Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 407. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
I downloaded the windows wallet but it is stuck at block 3002818 sayings 7days of sync left and not moving? Can anyone help? is the wallet broken? I have connections.

Would be nice if dev team can make a bootstrap available for user download and also keep it updated regularly

Do bootstraps actually help? I've bootstrapped a few coins in the past and they all took as long to sync up as the original would have (without BSing). Is it even worth having one?

It's over 3 million blocks to download, have some patience. Bitcoin only has 429612 blocks but it's slow. Digibyte is much much faster when the wallet downloads.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
I downloaded the windows wallet but it is stuck at block 3002818 sayings 7days of sync left and not moving? Can anyone help? is the wallet broken? I have connections.

Would be nice if dev team can make a bootstrap available for user download and also keep it updated regularly

Do bootstraps actually help? I've bootstrapped a few coins in the past and they all took as long to sync up as the original would have (without BSing). Is it even worth having one?
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
the apple news is old story.

what is the difference now?
apple didn't remove like neighbor, and survive until right now Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
the apple news is old story.

what is the difference now?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
i'm just curious, what happens after the 21billion have been mined after 21 years, how does the network get more block?
Just like with bitcoin, blocks will continue to be created and miners continue to mine but just for fees without the block reward.   
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
i'm just curious, what happens after the 21billion have been mined after 21 years, how does the network get more block?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
I'm having an issue with the windows wallet links, not letting me get it?  I'll try in another browser.

really liking this coin... the only thing it's missing is a pos algo on top of the multialgo mining
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

Mineum added DGB to the list of pools too:
Digibyte [Groestl-Myriad]: https://dgb-groestl.coinquarry.org/
Digibyte [Qubit]: https://dgb-qubit.coinquarry.org/
Digibyte [Scrypt]: https://dgb-scrypt.coinquarry.org/
Digibyte [SHA256] : https://dgb-sha.coinquarry.org/
Digibyte [Skein]: https://dgb-skein.coinquarry.org/

Maybe can add them to the pool list??

legendary
http://nodes.digistats.info/

is the database realtime or a history of nodes? I check many nodes but there are no active client or node.

i think this is active real time, 2 days ago we watch 660 active nodes, now only 639 nodes

I think it’s a crawler that involves sending getaddr messages recursively to find all the reachable nodes in the network, so it’s real time-ish, I think but don’t quote me it isn’t my work but that of a respected  Digibyte community member. I hope we could get a few more of them!

is the database realtime or a history of nodes? I check many nodes but there are no active client or node.

i think this is active real time, 2 days ago we watch 660 active nodes, now only 639 nodes
Activity: 798

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

It's a windows wallet you say....try switching it off then switching it back on again.  Smiley

This one? v4.0.3.0-g354c0f3-DigiSpeed (64-bit)

Yes it is this wallet, As for the other person who replied, thanks but no my internet is fine and every other wallet is working.

it took almost no time to sync untill it hit 7 days remaining now is like 100 blocks an hour or some negligible amount. lol.

Also, just closed it and tried opening it jsut stays at block index for what seems like forever and uses massive amounts of my memory? I like this coin but if this is how the wallet is i'll probably just trade this and sell for profit i can;t hodl longterm one xchnges.

When it has caught up and is in regular use it’s absolutely fine, not as compact as some wallets but then with a block found every 15s, it’s going to be a little heavy in comparison.

Yes, i got it caught up, and although it takes quite a while to open up it is working flawlessly, digibyte is one of the few altcoins i have ALOT of faith in, it is unique and better in many aspects then every coin including bitcoin. We just need more attention from the masses.
legendary
Just played few LOL games, no Digibytes assigned in Web account, whats up ?
I don't play myself but....

You need to return to DigiByte Gaming within 24 hours to claim the payouts from games you earn. Simply navigate to your "My Profile" page, click your game and then click the blue "Claim My DigiBytes" button to get paid out.

if this does not help you, at the bottom of the screen in digibyte gaming you will find a contact box where you can contact developers and explain your issue.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Just played few LOL games, no Digibytes assigned in Web account, whats up ?
legendary
It's a windows wallet you say....try switching it off then switching it back on again.  Smiley

Yes it is this wallet, As for the other person who replied, thanks but no my internet is fine and every other wallet is working.

it took almost no time to sync untill it hit 7 days remaining now is like 100 blocks an hour or some negligible amount. lol.

Also, just closed it and tried opening it jsut stays at block index for what seems like forever and uses massive amounts of my memory? I like this coin but if this is how the wallet is i'll probably just trade this and sell for profit i can;t hodl longterm one xchnges.

When it has caught up and is in regular use it’s absolutely fine, not as compact as some wallets but then with a block found every 15s, it’s going to be a little heavy in comparison.

try ping your connections, make sure your internet not request time out
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
sorry if it were already answered, but are the "wow" payments working(dgb gaming)?
i'm asking because i am not a wow player(only csgo) but i do have a few friends who play wow and they are interested. since this is a "new" feature I could not answer precisely.

We just pushed out several updates to DigiByteGaming.com;   LoL, CS:GO, Bonus & Daily Quests, Plus Tipping on Twitter, Twitch, Reddit should all be working properly and have been thoroughly tested and changed with user feedback.  We are working on an update for the WoW part of the site, some people are still having some issues with WoW but we should work through it in the next couple days.  Check out the site if you have not visited in awhile! https://digibytegaming.com/

good to know, thanks for the answer!
i've seen the updates and everything is running smooth here, i had some problems with tipping and bonus quests but now they are working without any problem.

PS: the only problem now is this "Follow these steps to complete your sign up process" message in my dgb gaming page. i've already done everything(email verify, link games, social media and others) but the message still there. Embarrassed

any way, problems happens and even tho there are some problems the platform still very good!
Jump to: