Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 394. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
Anyone thinking they have lost money with the price going down, remember bitcoin has just wen up significantly in price so in USD terms dgb is still around the same price! Smiley
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Will add something
Hope the patience will be over soon .
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
How many people are working in this coin?  Just Jared? Huh Huh
I don't know, is DGB a scam? Dev is promising stuff but we don't see anything coming, road map  was delayed twice, since then Jared doesn't give us anything, not even a "I'm still working on it, be patient guys". Undecided
DGB really lost its credibilty, i'm not holding it anymore, it's better to invest in real projects.

p.s: I'm not holding dgb anymore, i'm not waiting for a pump

If you join the DigiByte telegram chat you can see Jared saying sorry for the delay in the road map and is still working on it.

Also the community itself in the telegram chat are talking about making own projects to help the coin.

If you were a true follower you would know this.

Sorry if your unhappy please do sell sell sell all your coins then. That's fine dump them do what you want,

But this is still a long term coin with devs showing their face and still working on the coin to make it innovative and adoptable to many different areas.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
How many people are working in this coin?  Just Jared? Huh Huh
I don't know, is DGB a scam? Dev is promising stuff but we don't see anything coming, road map  was delayed twice, since then Jared doesn't give us anything, not even a "I'm still working on it, be patient guys". Undecided
DGB really lost its credibilty, i'm not holding it anymore, it's better to invest in real projects.

p.s: I'm not holding dgb anymore, i'm not waiting for a pump
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
https://github.com/protonn/electrum-dgb

https://github.com/protonn/electrum-dgb-server

Electrum for Digibyte.

Please see RELEASE-NOTES starting at 2.7.2b (initial DGB release)

Building a Windows client is a little sketchy. I can build the executable's, but when opened, the program closes immediately. The problem exists with the portable exe, and when installed via the setup file. The linux client works when run from terminal (sudo electrum-dgb) but otherwise it has the same issue as windows and closes by itself. I haven't had much time to troubleshoot lately. Hopefully someone else can help out.

Please feel free to contribute. At this time you will have to run your own Electrum server for testing. I don't have anywhere to host my database, so you will have to build the Electrum Server database from scratch, and it will take a roughly a day depending on your setup.

There's been a lot of updates on the source at github.com/spesmilo/electrum that I haven't had time look over and to merge.

Electrum wallet is important, the core wallet is a pain in the butt for most users because of the millions of blocks to sync.
Activity: 248
https://github.com/protonn/electrum-dgb

https://github.com/protonn/electrum-dgb-server

Electrum for Digibyte.

Please see RELEASE-NOTES starting at 2.7.2b (initial DGB release)

Building a Windows client is a little sketchy. I can build the executable's, but when opened, the program closes immediately. The problem exists with the portable exe, and when installed via the setup file. The linux client works when run from terminal (sudo electrum-dgb) but otherwise it has the same issue as windows and closes by itself. I haven't had much time to troubleshoot lately. Hopefully someone else can help out.

Please feel free to contribute. At this time you will have to run your own Electrum server for testing. I don't have anywhere to host my database, so you will have to build the Electrum Server database from scratch, and it will take a roughly a day depending on your setup.

There's been a lot of updates on the source at github.com/spesmilo/electrum that I haven't had time look over and to merge.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
Any chance someone in digibyte team can start using the digibyte forum handle to post info. I miss the digireports which were fun and informative. Everything seems to be dead silent at present.
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
If you would like to read about how DigiByte began, this book is a historical narrative of events from the first year.  It can be found on Amazon:

legendary
when a road map is annouced and price grow, lot of sells.... very strage Cheesy ahah

where are the big investor ahah seems that after every conferences investor sells to not loose their money ahah

one thing is true, this coin is a real joke. when jared talk about something comming he sell on your buy ahahah

stay far from this coin to not get burn.

more than a jared annouce, the next anounce is a delist from polo

Good points but dgb will not be removed from Polo, it is a top money earner for them

It will only be removed from Polo if digibyte is seen as a threat to XMRs dominance on the exchange. At the moment traders are making a nice 5-10% profit trading between 50s and 60.

At moment traders trading between 51-52 and making 1% profit... Grin
Agree. Buy @ 51 52 while you can. Waiting @ 50 and 49..
Storm is coming.. Cool

I think a lot of alts will take a hit if bitcoin keeps rising in price its only natural that people try to shift for the profits. Good for people to get at cheaper price assuming it doesn't stay that low after the rises long term.

Then there is that 200m digibyte that cryptsy is going to liquidate through administrators... i've been wondering when and how thats going to be sold

Those 200 m  I hear was sold long time ago when price was over 100 sat...like on dash was sold many coins last November December. ..

Incorrect. Middle of this year the coins were in bittrex by paul vernon of cryptsy. I reported it to bittrex and they froze them. They were returned to the administrator of cryptsy and around 2 months ago they put a doco to the court to allow liquidation of them. From what i know they haven't been sold yet.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)

[/quote]

Hi! Where I can see dgb richlist or something...coin supply buy addresses?
when a road map is annouced and price grow, lot of sells.... very strage Cheesy ahah

where are the big investor ahah seems that after every conferences investor sells to not loose their money ahah

one thing is true, this coin is a real joke. when jared talk about something comming he sell on your buy ahahah

Good points but dgb will not be removed from Polo, it is a top money earner for them

It will only be removed from Polo if digibyte is seen as a threat to XMRs dominance on the exchange. At the moment traders are making a nice 5-10% profit trading between 50s and 60.

Storm is coming.. Cool

I think a lot of alts will take a hit if bitcoin keeps rising in price its only natural that people try to shift for the profits. Good for people to get at cheaper price assuming it doesn't stay that low after the rises long term.

Then there is that 200m digibyte that cryptsy is going to liquidate through administrators... i've been wondering when and how thats going to be sold

Those 200 m  I hear was sold long time ago when price was over 100 sat...like on dash was sold many coins last November December. ..
Activity: 182
Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform
Hey, I would like to make an appeal to the Digibyte gaming, I am a passionate gamer, however my favourite game is no where to be seen. Dota 2 has a massive user base and its still not featured on your website. at first I thought it had something to do with their API or the fact that its a steam game, then i saw CS:go featured. which means either you have no intention of adding it or you are struggling to create quests for the game. I have at 100 people i know who would love to use DGB gaming to get some money while they play their favourite game.
secondly I would like the referral system to be changed, maybe something like 1 DGB for every user we bring in and then a 10 DGB bonus for every milestone they hit.

If you are in fact struggling with the API or quests i am happy to help.i have nearly 4k hours in the game Smiley
thanks for listening
legendary

Storm is coming.. Cool

Activity: 274
Merit: 251

Storm is coming.. Cool

Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

legendary
Is dgb gaming ever going to get fixed? been like 2 weeks now...

That is not even the problem. The problem is that even when it was working the servers were dead (you can look at the server activity it's very low) there is never anyone online to play with/against so we must play against bots for a tiny reward of a couple thousand satoshi or something....
That just isn't going to work. They need to change the way their structure works or something because it was ment to be a coin people play on the servers and get them as a bonus. That is not happening though. The coin is not performing as it should.

The coin is performing.... the player amount isn't there. It is not DGB the currencies issue to get gamers. The group that maintains dgb gaming provides a service for users. If the users feel there aren't enough users they don't blame the service. They should try to spread the word to their friends.

Remember the service doesn't make money it distributes donated dgb to the players.

Its not a player right its simply a service to increase awareness and use should users choose to do this.

How many people have you got using the dgbgaming service regularly? Its a cascading model if 1 user introduces 2 people and those 2 add 2 more each you will find there won't be bot play.

Also the rewards aren't a way to make an income.. they provide and trivial silly small amount to introduce people to its use.. its not a MONEY EARNER. Its a proof of concept to utilising the currency in a gaming environment.

I just wonder why jared talk about a roadmap while the last one he did nothing. i wonder why he talk last time about 20 big investor and never get news aboout this and now another time he talk about invetor. if he don't want to tell news for no pump and dump, why he talk rumors Huh?... becose of this i think this coin became a joke for noobs investor and a trap...

(few month ago there was a sell wall 100 btc at 100 sat, and now 500btc. what king of rise we could hope ? this lack of fake news killed the coin and now it's like -doge moove)

I do agree on the comments from people about Jared making an announcement and it not coming it doesn't exactly give faith or add to dev credability. I do believe make the statement and follow through or perhaps avoid making it.

On the same note though i find the buyers of the coin amusing when they scream scam. Most of them are buying on the news to make a quick buck and get all pissy when it doesn't pump. They aren't interested in the coins use nor any coin in particular more the quick gain on news.

@ the 500btc wall on 100 sat that is due to the people that bought between 100 sat and 900 sat over poloniex and bittrex. Some people consider to have big losses at present though its their own faults for trying to ride the fast train. It was a risk they took and failed on. If the coin gets adopted more though its not unrealistic to see a 500btc volume in a day so i wouldn't worry that much. The buy and see side seems healthy and its got a consistent trade volume on polo daily. Im sure it'll jump at some point but i do see a lot of movement between 50-60 sat for a while.
Jump to: