Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 412. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
You mean paying gamers small amounts of DigiByte for their exposure to advertising when they play popular online games?  Very much still doing it as far as I can see!  With the added benefit of introducing gamers to crypto at the same time….go figure.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/742347865096376320

http://i68.tinypic.com/2rwvrmh.jpg

Whether Microsoft chooses to announce it or not, i believe such matters can easily be negotiated between Microsoft and Jared. Afterall, its just a blog post on Microsoft's end and Microsoft have already announced far enough times for a long enough time to gain attention for their Azure. I doubt they are obligated to type about it now.

If its not announced yet on Microsoft's end, then Jared must have simply requested them to delay blogging about it. simple as that. i am sure they will blog/post about it in time to come. Why would they not want to blog about it? i am sure they would. its only a matter of when - now or later.

If you think the whole thing is a fraud, a lie... Grin...that is as good as Jared shooting himself in both his foot. Because its no small lie, no simple lie. Its a major huge lie...IF its one. DigiByte will fall and fail and it will be far worse than The Fall of DAO (money wise, maybe not so. But Integrity wise, immensely so)

So choose whatever you want to believe  Cool

dgb is like the invisible man package sold few years ago. on the package there was written:" open carefull becose the invisible man can run away"

dgb made a good marketing around games... but the package is empty.

Well said! Digibyte is a game announcer but no improvements to where it really matters! Not speaking about the lack of communication.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust

Whether Microsoft chooses to announce it or not, i believe such matters can easily be negotiated between Microsoft and Jared. Afterall, its just a blog post on Microsoft's end and Microsoft have already announced far enough times for a long enough time to gain attention for their Azure. I doubt they are obligated to type about it now.

If its not announced yet on Microsoft's end, then Jared must have simply requested them to delay blogging about it. simple as that. i am sure they will blog/post about it in time to come. Why would they not want to blog about it? i am sure they would. its only a matter of when - now or later.

If you think the whole thing is a fraud, a lie... Grin...that is as good as Jared shooting himself in both his foot. Because its no small lie, no simple lie. Its a major huge lie...IF its one. DigiByte will fall and fail and it will be far worse than The Fall of DAO (money wise, maybe not so. But Integrity wise, immensely so)

dgb is like the invisible man package sold few years ago. on the package there was written:" open carefull becose the invisible man can run away"

dgb made a good marketing around games... but the package is empty.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
^^^ Guess how many of the blockchains on Azure will come with that or a very similar caveat?
My money is on all of them!  If your point is Microsoft did not produce template, correct but still applies to all blockchains.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
come on ... show all not only a detail. a template for a node on a ubuntu VM ...
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Maybe if Microsoft Azure adds DGB could give it a boost.

A boost to what ?
Did you read Azure blockchains lately ? DGB been on there for a few now. Azure just been used as hype stuff  by ETH, which is a joke between you and me. Azure platforms help alot cryptos, but microsoft welcome every coins onto it. The first one just got lucky to use this as hyping.

Digibyte has been manipulated as every other coins.
Crypto world is like a shark bay. People eat or get eaten.

Yes but the Microsoft deal hasn't been made officially announced and that to me is the last bullet in the chamber. I just don't see any other thing that can bring DGB back to life after this dump. Yes it has a great community and supporters but it's already getting stale, years passed and there are multiple new projects coming up. The momentum is gone and the competition is crazy compared to two years ago. I also think Jared tried to do too many stuff at the same time, how many Digistuff is out there? At some point it's distracting.

I'm not saying DGB will disappear or anything like that, I've traded it multiple times as previously mentioned and I like it but I'm not a long term investor, I'm just calling like I see it for the next upcoming months.

No FUD at all, just my 2 cents although I can understand if you don't feel the same way.

i think dgb and microsoft make deal to do not make announced about digibyte, https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/templates/digibyte-on-ubuntu/
but we can see on azure microsoft website that DGB was already there since march 2016 and we watch jared photograph in microsoft official few days before hongkong rise conference

legendary
Activity: 1568

A boost to what ?
Did you read Azure blockchains lately ? DGB been on there for a few now. Azure just been used as hype stuff  by ETH, which is a joke between you and me. Azure platforms help alot cryptos, but microsoft welcome every coins onto it. The first one just got lucky to use this as hyping.

Yes but the Microsoft deal hasn't been made officially announced and that to me is the last bullet in the chamber. I just don't see any other thing that can bring DGB back to life after this dump. Yes it has a great community and supporters but it's already getting stale, years passed and there are multiple new projects coming up. The momentum is gone and the competition is crazy compared to two years ago. I also think Jared tried to do too many stuff at the same time, how many Digistuff is out there? At some point it's distracting.

I'm not saying DGB will disappear or anything like that, I've traded it multiple times as previously mentioned and I like it but I'm not a long term investor, I'm just calling like I see it for the next upcoming months.

No FUD at all, just my 2 cents although I can understand if you don't feel the same way.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto

A boost to what ?
Did you read Azure blockchains lately ? DGB been on there for a few now. Azure just been used as hype stuff  by ETH, which is a joke between you and me. Azure platforms help alot cryptos, but microsoft welcome every coins onto it. The first one just got lucky to use this as hyping.

in LTC i trust
I've been making a lot of BTC buying at 50-52 and selling above 60 all year long, always setting low buy orders because I know the floor is 50, no need to even buy at 55 or 54.

However I'm not setting any right now because I think DGB reputation has been seriously damaged after this last PnD, I think it will have a similar impact as to what happened last year when it went from 150 to 20 sats. This time it will go below 40 like Doge IMO. There are a lot of new projects doing great and many coming so unless something really changes it will be hard for Digibyte to stay afloat. Maybe if Microsoft Azure adds DGB could give it a boost.

totally agree
in LTC i trust

LOLLL

need 1000 btc before to be at +100 sat... 410btc sell wall at 100 sat... you are very optimistic
I am so sorry your life was never optimistic, so poor never change

... you only tell about shit. make analisys.
legendary
Activity: 1568
I've been making a lot of BTC buying at 50-52 and selling above 60 all year long, always setting low buy orders because I know the floor is 50, no need to even buy at 55 or 54.

However I'm not setting any right now because I think DGB reputation has been seriously damaged after this last PnD, I think it will have a similar impact as to what happened last year when it went from 150 to 20 sats. This time it will go below 40 like Doge IMO. There are a lot of new projects doing great and many coming so unless something really changes it will be hard for Digibyte to stay afloat. Maybe if Microsoft Azure adds DGB could give it a boost.

LOLLL

need 1000 btc before to be at +100 sat... 410btc sell wall at 100 sat... you are very optimistic
I am so sorry your life was never optimistic, so poor never change
in LTC i trust

LOLLL

in LTC i trust
oh , good i sold that coin for 70 sat , now it is going back to 47 sat
I think below 10 sat is more realistic , this coin has no value

i think gamecredits is the real coin for games... DGB is a lie to let win only the DGB team... only pump then dump... and no technology... all based on a script that target some games profiles for a fake partnership... the all i see in digibytegaming is a script that import feedback from games profiles, like an ebay import feedback scritpt... will see if jared do something real or if he continu to lie about the famous 20 compagny interested in his project and never invest in it... all Bullshit

and dont tell that it takes years only noobs will trust.

(and be sure that if league of legend was a real partnership or like wow or other game it will never quote at 50 sat...it's only a script like i told!!!!)

you can lie ... but the truth will always come

DGB Team ( or more precise >>> one man show JaredCoin ) always has a lot of stories but when there are complains you never seem to be home with a anwser. Like why is the digibyte android wallet not fixed yet ( still crashing) for such a long time?

Never fixing existing things and but only try to come with some new game is not a good policy! Raises only questions of a scam ... maybe you dump the coin yourself when the price is high ? You have to make a living right ? You can not live from this coin normaly! How you make a living yourself ?

Also a questionmark is always talking about the 250.000 dollar investment (private) ... also on the new website ( feels like a way to mislead people ) Don`t see why that is so important to mention all the time otherwise!

Anwsering the digibyte communitie is part of making a successful coin but you fail big time Jared!

you are funny dude Grin,  you like empty vessels make the most noise

You try to make fun of the truth .... just a matter of time i can say :"told you so"
we'll see who's laughing Tongue

dont worry, we are all laughing .... it's the joke coin lol
good trap

i think gamecredits is the real coin for games... DGB is a lie to let win only the DGB team... only pump then dump... and no technology... all based on a script that target some games profiles for a fake partnership... the all i see in digibytegaming is a script that import feedback from games profiles, like an ebay import feedback scritpt... will see if jared do something real or if he continu to lie about the famous 20 compagny interested in his project and never invest in it... all Bullshit

(and be sure that if league of legend was a real partnership or like wow or other game it will never quote at 50 sat...it's only a script like i told!!!!)

DGB Team ( or more precise >>> one man show JaredCoin ) always has a lot of stories but when there are complains you never seem to be home with a anwser. Like why is the digibyte android wallet not fixed yet ( still crashing) for such a long time?

Never fixing existing things and but only try to come with some new game is not a good policy! Raises only questions of a scam ... maybe you dump the coin yourself when the price is high ? You have to make a living right ? You can not live from this coin normaly! How you make a living yourself ?

Also a questionmark is always talking about the 250.000 dollar investment (private) ... also on the new website ( feels like a way to mislead people ) Don`t see why that is so important to mention all the time otherwise!

Anwsering the digibyte communitie is part of making a successful coin but you fail big time Jared!

You try to make fun of the truth .... just a matter of time i can say :"told you so"
we'll see who's laughing Tongue
this is only a altcoin like so many others, how many alts we have? 400? 600? ...  Wink

So why are you wasting your time trolling dgb ?  Wink
for increases the activity, because he did not know what to say
and did not understand what he was talking about
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Activity: 152
this is only a altcoin like so many others, how many alts we have? 400? 600? ...  Wink

So why are you wasting your time trolling dgb ?  Wink
Jump to: