Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 393. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

the Digibyte Minecraft server will be starting on November 2nd

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
So keep holding to your seats,  because the travel is only at the beginning Smiley

Mars is a 9 months travel.
3 years we are flying, wondering where we are going to land  Grin
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
just start to rebounce , UP trend.

You must be standing on your head.  We need some more false statements to pump this coin.

There are delayed true statements due to come and I know many people would like this to be a pump and dump coin so shame on people like yourself can make a quick profit.
And for true DigiByte users like myself and those who in the DigiByte gaming community this is going to be a way of life coin to use as free trade no restrictions fast transactions and positive outcomes please stop flooding this thread with the constant useless brokern record saying of let's pump this coin.

The community wishes you well though and if you really do think this coin will go somewhere how about you come up with an idea and some positive feed back.

I have an idea... don't announce false information to try and suck investors in.  If it's not a pump and dump coin, then there is no need to make announcements to try and suck money out of people.  Make announcements as they come.  Seems to me that it's the Devs that are the pump and dumpers.  Why else would they pretend that they have a hot announcement when they clearly don't.  It's not a couple days delay.

Agreed. Digibtye is a great coin with a great Dev but this roadmap news has been very disappointingly handled so far.

Jared might be waiting to see what is in Guldens 1.6.0 update that no one has any idea what is coming besides the Gulden devs. There might be things they are doing that digibyte might want to use. This could be the reason why the roadmap is being delayed.
Jared has already said he has just not personally had time to produce the roadmap and reading between the lines, something’s may have changed since the time he thought he was ready. Whatever the reason is, you cannot deny that it does not reflect well. Jared has his own excuses and you do not need to second guess them or be upset with people pointing out that this isn’t how things should be at DigiByte!

I have read the same thing between the lines.  In my opinion something HUGE is happening behind the scenes,  and (if I'm correct) we will know about it as soon as it will become reality.
So keep holding to your seats,  because the travel is only at the beginning Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

You must be standing on your head.  We need some more false statements to pump this coin.

There are delayed true statements due to come and I know many people would like this to be a pump and dump coin so shame on people like yourself can make a quick profit.
And for true DigiByte users like myself and those who in the DigiByte gaming community this is going to be a way of life coin to use as free trade no restrictions fast transactions and positive outcomes please stop flooding this thread with the constant useless brokern record saying of let's pump this coin.

The community wishes you well though and if you really do think this coin will go somewhere how about you come up with an idea and some positive feed back.

I have an idea... don't announce false information to try and suck investors in.  If it's not a pump and dump coin, then there is no need to make announcements to try and suck money out of people.  Make announcements as they come.  Seems to me that it's the Devs that are the pump and dumpers.  Why else would they pretend that they have a hot announcement when they clearly don't.  It's not a couple days delay.

Agreed. Digibtye is a great coin with a great Dev but this roadmap news has been very disappointingly handled so far.

Jared might be waiting to see what is in Guldens 1.6.0 update that no one has any idea what is coming besides the Gulden devs. There might be things they are doing that digibyte might want to use. This could be the reason why the roadmap is being delayed.
Jared has already said he has just not personally had time to produce the roadmap and reading between the lines, something’s may have changed since the time he thought he was ready. Whatever the reason is, you cannot deny that it does not reflect well. Jared has his own excuses and you do not need to second guess them or be upset with people pointing out that this isn’t how things should be at DigiByte!
Activity: 637
Merit: 500

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

You must be standing on your head.  We need some more false statements to pump this coin.

I have an idea... don't announce false information to try and suck investors in.  If it's not a pump and dump coin, then there is no need to make announcements to try and suck money out of people.  Make announcements as they come.  Seems to me that it's the Devs that are the pump and dumpers.  Why else would they pretend that they have a hot announcement when they clearly don't.  It's not a couple days delay.

Activity: 286
in LTC i trust
i wonder why a new roadmap when the last one nothing was done Huh

seem that this coin is a trap and a scam where pump is made by DEV with fake anouncement for a dump and get profit.

i think that the conferences where DGB go are made in a classroom lolll

all smell fake around this coin... like when they announced partnership with league of legend or other games while it is a script with reward Cheesy

Where are the investor who talk jared few month ago ? Cheesy

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

You must be standing on your head.  We need some more false statements to pump this coin.

I have an idea... don't announce false information to try and suck investors in.  If it's not a pump and dump coin, then there is no need to make announcements to try and suck money out of people.  Make announcements as they come.  Seems to me that it's the Devs that are the pump and dumpers.  Why else would they pretend that they have a hot announcement when they clearly don't.  It's not a couple days delay.

MikeVanegan, Why don't you find something productive to do with your time instead of trolling on bct? Oh that's right you lack the ability to be productive and probably are disliked in real life. Work on your attitude and your self before attacking dgb.
Activity: 248
https://github.com/protonn/electrum-dgb

https://github.com/protonn/electrum-dgb-server

Electrum for Digibyte.

Please see RELEASE-NOTES starting at 2.7.2b (initial DGB release)

Building a Windows client is a little sketchy. I can build the executable's, but when opened, the program closes immediately. The problem exists with the portable exe, and when installed via the setup file. The linux client works when run from terminal (sudo electrum-dgb) but otherwise it has the same issue as windows and closes by itself. I haven't had much time to troubleshoot lately. Hopefully someone else can help out.

Please feel free to contribute. At this time you will have to run your own Electrum server for testing. I don't have anywhere to host my database, so you will have to build the Electrum Server database from scratch, and it will take a roughly a day depending on your setup.

There's been a lot of updates on the source at github.com/spesmilo/electrum that I haven't had time look over and to merge.

Thanks very much for work you have done on this protonn, it's great. Jared has promised server space for this project, I reminded him again after seeing your post.  Wink  Hope eso may be willing to help you out too.  Smiley

heh yeah I remember the windows compilation being a bit of a pain in the ass but I can take a look when I'm free.

Edit - Took a look through the major commit and everything looks pretty good. Well done on the difficulty algo.

I may have skimmed over it but have you tested exporting/importing privatekeys? It's easy to miss but the privkey address version is actually 128 + 0 rather than the standard 128 + 30 (mainnet addres version).

I can't recall if I tried importing private keys yet. I'll take a look at the code when I get some free time (hopefully tonight) and check it out. When I was testing the Argentum version I focused testing issues along those lines, but when I was working on the Digibyte version I was really focusing on getting a windows exe up and running so people could test it.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

+11111111
So many fucking pump and dump trolls attack this thread, they need to find something to do with their time.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
How many people are working in this coin?  Just Jared? Huh Huh
I don't know, is DGB a scam? Dev is promising stuff but we don't see anything coming, road map  was delayed twice, since then Jared doesn't give us anything, not even a "I'm still working on it, be patient guys". Undecided
DGB really lost its credibilty, i'm not holding it anymore, it's better to invest in real projects.

p.s: I'm not holding dgb anymore, i'm not waiting for a pump

if DGB is important (because you invest money at there, and make sure your money in right place) i think you will try to find more information in many source before talk and judge people
Activity: 34
How many people are working in this coin?  Just Jared? Huh Huh
I don't know, is DGB a scam? Dev is promising stuff but we don't see anything coming, road map  was delayed twice, since then Jared doesn't give us anything, not even a "I'm still working on it, be patient guys". Undecided
DGB really lost its credibilty, i'm not holding it anymore, it's better to invest in real projects.

p.s: I'm not holding dgb anymore, i'm not waiting for a pump

If you join the DigiByte telegram chat you can see Jared saying sorry for the delay in the road map and is still working on it.

Also the community itself in the telegram chat are talking about making own projects to help the coin.

If you were a true follower you would know this.

Sorry if your unhappy please do sell sell sell all your coins then. That's fine dump them do what you want,

But this is still a long term coin with devs showing their face and still working on the coin to make it innovative and adoptable to many different areas.

This speech about "true followers" isn't right in my opinion. I mean, it's a coin, not a football team or something like this, we put our money in a project, people look for a trustworthy project, not a project with a bunch of true followers. It's a fact Jared is not talkative for a few weeks, I'm following DGB's Telegram group and I didn't see any message coming from him saying that he's still working on the road map, so much that the fixed message is about a reward for the person who wins that lumberjack game

Ok if your in the telegram group keep scrolling up past the lumber jack game and you do have Jared apologising for the late delay for the road map.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

gz jared your groupies are unbelievable  Wink
Activity: 34

Activity: 50

Activity: 678
Merit: 501
Activity: 750
Merit: 500

Electrum for Digibyte.

Building a Windows client is a little sketchy. I can build the executable's, but when opened, the program closes immediately. The problem exists with the portable exe, and when installed via the setup file. The linux client works when run from terminal (sudo electrum-dgb) but otherwise it has the same issue as windows and closes by itself. I haven't had much time to troubleshoot lately. Hopefully someone else can help out.

Please feel free to contribute. At this time you will have to run your own Electrum server for testing. I don't have anywhere to host my database, so you will have to build the Electrum Server database from scratch, and it will take a roughly a day depending on your setup.

There's been a lot of updates on the source at github.com/spesmilo/electrum that I haven't had time look over and to merge.

Thanks very much for work you have done on this protonn, it's great. Jared has promised server space for this project, I reminded him again after seeing your post.  Wink  Hope eso may be willing to help you out too.  Smiley

heh yeah I remember the windows compilation being a bit of a pain in the ass but I can take a look when I'm free.

Edit - Took a look through the major commit and everything looks pretty good. Well done on the difficulty algo.

I may have skimmed over it but have you tested exporting/importing privatekeys? It's easy to miss but the privkey address version is actually 128 + 0 rather than the standard 128 + 30 (mainnet addres version).
legendary

Electrum for Digibyte.

Thanks very much for work you have done on this protonn, it's great. Jared has promised server space for this project, I reminded him again after seeing your post.  Wink  Hope eso may be willing to help you out too.  Smiley
legendary
DigiByte!

Hey Eso, nice to see you around again. Hope you are catching up with Protonn.  Wink
Jump to: