nethash almost at 1.6 ghash! that's about 100% increase since yesterday.
and I STILL haven't recieved my 2x r9 290 Sad
legendary
Has anyone else now downloaded the Windows Wallet and tested the QR code support? Or used it in conjunction with an android wallet? We tested it quite a few times and it seemed to work great!

Feedback is much appreciated!
Wow...Mooncoin added to Cryptsy. with nothing more than a wordpress-blog website, no forums, no mobile wallets, no nothing...hahaha...BigVern FAIL.

There were a lot of giveaways to get people to support mooncoin being added to Cryptsy as well though.

92.719 BTC have now been traded on CoinMarket.io for DigiByte. That is $87,760.944. If Cryptsy or CoinedUp have no interest in adding DigiByte that is there loss. Let them have there "Mooncoin, or Battlecoin" markets. Coinmarket.io is doing a wonderful job!

I tend to try to stay on top of the alt coin market... yet somehow I've never heard of battlecoin.  Not sure how it got on there. 
legendary
For those of you using the Mac Wallet here is an updated download:

http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files/crypto/DigiByte-Qt-MacOSX-v1.0.0.4-m2.zip

As always File-> Backup Wallet -> Select Backup loaction & name -> Save

Back up your wallets!

Is this a required upgrade?
No, only if you were having issues.
Activity: 98
digibyte is impressive coin and coinmarket.io is as i can tell better in services than cryptsy - almost instant coins handling, thats what i like Smiley

^Gotta agree there. The only thing Cryptsy has on our current market it a large user base. But that will come. As well, the exchanges are going to have to add DGB eventually or loose potential $$$.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
For those of you using the Mac Wallet here is an updated download:

http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files/crypto/DigiByte-Qt-MacOSX-v1.0.0.4-m2.zip

As always File-> Backup Wallet -> Select Backup loaction & name -> Save

Back up your wallets!

Is this a required upgrade?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
digibyte is impressive coin and coinmarket.io is as i can tell better in services than cryptsy - almost instant coins handling, thats what i like Smiley
legendary
Simple question for my future shop

What would you buy with DGB ? Goods or services ? Smiley
Both could easily be purchased with DigiByte.
Simple question for my future shop

What would you buy with DGB ? Goods or services ? Smiley

Hopefully both Grin
legendary

Jump to: