Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 403. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Many people here may be aware that Apple recently removed a couple of crypto apps, anyone care to guess the reason why?
This?....   http://www.macrumors.com/2016/08/09/fake-bitcoin-ios-apps-app-store/

Is there a conspiracy theory version?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
it takes max two hours to clone a "next generation" coin. or did you add any new features?
We are working on a coin mixing service as we feel true anonymity is paramount within a cryptocurrency. No, it was not added into the initial source code as it is still a ways off. We are also starting to work on a second generation light weight wallet. The coin is very fast as our intent was to make a coin so you could walk into Starbucks and buy some coffee within a minute. You have to start somewhere right?
So, after two years what is the situation with anonymity? What progress did you make?
I think firstly we need electrum wallet for fast and easy using.
People will use DGB more with electrum wallet at least i will use it Smiley
Agree with this, would love to see one for DGB for hardware wallet compatibility. Please get in touch if you can help here.

https://github.com/digibyte/electrum-dgb
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Many people here may be aware that Apple recently removed a couple of crypto apps, anyone care to guess the reason why?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
it takes max two hours to clone a "next generation" coin. or did you add any new features?
We are working on a coin mixing service as we feel true anonymity is paramount within a cryptocurrency. No, it was not added into the initial source code as it is still a ways off. We are also starting to work on a second generation light weight wallet. The coin is very fast as our intent was to make a coin so you could walk into Starbucks and buy some coffee within a minute. You have to start somewhere right?
So, after two years what is the situation with anonymity? What progress did you make?

Not doing anonymous transaction as far as I'm aware, trying to get it mainstream and anonymous transactions may put ppl off

Whats the story with the thread title? A professional crypto launching @ 7pm?
It's Digibyte. Two years ago.

I took a quote from page 5 and post a comment.

The founder said he understood the important of anonymity for digital currencies I thought he would have done something by now.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
I think firstly we need electrum wallet for fast and easy using.
People will use DGB more with electrum wallet at least i will use it Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
how many times i suggested to digibyte... and now firstblood did... and i told to do that since years.... 5.5 millions in few seconds... and dgb after years at the same point... dgb you lost the train and the games... a really shit coin for noobs but now for sure without hope. RIP

Take it easy. Don't be so sensitive.

Just trust Jared.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
how many times i suggested to digibyte... and now firstblood did... and i told to do that since years.... 5.5 millions in few seconds... and dgb after years at the same point... dgb you lost the train and the games... a really shit coin for noobs but now for sure without hope. RIP

price wise, I got a feeling that someone may get 'firstblood'...of FirstBlood. Cool
Project wise, its all about betting isn't it? DigiByte ain't gonna get into that.
Looks interesting to trade it though (with all the hype surrounding it)
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Is it just me who believes that current DAO/ETH fuck ups should bring more attention to "pure currency" cryptos like DGB?

Digibyte and Gulden will do well within the next year. Have to wait for this btc halving to be done with, until then hold strong and buy low!  Grin Grin

As per my post in June:

Gulden is finally catching digibyte in marketcap, which means digibyte is most likely due for a rally within 6 months. Gulden has always followed digibytes price movements. As you people can see these are the 2 best coins for long term.

DigiByte   marketcap $2,580,211
Gulden   marketcap $1,938,514

I never used the words caught up. I said catching up, Guldens marketcap was under $700k less then a month ago.

Guldens marketcap won't hold as it's not on Poloniex and it's a pre pump for their 1.6.0 release. Watch the price crash after.

Digibyte marketcap trippled when it was added to Poloniex and has kept growing on average ever since. Poloniex is the biggest exchange in the world and if your coin is not on Poloniex it has no hope.

I sold out on Gulden like I did with AUR, I don't own anymore countrycoins. The profits I used to buy up dgb on both those coins. The dutch can never win a world Cup final , how they going to win at crypto and both NLG and AUR are run by the Dutch.

Gulden price will collapse like AUR did.

I am all in on dgb and myriad for my alt coins.

Dgb has the marketing edge on 99% of the coins in crypto and why it will win.

i don't think it has the marketing edge... bitcoin and some of the major others have users that promote it endlessly plus businesses visibility so i think thats a little bit over the top statement wise.

1 thing i will say about digibyte that got me here in the first place was the target to be a microtransaction currency. Its 21 billion isn't it so its not over inflated supply wise its pure mining not proof of stake which stops the constant supply hitting from no work bar holding at a point and dev does provide coin updates as well as projects like dgb gaming etc (which i saw are open sourced except dgb gaming).

People wanting crypto to become mainstream have to realise that its all about the speed and micro transactions. Bitcoins 7 transactions a second doesn't cut it but then again its not designed to be a micro transaction currency so it does what it does well.

DGB at present only lacks a few things slowing it down. That is a niche with a following and an idiot proof easy way to spend (all cryptos seem to have this issue).

On the niche part it needs
- acceptance by online stores en mass
- gaming websites and services that encourage rapid use of the currency and movement of coins between people. Values not important its the fact it transitions from person a to person b in exchange for something and happens a lot.

On the idiot proof easy way to use
- people don't want to see long ass public keys and the like. The want a token they can swipe on something that says pay now, they want to tap an account name like a bank account and then provide some kind of mechanism authorising the spend which something unique to them that they are or know. Wallets and devices should hide all this technical cryptography references and have only displayed labels like savings, spend1, spend2. 1 time address use thats fine... keep the label auto backup the stuff it creates... the user shouldn't have to do anything technical or protective of their funds. People don't want their assets and money to be something they have to babysit and micromanage on a technical level.

Im not sure why this part hasn't been address in crypto yet full stop.

Digibyte will grow i've increased my holdings. Im not up to the 109 million i once owned but getting there... i think as a currency it has a nice future as long as the dev stays ahead of any other coins entering the marketplace... well mico currencies that is.

People don't want anonymity nor do they want gizmos and irc channels and other shit in their wallets. They just want to be able to spend their money easy and fast.

Yes, totally agree with all of that, especially the bits in bold.  Until simplicity of usage is achieved, i.e until the Ordinary Joe can use it easily, crypto is going nowhere.

First coin to pass the Homer Simpson test*, wins the race!!

* H.S able to spend crypto without asking Lisa for assistance.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
DigiByte is looking good again.

Hope it will break 70 sats again

Pump Mode is ON!!!

70 sats is still very attainable and might surge up to 100 sats if a big pump does come.

Pumps are retarded... i can't believe how moronic most are with coins... o this coin is awesome its going to moon and pump soon. Once it pumps and dumps ..... crickets. So many greedy dodgy assholes in crypto that pretend to believe in a coin but actually have dump intentions in mind. You should be looking for increased use rather than your next pump high.
keep calm !
everyone has the right to hope   Cool Cool
and it is profitable for investors  Wink
small movement again showing some green, better to keep holding and wait.
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

Pump Mode is ON!!!

70 sats is still very attainable and might surge up to 100 sats if a big pump does come.

Pumps are retarded... i can't believe how moronic most are with coins... o this coin is awesome its going to moon and pump soon. Once it pumps and dumps ..... crickets. So many greedy dodgy assholes in crypto that pretend to believe in a coin but actually have dump intentions in mind. You should be looking for increased use rather than your next pump high.

Gee, it's never a dull day in the world of crypto. Some ppl follow pumps & dumps for profit, some do this for fun, some don't care at all. Crypto is full of greedy dodgy assholes as you say. They developed altcoin business actually.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Pump Mode is ON!!!

keep calm !
everyone has the right to hope   Cool Cool
and it is profitable for investors  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

I think with the amount of organised and orchestrated pump vehicles out there at the amount, a day of reckoning may be on the horizon. So much manipulation and bot against bot action, tis all turning into a questionable farce (the alt markets generally, not just DGB).

And yes, broad-based use, is the only game in town.......or its just us passing pointless tokens between ourselves. How long do we all do that for, before we ask ourselves the actual point of it. Just a thought.  

I agree, else sooner or later people realise its just tokens changed to btc and then they use that as a vehicle to fiat. If crypto is meant to replace or sit side by side fiat then why is there no real utilisation paths for all these alts... just fake ico's scams etc to get btc to make fiat.

If crypto does rapidly adapt to being actually used in a fast and foolproof manner soon then it just becomes an experiment. 2009 till 2016 almost 2017 thats going on 7-8 years now a long time in internet techno land yet we are still pasting addresses and having people do technical use of their wallets etc. Seems a bit disappointing to me. If it goes for the same time again i tend to wonder if it'll be still around or if those tired of waiting cash back to fiat and leave the experiment ending in crashing btc prices.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

I think with the amount of organised and orchestrated pump vehicles out there at the amount, a day of reckoning may be on the horizon. So much manipulation and bot against bot action, tis all turning into a questionable farce (the alt markets generally, not just DGB).

And yes, broad-based use, is the only game in town.......or its just us passing pointless tokens between ourselves. How long do we all do that for, before we ask ourselves the actual point of it. Just a thought.  
Activity: 469
Merit: 260

Pump Mode is ON!!!

No matter how you look at it most of us only make great profit with our holdings whenever there's a pump. If there's no pump happening in weeks or even months its highly possible the price will keep falling down and your holdings will lose some value eventually.

the price will increase same time with many people buying and selling digibyte on exchange,
more people trade, digibyte get more volume transaction,
big volume will get profit transaction and withdraw coin for exchanger, and then other exchanges add DGB on list platform
and many us know some coin add on china list exchange bullish 10-20x and more
remember exchanges only add new coin with big volume. why? because this is business. you can calculate how many profit they get from transaction only

more exchanges will create equitable distribution coin
equitable distribution will create market healthy, the MM cant manipulate market again
reduced circulating coin game players,
and price? will increase based next news issued

do not underestimate daily trader
Activity: 361

Pump Mode is ON!!!

No matter how you look at it most of us only make great profit with our holdings whenever there's a pump. If there's no pump happening in weeks or even months its highly possible the price will keep falling down and your holdings will lose some value eventually.
legendary

Pump Mode is ON!!!

legendary
Is it just me who believes that current DAO/ETH fuck ups should bring more attention to "pure currency" cryptos like DGB?

Digibyte and Gulden will do well within the next year. Have to wait for this btc halving to be done with, until then hold strong and buy low!  Grin Grin

As per my post in June:

Gulden is finally catching digibyte in marketcap, which means digibyte is most likely due for a rally within 6 months. Gulden has always followed digibytes price movements. As you people can see these are the 2 best coins for long term.

DigiByte   marketcap $2,580,211
Gulden   marketcap $1,938,514

I never used the words caught up. I said catching up, Guldens marketcap was under $700k less then a month ago.

Guldens marketcap won't hold as it's not on Poloniex and it's a pre pump for their 1.6.0 release. Watch the price crash after.

Digibyte marketcap trippled when it was added to Poloniex and has kept growing on average ever since. Poloniex is the biggest exchange in the world and if your coin is not on Poloniex it has no hope.

I sold out on Gulden like I did with AUR, I don't own anymore countrycoins. The profits I used to buy up dgb on both those coins. The dutch can never win a world Cup final , how they going to win at crypto and both NLG and AUR are run by the Dutch.

Gulden price will collapse like AUR did.

I am all in on dgb and myriad for my alt coins.

Dgb has the marketing edge on 99% of the coins in crypto and why it will win.

i don't think it has the marketing edge... bitcoin and some of the major others have users that promote it endlessly plus businesses visibility so i think thats a little bit over the top statement wise.

1 thing i will say about digibyte that got me here in the first place was the target to be a microtransaction currency. Its 21 billion isn't it so its not over inflated supply wise its pure mining not proof of stake which stops the constant supply hitting from no work bar holding at a point and dev does provide coin updates as well as projects like dgb gaming etc (which i saw are open sourced except dgb gaming).

People wanting crypto to become mainstream have to realise that its all about the speed and micro transactions. Bitcoins 7 transactions a second doesn't cut it but then again its not designed to be a micro transaction currency so it does what it does well.

DGB at present only lacks a few things slowing it down. That is a niche with a following and an idiot proof easy way to spend (all cryptos seem to have this issue).

On the niche part it needs
- acceptance by online stores en mass
- gaming websites and services that encourage rapid use of the currency and movement of coins between people. Values not important its the fact it transitions from person a to person b in exchange for something and happens a lot.

On the idiot proof easy way to use
- people don't want to see long ass public keys and the like. The want a token they can swipe on something that says pay now, they want to tap an account name like a bank account and then provide some kind of mechanism authorising the spend which something unique to them that they are or know. Wallets and devices should hide all this technical cryptography references and have only displayed labels like savings, spend1, spend2. 1 time address use thats fine... keep the label auto backup the stuff it creates... the user shouldn't have to do anything technical or protective of their funds. People don't want their assets and money to be something they have to babysit and micromanage on a technical level.

Im not sure why this part hasn't been address in crypto yet full stop.

Digibyte will grow i've increased my holdings. Im not up to the 109 million i once owned but getting there... i think as a currency it has a nice future as long as the dev stays ahead of any other coins entering the marketplace... well mico currencies that is.

People don't want anonymity nor do they want gizmos and irc channels and other shit in their wallets. They just want to be able to spend their money easy and fast.
Activity: 361

Pump Mode is ON!!!

Jump to: