Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1681. (Read 3058780 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Net hashrate over 1000mhash right now, and increasing!
Luckyminers have over 800mhash, that's 80% of total hash. That's.. not good right?
Activity: 221
Cryptoculture Pools
https://dgb.cryptoculture.net
0% Fee
•   DDOS Protection  -  Prevent web attacks to ensure uninterrupted mining experience

•   SSL Protection    - no one can steal your identity and cash out your coins

•   Lightning fast website

•   Our Infrastructure is scalable to support any level of pool growth.

•   Our admins are experienced miners and we mine at our own pools.  “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander”.

•   Our founder coined the phrase “mining effort” to stress the importance of choosing a mining pool not merely based on total hashrate.  We monitor our pools to ensure miners are receiving the best performance.  Our pools perform close to and many times lower than 100% mining effort.  

•   24/7 Customer Support at [email protected]

Any predictions on what the value will be in one year? I think it should be around 0.01 dollar?

if in a year the price will be $ 0.01, then it's terrible. because Bitcoin now stands 800-1000 Dollar 1 BTC = 1.000.000 DGB, and in one year would be 1btc = 10,000 Dollar, if 1 DGB = 0.01 dollar so 1 BTC = 100,000,000 DGB (it is terrible)
the best price for DGB is 1 btc = 1000 DGB , I hope that in a few months the price will be 1 btc = 10,000 DGB

Well... it all depends if the BTC will really ever reach that value or even half but who knows.  I think 1 dollar cent is realistic if you look at the total amount of the coin. I mean... what other coin did grow more in one year , there is not much to compare it with if you ask me.

The BTC will really increse .
You do not understand how Bitcoin is growing. it does not grow because we have all become engaged in this and because  some people  spends on it  billions of Dolor. Bitcoin has appreciated and became a popular and not increased in price because that became popular. why now course is worth? why not grow if it is so popular. because preparing the next stage investments.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
just a thought about the ticker, originally i said that I thought DGB was alright cause of some other things I read in the thread prior to it, but really, DIGI falls very nicely next to DOGE, and we should take advantage, of this, no? Is it too late? it's only one one real exchange so far, so i'm hoping that it's still up for debate, but DIGI on a ticker just looks hot, DGB looks too much like DGC.
Activity: 238
Any predictions on what the value will be in one year? I think it should be around 0.01 dollar?

if in a year the price will be $ 0.01, then it's terrible. because Bitcoin now stands 800-1000 Dollar 1 BTC = 1.000.000 DGB, and in one year would be 1btc = 10,000 Dollar, if 1 DGB = 0.01 dollar so 1 BTC = 100,000,000 DGB (it is terrible)
the best price for DGB is 1 btc = 1000 DGB , I hope that in a few months the price will be 1 btc = 10,000 DGB

but you know the price of BTC will rise too due that period Tongue

Well... it all depends if the BTC will really ever reach that value or even half but who knows.  I think 1 dollar cent is realistic if you look at the total amount of the coin. I mean... what other coin did grow more in one year , there is not much to compare it with if you ask me.

I want to address to dev team .
I do not know whether you have a financier or no, can give free advice as a financier. than you are now engaged (creating  android wallet etc.) it does not help to increse the course. rate increases only invested money . and you have to invest a lot of money as quickly as possible . because every day mines more and more DGB and thus need more money to improve the course. I lick for bids in coinmarket.io and see that some miners are fed with a couple Bitcoins to play on the course, not realizing that it gives only short-term Results and no matter how you tried anyway, it will return to the starting point (1.000.000 DGB = 1 BTC).
and so your task is to find an investor as soon as possible and begin to buy coins and at least twice increase the course (it is the first stage). then more people will interested in it (miners, investors, etc.), the coin will be more popular, hashrate will increase. for awhile stay such a course and then the second stage - new investors - a new increase course, etc.
if you see graphs Bitcoin or Dogecoin u will  see all the things I'm talking about. if not billions of Dolor invested in Bitcoin or millions of dollar invested in Dogecoin we  did not know anything of them

coinmarket.io - lifeless 3 days old exchange. And yes, this market was a mistake.

It is funny how worthless coins such as MOON that literally had a terrible start are now being thought after.

Saying this I see dev is fulfilling deliveries and when(not if) interest increases this coin will skyrocket. Seriously who would accept payment in MOON. The whole thing is just a big joke and many coins are nothing but a hype. Real and honest work will prevail it is only matter of time.

Having said this I personally invested 5 BTC and pointed a miner (3 Mh/s). Will be pointing more in the coming days.

about MOON
miners thought that with a few Bitcoins can fly, but if you look at the monthly chart in coinedup.com, you will see that there is no market depth, small volume. price rose just 3 days and if they run out of money ,very soon price will revert back
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
I do not know whether you have a financier or no, can give free advice as a financier. than you are now engaged (creating  android wallet etc.) it does not help to increse the course. rate increases only invested money . and you have to invest a lot of money as quickly as possible . because every day mines more and more DGB and thus need more money to improve the course. I lick for bids in coinmarket.io and see that some miners are fed with a couple Bitcoins to play on the course, not realizing that it gives only short-term Results and no matter how you tried anyway, it will return to the starting point (1.000.000 DGB = 1 BTC).
and so your task is to find an investor as soon as possible and begin to buy coins and at least twice increase the course (it is the first stage). then more people will interested in it (miners, investors, etc.), the coin will be more popular, hashrate will increase. for awhile stay such a course and then the second stage - new investors - a new increase course, etc.
if you see graphs Bitcoin or Dogecoin u will  see all the things I'm talking about. if not billions of Dolor invested in Bitcoin or millions of dollar invested in Dogecoin we  did not know anything of them

coinmarket.io - lifeless 3 days old exchange. And yes, this market was a mistake.

It is funny how worthless coins such as MOON that literally had a terrible start are now being thought after.

Saying this I see dev is fulfilling deliveries and when(not if) interest increases this coin will skyrocket. Seriously who would accept payment in MOON. The whole thing is just a big joke and many coins are nothing but a hype. Real and honest work will prevail it is only matter of time.

Having said this I personally invested 5 BTC and pointed a miner (3 Mh/s). Will be pointing more in the coming days.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
CoinMarket.io has quite a lot of life going on there, considering it is a 5 days old exchange.

Over 58 BTC total traded volume on the DBG/BTC market.

More stats:
Total volume: 150+ BTC
Deposits processed: 8000+
Withdrawals processed: 2300+
Trades exectued: 20000+
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Activity: 112

this is the milliondollar answer!
Activity: 84
Russian Official Community of DigiByte on VK.

News, info, trade, help.

https://vk.com/digibyte

Bcё нa Pyccкoм языкe!
Activity: 182
DGB.Get-By.com Admin
We have been mining away @ DGB.Get-By.com since the launch of DigiByte.  

New miners are always welcome, but please be sure to sign-up with a unique PIN, username and password that you have never used on another service or pool.

40,000 banned attacker IP addresses and counting Grin
That sucks, few peepz may be actually interested into mining but they got infected...well i know it's their fail. but it kinda sucks...

LOLWAT?

Language barrier Smiley  

I don't think think the word you were looking for was "infected", lol.  

Certainly there have been NO "infections" at my pool.

Further-more, I have reimbursed those affected despite the issue being user error!
Activity: 224
SUPPORT DIGIBYTE

Support DigiByte and fill the forum with important information from this thread regarding everything that DigiByte represents. If we wish to attract new users, we need to offer them a place to learn and ask questions

DigiByte Forum is Online

Activity: 24
Howa bout everyone please spread some hash rate around, having 3/4 on one pool is a terrible idea. 
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
We have been mining away @ DGB.Get-By.com since the launch of DigiByte. 

New miners are always welcome, but please be sure to sign-up with a unique PIN, username and password that you have never used on another service or pool.

40,000 banned attacker IP addresses and counting Grin
That sucks, few peepz may be actually interested into mining but they got infected...well i know it's their fail. but it kinda sucks...

LOLWAT?
Jump to: