Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1682. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
We have been mining away @ DGB.Get-By.com since the launch of DigiByte. 

New miners are always welcome, but please be sure to sign-up with a unique PIN, username and password that you have never used on another service or pool.

40,000 banned attacker IP addresses and counting Grin
That sucks, few peepz may be actually interested into mining but they got infected...well i know it's their fail. but it kinda sucks...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
We have been mining away @ DGB.Get-By.com since the launch of DigiByte. 

New miners are always welcome, but please be sure to sign-up with a unique PIN, username and password that you have never used on another service or pool.

40,000 banned attacker IP addresses and counting Grin
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
New Windows Wallet with QR code support will be released in the morning. (12 hours or so). Dev team is heading to bed for the night! Thanks everyone for your support! Let's keep pushing to get on some bigger exchanges!
Activity: 196
"mining effort" == "luck"

how's that mining effort now that you're working on a 300% block?
Activity: 196

hey, we need a few more people in our DGB pool!

- 0% fee
- SSL
- custom layout
- multiport, multiple coins, single sign on system
- and one of the best mining communities out there in irc.freenode.net #chunky

https://pool.chunky.ms/dgb/

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Cryptoculture Pools
https://dgb.cryptoculture.net
0% Fee
•   DDOS Protection  -  prevent web attacks from those other jealous mining pools.   

•   SSL Protection    - no one can steal your identity and cash out your coins

•   Lightning fast website

•   Our Infrastructure is scalable to support any level of pool growth.

•   Our admins are experienced miners and we mine at our own pools.  “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander”.

•   Our founder coined the phrase “mining effort” to stress the importance of choosing a mining pool not merely based on total hashrate.  We monitor our pools to ensure miners are receiving the best performance.  Our pools perform close to and many times lower than 100% mining effort.  This is because we monitor each pool and fine tune them for performance.

•   24/7 Customer Support at [email protected]

As of today 1/22/2014  our DigiByte mining pool has achieve 87% mining effort for the entire 24 hours.  That is outstanding!!!!!  Compare this to your pool and come visit us at Cryptoculture.net

I have been mining here also, pretty good.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
According to the stats on luckyminers pool, we have 75% of the hashrate right now.... but they only received 33% of the blocks last hour.  

I was getting ready to move pools, but this seems absurdly low if they actually have that percentage of the network hashrate.

What are other pools showing as the total hashrate of the network right now?

It is floating around 650 or so.

Well, supposedly luckyminers pool has 550 of it. 

And right now we are the entire network?.... Im confused.

This was taken from the litecoinpool.org's explanation and explains it more clearly then I would.

The total pool speed exceeds the network hash rate! Is some pool lying?
Not necessarily. The network hash rate is estimated using a 5-hour average, while pools can estimate their speeds based on just the past few minutes. (Pools can do that because shares are solved much more frequently than blocks.) Since the two estimates are not based on the same time period, it may well happen that the sum of the hashrates of the pools exceeds the estimated network speed. Usually when this happens the network is growing.

Well, luckyminers just solved 10 of the last 12 blocks... so it's likely not too far off. 

No, it is not far off. I checked a few of the other pools and there is a total of 130MH/s give or take a few.  I've switched my miner away albeit I only was adding 600kh/s to the mix.

Let spread out the hash rate guys!
Activity: 224
According to the stats on luckyminers pool, we have 75% of the hashrate right now.... but they only received 33% of the blocks last hour.  

I was getting ready to move pools, but this seems absurdly low if they actually have that percentage of the network hashrate.

This was taken from the litecoinpool.org's explanation and explains it more clearly then I would.

Not necessarily. The network hash rate is estimated using a 5-hour average, while pools can estimate their speeds based on just the past few minutes. (Pools can do that because shares are solved much more frequently than blocks.) Since the two estimates are not based on the same time period, it may well happen that the sum of the hashrates of the pools exceeds the estimated network speed. Usually when this happens the network is growing.

Well, luckyminers just solved 10 of the last 12 blocks... so it's likely not too far off. 
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev

Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin

Activity: 64
Price is going up to 118+ satoshi, get yours soon before they are 10x that price! https://www.coinmarket.io/market/DGBBTC

Activity: 221
Cryptoculture Pools
0% Fee
•   DDOS Protection  -  prevent web attacks from those other jealous mining pools.    

•   SSL Protection    - no one can steal your identity and cash out your coins

•   Our admins are experienced miners and we mine at our own pools.  “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander”.

•   Our founder coined the phrase “mining effort” to stress the importance of choosing a mining pool not merely based on total hashrate.  We monitor our pools to ensure miners are receiving the best performance.  Our pools perform close to and many times lower than 100% mining effort.  This is because we monitor each pool and fine tune them for performance.

As of today 1/22/2014  our DigiByte mining pool has achieve 87% mining effort for the entire 24 hours.  That is outstanding!!!!!  Compare this to your pool and come visit us at Cryptoculture.net
Activity: 112
Join us @ https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/dgb/: 2-factor authentication - Stratum VARDIFF Servers in EU and US - Separate Servers for each role

Quoted for visibility. The fee is only 0.25%! (I'm in not the pool operator. I'm just mining here.)

http://gyazo.com/978e65f208b9c2a44db97ad036361f10.png

Almost at 75k despite my horrible hashrate. Mining since day one, but it feels pretty good.  Wink I'm sure my hardware wants a break though lol

That's the spirit!
Activity: 221
Cryptoculture Pools
0% Fee
•   DDOS Protection  -  prevent web attacks from those other jealous mining pools.   

•   SSL Protection    - no one can steal your identity and cash out your coins
•   Our admins are experienced miners and we mine at our own pools.  “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander”.
•   Our founder coined the phrase “mining effort” to stress the importance of choosing a mining pool not merely based on total hashrate.  We monitor our pools to ensure miners are receiving the best performance.  Our pools perform close to and many times lower than 100% mining effort.  This is because we monitor each pool and fine tune them for performance.

As of today 1/22/2014  our DigiByte mining pool has achieve 87% mining effort for the entire 24 hours.  That is outstanding!!!!!  Compare this to your pool and come visit us at Cryptoculture.net
Jump to: