Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 334. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
DigiByte Stole, blocked my money

Relax Bonus1602, someone will help you with the technical aspects.

In the meantime, if you post the txid, your wallet info, and other details (screenshots of the message you mention, etc.), it'll help them to help you.

Don't worry, there's a solution - there always is.  Smiley

Cheers,

Where can I go for help?
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Making friends is also good.  Wink

Sharing diverse experience and ideas with like-minded people is especially positive, for both ourselves and others. Jackielove4u over on the GRS board was both very gracious and helpful to us by pointing miners at our groestl pools when we needed more segwit signalling for that algo, and now it's time we could show our gratitude (and better ourselves as well by learning a little something too). They've got a very nicely polished giveaway campaign in progress (yes I know I'm not a fan of giveaways, but if done right, you can twist my arm) that I think would be very beneficial for us to not only support, but to learn from as well, not to necessarily imitate, but to see, more than anything, just how much can be done, and just how professional it can look, on a very limited budget. It's also an excellent example of what effective community action will get you! Click on my referral link to get signed up, and have fun learning from the experience and well wishing another coin that seems to be doing things right. http://grsgiveaway.com/r/24989852210566106

Activity: 41
This coin is dead. Not an interesting coin for investors since there is no real progress and innovation when it comes to development. Soon the price is back to 20 sat.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Talking about spreading the word, polite persistence, perseverance and being consistent are always helpful allies. And when you make a mistake, don't be afraid to admit it . . . it takes a bigger man/woman . . . Finally, always look for how you can turn a negative into a positive (if there are any  Grin ).

My second tweet to Bithubpl: https://twitter.com/HR_DGB/status/859329841849667584

Even better!  Grin   Grin   Grin
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
DigiByte Stole, blocked my money

Relax Bonus1602, someone will help you with the technical aspects.

In the meantime, if you post the txid, your wallet info, and other details (screenshots of the message you mention, etc.), it'll help them to help you.

Don't worry, there's a solution - there always is.  Smiley

Cheers,
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

@DigiByte Community,

We need to get more active. Not just here, but here, there and everywhere! Do you believe in DigiByte for yourself? Are you spreading the word so other people will benefit just like you? It's little, seemingly insignificant contributions done on a daily basis that make small differences and when we all join together those differences grow in orders of magnitud.

One small example: https://twitter.com/HR_DGB/status/859308602858889216

Here, there and everywhere. Reddit, Facebook, WhatsApp, with friends, at work, you name it, the list of possibilities goes on and on.

Spread the word!

DigiByte is what crypto was meant to be!
Hello! Please help to solve such a problem! Sent the amount to the purse of the chrome, now I can not withdraw it. For the third day he writes that he is blocked by unconfirmed payments. What could it be? And what do I need to do?
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

And the market cap chart is a beauty too.

Forgive me for going on and on about this, but, well, to be honest, I'm excited about DigiByte! I'm excited about the prospects for early adopters! I started out working with #1 Wallet thinking that at least we've got a committed believer, but the numbers ended up showing me that there's very good reason for being a "believer"! Up 300% without being precise at all with entries. That's just phenomenal!

The owner of Digibyte's #1 Rich List Wallet is going to have a small (being ironic here) fortune someday, and they're going to deserve every penny of it! Unlike the typical scumbag instamine scammer who doesn't deserve a cent of what they rob, here, with DigiByte, we have one of the best examples of a fair cryptocurrency and one early adopter who does indeed deserve to become the very rich person he or she will be.

This is the way crypto is supposed to be!

DigiByte is what crypto is supposed to be!   Cool
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Hi @all,

i made a mistake
i withdraw some dgb on dope adress

how can remove the private key from dope adress and place it into dgb ?!
coins lost ?!

br.
never tried this, never needed to but a wild stab at achieving that may be to brute force the dope address into a digibyte address in your wallet. https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/get-custom-bitcoin-address/   Good luck.

with dumpkey importkey & rescan it worked for info
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
You know how everything dropped last nite....coz of btc on the rise...

Is the ...opposite...true also?.....when btc drops....everything else rises?...

Orr...nothing that simple? hehe ^^" (still learning lol)

Gosh i was tempted to sell it hehe...but then i thought...."Dont be fkn stupid!! They ALL dropped!! ...just figure out why!"
if it's any good then normally yes, that holds true but it's not an exact science.

TY!! =)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Gosh i was tempted to sell it hehe...but then i thought...."Dont be fkn stupid!! They ALL dropped!! ...just figure out why!"
if it's any good then normally yes, that holds true but it's not an exact science.
Activity: 479
Merit: 253

Thats...when i decided to check btc's price hehe ^^
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Hi @all,

i made a mistake

coins lost ?!

br.
never tried this, never needed to but a wild stab at achieving that may be to brute force the dope address into a digibyte address in your wallet. https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/get-custom-bitcoin-address/   Good luck.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
^^

Those returns on investment for the #1 Wallet on the DGB Rich List mentioned in the previous post are specific to that particular investor, who, like all of us, wasn't lucky enough to pick the lows. In fact, purchases were made, in general, closer to the highs than the lows, and despite that, the position has still performed extremely well with an approximate 300% return.

And if we were to compare absolute returns from trough to current highs? What would those returns look like?

Well, if we go back to the "middle" of when the #1 Wallet was being "filled", let's say January 19, 2016, we'd have to say that DGB has appreciated by more or less 1,000% in real USD terms since then (depending on the day and current state of general panic in cryptolandia).

BTC closed that January day at $378.00 (Poloniex), which would give us a gain of around 400% to the present day (current price spike included).

As it turns out, DGB is the outperformer, by more than double the returns. So much so that you could have been an average investor who often bought near the highs (and never the lows) and still be in profits!

But we already knew that, right? I mean, it's right there in the Coin Market Cap chart, isn't it?

Don't say you weren't informed, okay?

Wink
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Just finished the spreadsheet analysis for Rich List Wallet #1.

A total of 1687 BTC were used to buy the 1,800,000,000 DGB over a period of 7 months between Nov. 2015 and May 2016. The total USD amount eqivalent was $677,916.00, which would only buy ~451 BTC at today's prices. While a total return of almost 350% would have been realized if the entire investment had just been left in BTC, the 300% real USD return from the DGB investment is not bad at all considering that DigiByte is supposedly a long shot, high risk investment.  Grin

He/she's got skin in the game and it's performing almost on an equal basis to BTC! Nice going! And that was with many a purchase made at or around spike highs!!!

Average cost in BTC =  ~.00000094

Average cost in USD =  .00037662

Average cost in price adjusted current BTC terms = ~.00000025
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
Hi @all,

i made a mistake

coins lost ?!

br.
Activity: 19
Yeah okay all altcoins like to drop as bitcoin rise a new time high..
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Wtf is going on with Digibyte where is the Segwit dream? Its makes no difference and making a move in the opposite detection with a big drop right now.

Panic buy in BTC = panic sell (big sucking sound) in Alts, especially where there were the most profits. Never underestimate the stupidity of the greedy.  Cheesy

Activity: 19
Wtf is going on with Digibyte where is the Segwit dream? Its makes no difference and making a move in the opposite detection with a big drop right now.
Jump to: