Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 411. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
whats up? i am using wallet v4.0.3.0-g354c0f3 but unfortunately i have an error.

"No block source available".

What to do?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Is digybite implemented in LOL? Or how long does it take ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I never Loose , Either i WIN or I LEARN
For those with DigiByte iOS wallet sync issues we have submitted a new wallet release to the iTunes store.  It will be available as soon as Apple approves it.

That's Great To Hear about that ,,, Hope Good luck And hear a good next time Smiley
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
For those with DigiByte iOS wallet sync issues we have submitted a new wallet release to the iTunes store.  It will be available as soon as Apple approves it.
nice to hear that,  thank you for hard work dgb developer
Activity: 745
Merit: 500
For those with DigiByte iOS wallet sync issues we have submitted a new wallet release to the iTunes store.  It will be available as soon as Apple approves it.

any light weight wallet for DGB like electrum or HD  or web wallet?

That could be handy because this QT takes forever to sync.

We are quite far down the line not to have one imho.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hi, from yesterday I am unable to access my DigiByte Gaming Wallet (Chrome ext) with: "Error at Wallet service: Insight Error" message.
Tried to import the seed to another PC, same message.
Any idea?

Thanks

This issue has now been resolved.  If anyone is still having this issue please let us know.  Also note we are preparing updated wallet releases for iOS, and Android.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Hi, from yesterday I am unable to access my DigiByte Gaming Wallet (Chrome ext) with: "Error at Wallet service: Insight Error" message.
Any idea?

Thanks
Developers reporting it should be working now, please report if you still have issues.
https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/742347865096376320

Whether Microsoft chooses to announce it or not, i believe such matters can easily be negotiated between Microsoft and Jared. Afterall, its just a blog post on Microsoft's end and Microsoft have already announced far enough times for a long enough time to gain attention for their Azure. I doubt they are obligated to type about it now.

If its not announced yet on Microsoft's end, then Jared must have simply requested them to delay blogging about it. simple as that. i am sure they will blog/post about it in time to come. Why would they not want to blog about it? i am sure they would. its only a matter of when - now or later.

If you think the whole thing is a fraud, a lie... Grin...that is as good as Jared shooting himself in both his foot. Because its no small lie, no simple lie. Its a major huge lie...IF its one. DigiByte will fall and fail and it will be far worse than The Fall of DAO (money wise, maybe not so. But Integrity wise, immensely so)

So choose whatever you want to believe  Cool

dgb is like the invisible man package sold few years ago. on the package there was written:" open carefull becose the invisible man can run away"

dgb made a good marketing around games... but the package is empty.

poor man, can't use the brain Shocked Cheesy

i'm sure you are one of this troll in polo encouraging ppl to buy dgb lolll

you are a troll trolling loll

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Any idea?

Thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Stop complaining and buy more DGB
For all that do not know how big League of Legends really is then perhaps you should watch this
If DGB gets only 10% of the LOL gamers to buy DGB its going to be worth a far greater amount soon than you think

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37194995

and you feel you are the white knight and should help everyone make a fortune? that is very nice of you, but dear bagholder i will buy when it is lower.
Activity: 391
Stop complaining and buy more DGB
For all that do not know how big League of Legends really is then perhaps you should watch this
If DGB gets only 10% of the LOL gamers to buy DGB its going to be worth a far greater amount soon than you think

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37194995
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
You mean paying gamers small amounts of DigiByte for their exposure to advertising when they play popular online games?  Very much still doing it as far as I can see!  With the added benefit of introducing gamers to crypto at the same time….go figure.

this will introduce gamers inside btc...becose they know it's only a reward script and not a partnership...

we are still wayting about the 20 compagny news and what it's new since 2015 ( github ) lolll

and since the road map release still nothing...  (blablablablabla blablabli ? blablabla )

when an update Huh

i asked in 2013 about exchange rates in mobil app, jared told that in the next update it will be done, 3 years lates i cannot see the exchange rate and the wallet crash... updates needed

If it introduces people to bitcoin through DigiByte, all well and good! 
When it comes to making many small fast payments, DigiByte has obvious advantages.
You can say it needs to be this or it needs to be that or it has no worth.
It’s your opinion, you’re entitled to it but I don’t share your opinion and you are beginning to sound desperate these days, fear of not being able to buy DigiByte cheap enough, I think.

in LTC i trust

Whether Microsoft chooses to announce it or not, i believe such matters can easily be negotiated between Microsoft and Jared. Afterall, its just a blog post on Microsoft's end and Microsoft have already announced far enough times for a long enough time to gain attention for their Azure. I doubt they are obligated to type about it now.

If its not announced yet on Microsoft's end, then Jared must have simply requested them to delay blogging about it. simple as that. i am sure they will blog/post about it in time to come. Why would they not want to blog about it? i am sure they would. its only a matter of when - now or later.

If you think the whole thing is a fraud, a lie... Grin...that is as good as Jared shooting himself in both his foot. Because its no small lie, no simple lie. Its a major huge lie...IF its one. DigiByte will fall and fail and it will be far worse than The Fall of DAO (money wise, maybe not so. But Integrity wise, immensely so)

dgb is like the invisible man package sold few years ago. on the package there was written:" open carefull becose the invisible man can run away"

i'm sure you are one of this troll in polo encouraging ppl to buy dgb lolll

you are a troll trolling loll
in LTC i trust
You mean paying gamers small amounts of DigiByte for their exposure to advertising when they play popular online games?  Very much still doing it as far as I can see!  With the added benefit of introducing gamers to crypto at the same time….go figure.

this will introduce gamers inside btc...becose they know it's only a reward script and not a partnership...

we are still wayting about the 20 compagny news and what it's new since 2015 ( github ) lolll

and since the road map release still nothing...  (blablablablabla blablabli ? blablabla )

when an update Huh

i asked in 2013 about exchange rates in mobil app, jared told that in the next update it will be done, 3 years lates i cannot see the exchange rate and the wallet crash... updates needed
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
Someone have already opened the package.  The invisible man ran away and he is missing. Please someone try and find him and put it into the package again. Price will rise.

Jump to: